• Published 5th Feb 2014
  • 1,296 Views, 23 Comments

My Daddy - ParadoxPony



Derpy was born this way, but a selfish mother can't accept that.

  • ...
4
 23
 1,296

Daddy is home.

Derpy didn't like school that much, but it was okay because sometimes, mommy gave Darpy muffins. Derpy liked muffins.

Derpy got off the bus and then it was really loud! She didn't like it but she could go anywhere and Derpy was scared.

After school Derpy went home and daddy was home! Derpy likes it when daddy gets home cause daddy plays with Derpy and daddy says one day, when Derpy can fly like daddy, they are going to live in the clouds like other pega...pega... other ponies! And daddy says Derpy can see a rainbow! And Derpy can tell daddy all the colors.

Mommy calls daddy and Derpy to the kitchen and daddy is talking to mommy. And they get real loud and daddy tells Derpy to leave, but mommy tells her to stay, so daddy picks Derpy up and puts Derpy in her room and closes the door. Then Derpy can hear allot of noises. Derpy can hear daddy slam the door and Derpy doesn't come out anymore, but it's okay because miss sweety is there.

Derpy doesn't go to school that day but it's okay because mommy makes muffins, but they're not Derpy's favorite, but that's okay too because daddy will be home soon and daddy can have muffins too.

"Derpy! Get in the kitchen."

Derpy does what mommy tells her to and mommy puts a plate of muffins on the table for Derpy. And Derpy makes miss sweety have a muffin too, but mommy takes away miss sweety, so Derpy cries.

"Now, now...Derpy..Here, have a muffin"

Mommy gives Derpy a muffin and Derpy eats some of it, but she doesn't feel very good and she wants to go find miss sweety.

"Oh come on now Derpy! Just a bit more okay?"

Derpy smiles and eats more of her muffin, and that makes mommy smile, so Derpy is happy, but now Derpy is feeling sicky, so she lays down by the window to wait for daddy.

the sky is getting red so daddy will be home soon and he can play with Derpy and teach her to fly so she can see a rainbow. But Derpy is feeling really, really sicky, and her belly hurts a lot. Then daddy comes home and he holds Derpy.

"What's the mater darling?"

Derpy doesn't tell daddy because now she feels really, REALLY sicky, and daddy puts Derpy on the couch.

Daddy talks to mommy and Derpy can't hear them cause her belly hurts, but they are talking real loud and daddy starts crying. Daddy says something and mommy starts crying and daddy picks Derpy up and takes her outside, but Derpy isn't going to school today and daddy takes Darpy to a new place with lots and lots of ponies. Some of the ponies talk to daddy and daddy is crying, and he holds Derpy.

"It's okay Derpy! You're gunna be alright!"

Then a biger pony takes Derpy and puts her on a bed with wheels on it. Derpy likes being on the bed, but her belly really, REALLY hurts now, and Derpy can't see daddy or miss sweety anymore. All the big ponies poke Derpy and make her eat things and Derpy doesn't like it. Then she feels really tired and Derpy falls asleep.