• Published 5th Feb 2014
  • 1,296 Views, 23 Comments

My Daddy - ParadoxPony



Derpy was born this way, but a selfish mother can't accept that.

  • ...
4
 23
 1,296

Derpy Hooves.

Author's Note:

Please understand that this isn't ALL my work. i took the idea from another writer because i really liked how the writer put it in a foal's point of view.

Derpy woke up with the sun on her face. She could hear mommy making breakfast in the kitchen. Derpy hoped mommy would make muffins today because muffins were Derpy's favorite. Now she could hear mommy coming down the hallway into Derpy's room.

"Get up now...Derpy."

Derpy did what mommy told her because she didn't want mommy to be mad at her. Derpy didn't like it when mommy got mad. Mommy and daddy got mad allot and they would yell at each other and Derpy would go to her room because she didn't like it when mommy yelled.

"Derpy! Hurry up!"

Derpy was tired, but she didn't want mommy to yell so she turned over and tried to roll off of her bed. Mommy pushed Derpy and it hurt and Derpy yelped, but mommy left the room. Derpy wished she looked like mommy because mommy was pretty. Daddy told Derpy that mommy was white. Daddy told Derpy all kinds of colors, like blue and yellow and pink, and also gray. That's what Derpy was. Daddy said that she was a...pega...pega....Pegasus, but mommy said Derpy was a re...tard and daddy wouldn't tell Derpy what that was.

Derpy sat in her chair with her dolly, miss sweety.

"Put your toy away Derpy!"

But Derpy didn't want to and mommy took miss sweety so Derpy cried.

"Derpy! Be quiet and eat!"

Mommy gave Derpy a plate with pancakes on it. Derpy wanted muffins, but she liked pancakes too! So She ate them and mommy asked Derpy

"where is your saddle bag Derpy?"

So Derpy gave mommy her saddle bag and mommy put an apple in it. Derpy didn't like apples but it was okay because Derpy was going to school today.

Derpy didn't finish eating when mommy took Derpy outside and Derpy wanted to go back inside to find miss sweety, but mommy held Derpy still so Derpy couldn't go inside. Derpy looked down the road and saw a big yellow bus coming to her house and the bus stopped and Derpy was happy because she knew the bus was yellow and a door opened and Derpy went inside. It was very loud in the yellow bus and Derpy wanted mommy, but the door closed and Derpy could't leave, so she sat down. Derpy saw all kinds of fillies her age! and she new all their colors.and there were pega...Pegasuses like her!

The bus started to move. Derpy was scared but she didn't tell anypony because daddy told her to be brave. The bus stopped and Derpy stood up. The door opened and another filly got on.

"SIT DOWN!"

Derpy looked around to see who said that but her seeing wasn't too good and he yelled again.

"Sit down filly!"

So Derpy did.