• Published 25th Feb 2014
  • 439 Views, 22 Comments

Equestria Under Siege - Night_Wolf_592



Great troubles are coming to equestria, something even worse than Nightmare Moon, Discord, King Sombra and Chrysalis together.

  • ...
6
 22
 439

Chapter Zero "The Portal"

“I tell you man, I’m sure this is going to work!” Said Ayla, she really believed that her weird contraption could work, but I was sure it wasn't going to, I mean, going to a new universe? Who can be crazy enough to believe in such stupid thoughts?

“It’s crazy, it won’t work” I told her “There are no other universes, this is the only one, and even if there were other universes, how in hell could you get there!? It’s impossible!”

Then she saw me with some kind of… excitement, “Do you want to try it? I can show you that it works!” she said, trying to convince me.

“Hell no, what if that crazy machine of yours ends up killing me?” I said, kind of scared.

“It won’t, I promise! Just… Trust me on this one Wolfie…” Ayla said.

I didn't like the idea, but still… what did I have to lose? I mean, I always were a lonely guy, people used to avoid me for no apparent reason, and I didn't like being lonely, but it was the only thing I could do.

I didn't have any real friends, the only person I could really call “Friend” was my friend Ayla, she has been my best friend since I´ve got memory, she always helped me when I needed it and even if she is crazy about this whole universe stuff, I still want her as my friend, but… I didn’t have anyone else, I used to like a girl on my school, but she didn’t like me back, I thought that if I treated her like a lady she would like me, but it appears that she preferred the “Treat everyone bad” type, so, that was a total failure, and as if that wouldn’t be enough, I was constantly bothered by some jerks who are not really that strong, I could take them one on one, but the problem is that the attack me in groups of five, and I ended up with a lot of injuries in my life, but nobody seemed to care, I guess nobody cares about the weak huh?

So I didn’t really like my life, so, I decided what to do, even if it killed me, I would try Ayla’s machine, maybe it could work, and if it did, I could finally get the hell out of this horrible place and maybe find my place on another universe.

“I’ll do it, Ayla” I said, Ayla looked surprised but pleased about my answer.

“I thought you would put more of a fight, but I like your… enthusiasm? (As if it was the only thing I liked about him…)” she murmured.

“What?” I asked, confused.

“Nothing!!!... anyway, I’ll get the portal running, tell me whenever you’re ready” she said while she was going to her machine, which she called “The Portal”.

I was kind of scared, well, who wouldn’t be scared of entering to a portal that will take you to a world that you have never seen before, but at the same time, I felt some… relief.

Like if I was really meant to go, I know that kind of stuff is just crazy, but, I really felt like that, so I decided it was time .

“I’m ready” I said, Ayla looked… intrigued.

“Aren’t you going to say good-bye to anyone?” She asked.

“No” I said firmly.

She looked disappointed. “Okay, as you wish, the portal is ready” then she pointed to the purple portal.

I felt a kind of feeling, like… magic, but I ignored it, so I went to the portal.

“Good luck my friend!” said Ayla right before I entered the portal “I hope you find what you are looking for on that universe”.

I didn’t know what she meant, but I entered the portal anyways, I thought this was some weird crap, but then, I saw the inside of the portal, it was crazy! All inside was so colorful and in constant movement, and I heard some voices too, like if they were talking between them, they sounded like… female voices, weird, but still, I kept moving.

After a couple of minutes of walking, I fell in some kind of pit, a colorful pit filled with weird stuff, I’m not sure how to explain what I saw there, but what I can explain is that I saw all my life pass right in front of my eyes.

I saw the bad and the good, it was interesting to see my life by other angle, but it didn’t last long, because after 5 minutes or so of falling, I blacked out. And that’s where my crazy story began…