• Published 1st Feb 2014
  • 4,682 Views, 43 Comments

The Werepony - Curly_Girl



A frightful night in the everfree forest leaves rainbow dash in a blur but only leaves her a craving for meat...

  • ...
24
 43
 4,682

The truth

A drop of sweat fell down the side of twilight's face she had never been so nervous in her life she glanced at rarity who was staring directly at twilight with a worried face. Twilight quickly turned away focusing on the colgate commercial a blue unicorn appeared on the screen holding a tooth brush.

Twilight couldn't help but giggle at the theme song, "Brushie Brush Brush....." Twilight suddenly jerked up as she felt a hoof on her left shoulder. She turned to her left to see rarity's black mascara running down her cheeks she let out a few sobs grasping the purple ponies shoulder tighter. Twilight looked at the sobbing pony with sad eyes felling bad for her as she placed her hoof on top of the white mares hoof.

Rarity parted her lips but quickly shut thrm afraid to say anything Twilight began to turn her head when she suddenly heard rarity's voice.

"I'mm.... I'm......." there was a long pause "i'm soooorrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy......." The white mare bursted into tears collapsing into twilights lap whaling as other ponies turned to look at them. Twilight's face turned red looking down at the crying drama queen *SLAP* Twilights hoof hit raritys cheek rarity stopped sobbing looking directly into twilights eyes. Twilight lowered her head feeling ashamed for what she did and waiting for rarity to lash out at her again.

Rarity sat up whipping a few falling tears her face was flushed as she replayed her actions in her head she spoke, " Darling..... I'm so sorry for the way I acted..... it was very inmature of me and for everything before that.... you know" There was a long pause before twilight responded.......

" Its ok rarity I forgive you and.. I'm sorry too for *glup* hurting pinkie".... Rarity showed a small smile twilight gave the same.

Fluttershy sat up and said, "see now thats what I want to see from now on....." Fluttershy then kissed the two ponies on the forehead Twilight and rarity's face turned a bright red looking away at each other.

.....

A orange stallion trotted in the room calling the three ponies to come she him he spoke, " Pinkie pie and rainbow dash are now fine we put them in the same room you may see them if you wish..." The three ponies nodded and followed the doctor.

They entered the room they saw rainbow was hooked up to a heart monitor that made a high pitch beep, and pinkie was laying in the bed next to dash her face was covered in stitches. Twilight was horrified at the sight of pinkie's face she tilted her head to rarity who was already letting tears flow and low sobs out she walked next to pinkie's bed grabing her hoof and placed a light kiss on top of it.

Fluttershy walked to dash's side on the bed and layed next to her letting out a tear twilight just stood in the door way still in shock at pinkie and dash's appearence. She then let out a quiet sob and crashed to the ground screaming and kicking like a little foal, " THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!!!.....I should be the one hurt..." Fluttershy gasped flying over to the sobing unicorn craddling her in her hoofs placing light kisses on her face.

Rainbow's eyes started to open and she saw fluttershy holding twilight kissing her face, " WHAT THE FUCK TWILIGHT"!!!!!!!!!!!! She tried getting out of bed but she quickly fell back as a pain shot up her back she whimpered in pain..... Fluttershy put twilight down and ran to rainbows side.

Fluttershy tried to clam the cyan pony down but she thrashed her hoof out, " DON'T TOUCH ME...... You disgust me..."!!! Fluttershy pulled back placing a hoof over her mouth.

" You watch your mouth young lady"!!!! Fluttershy was about to give her the stare when she saw rainbow shead a few tears turning away from her.

Rainbow was soaked in sweat anger consumed her as she could feel fluttershy's teary eyes staring at her back. The room fell silent as the sun went down fluttershy fell asleep next to rainbows bed, rarity was cuddling with pinkie pie, Twilight was sitting near the window watching the moon rise.

Twilight couldn't sleep she was thinking of rainbow replaying the scene in her head when rainbow lashed out at her a tear fell down her cheek she bit her lip holding back her cry's. She walked away from the window to rainbow's bed side almost tripping over a yellow blob on the ground she picked the sleeping pegsus up and placed her on the sofa being careful not to wake her. She then ploped herself next to the sofa and her eyes slowly closed.

....

Rainbow began shaking and sweating as the moonlight slithered on her body she was rolling all over the bed moaning and snarling she cracked open an eye staring at the clock which read 11:59 it was almost midnight she looked around the room seeing rarity and pinkie on the bed next to her and fluttershy sleeping on the sofa the moonlight made her coat shimmer rainbow couldn't look away from the beautiful mare's body she noticed drool was coming out of her mouth the cyan pony blushed in embarrassment. She saw twilight sitting on the ground next to fluttershy rage began to consume her she quickly remembered the scene between twi and fluttershy she looked away and clenched her jaw shut trying to control her rage.

Rainbow screamed in pain as her neck snapped rainbows eyes shot open, " oh no.... not again" she whimpered in pain as more bones began to snap and shift in her body she realized that the room was getting smaller she kept growing and growing her head soon reached the ceiling. Her hoofs began to change into paws she wiggled her tail and knocked over a lamp smashing it everypony awoke when they heard the lamp shatter and gasped at the sight of rainbow transforming.

"AAAHHHHH"!!! rarity screamed holding pinkie tighter. pinkie blushed but then joined rarity waiking at the top of there lungs Rainbow held her head between her paws howling in pain her teeth began to sharpen and her face was now forming a muzzel. The bed could no longer hold her body weight it broke in half as the cyan pony fell to the ground clenching her jaw she fell right infront of twilight, she closed her eyes feeling so much pain twilight just sat in shock her mouth hit the floor she whispered, " R-rrainbow"? The cyan pony's eyes shot open looking directly at twilight they were no longer the normal rose color but a dark red ring surrounding a black dot.

Rainbow slowly rose up over twilight her claws out and jaw open drool fell to the ground hitting teikight in the face she was trying to move but was frozen fear consumed her, "rainbow" she chuckled " you wouldn't hurt me.."? Dash's eyes narrowed looking around the room she saw the other ponies huddling in the corner crying and fearing the beast form of rainbow. She began to back away into the corner looking at her friends in shock...

Author's Note:

Hi....... I've been feeling down latley so i decided to write more....hope u like it