• Published 15th Feb 2014
  • 1,968 Views, 24 Comments

Rebirth - twilightpiesparkle



Everypony knows that King Sombra was destroyed by the Crystal Heart. But what no-pony knows, is that one part of him survived. Now, darkness is gathering and war threatens to break out. This time, the ponies may not be able to save Equestria, as one

  • ...
3
 24
 1,968

Chapter 4.5

Angel the bunny (Leader of the Evil Bunny Conspiracy) activated the communication device. It was time. All across Equestria, bunnies were charging up their Cumber Cannons (CC’s) and marching on innocent ponies. Angel’s plot had finally come to fruition.

Fluttershy walked up to Angel and stared intently at him.

“Mister, you are going to eat your carrots, are you are going to like them!” Then her expression changed and she stuttered, “I—I mean if, if it’s all right with you…” For the first, Fluttershy saw the Cucumber Cannon in Angel’s cute, fluffy paws. “Oh, what’s that? That, that looks dangerous….Maybe you should put that down.”

Angel glared. “This is for all the times you never gave me my cherry! It was you! You drove me to this! To world domination!”

Fluttershy’s eyes widened in surprise. “Angel…you can talk? And world domination? What do you mean?”

“It’s too late for remorse,” Angel snarled “I hate you!” And with that, Angel blasted Fluttershy with his Cucumber Cannon. Fluttershy instantly turned into a Cucumber Zombie, intent on finding cucumbers. This made her the perfect slave.

“Perfect,” Angel hissed “Now, attack any ponies you see and change them into Cucumber Zombies too. (A Cucumber Zombie’s bite is, of course, venomous, and will change any pony that comes into contact with it.) Do this, and you will get all the cucumbers you want.”

“Yeeees, Master.” Fluttershy moaned in a monotone voice and left the cottage.

Angel smiled evilly. “Excellent. My plans for world domination are going exactly as planned.”

Rarity (possessed by King Sombra) was at the door, and had heard every word. “But—but,” she stammered, “World domination was my plan!” And then, Rarity knew no more as Cucumber Zombie Fluttershy turned the possessed pony into yet another mindless drone.

Just then, Angel’s communicator buzzed. “Sir,” a voice came through the monitor, “We have successfully turned the Princess’ into Cucumber Zombies. With your authorization, we will commence the takeover of Canterlot.”

“Proceed as planned.” Angel said coldly. “I will continue to monitor Ponyville. For some reason, all the major events seem to happen in this backwards one-horse town. I want nothing to go wrong.”

Outside the cottage, gunshots from the Cucumber Cannons could be heard as the other bunnies turned the Ponies into mindless Cucumber Slaves.
The communicator buzzed once more. “Sir!” the voice intoned, “All ponies have been turned. We now have complete control of Canterlot.”
Dr. Whooves and Derpy were seen running toward the TARDIS.

“I’m sorry, Derpy.” The Doctor sighed “The bunnies are too strong. There’s nothing I can do.”

“All right,” Derpy said seriously “I have gathered all my muffins.” The Doctor rolled his eyes, straightened his tie, and unlocked the TARDIS. The two ponies entered just in time. Bunnies by the hundreds piled onto the blue Police Box.
The Police Box dematerialized, and the pile of bunnies toppled over. They looked at each other in confusion and shrugged.

“Onto Ponyville!” they cried with an evil glint in their eyes.

In Ponyville there was chaos. Ponies were running around and screaming in horror. Right then, everyponys eyes’ turned to town hall where Angle sat with his Cucumber Cannon.

“Bon voyage, ponies!”

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

Author's Note:

APRIL FOOLS!!! Just felt like having fun for April fools day, hope you enjoyed!