• Published 1st Feb 2014
  • 4,682 Views, 43 Comments

The Werepony - Curly_Girl



A frightful night in the everfree forest leaves rainbow dash in a blur but only leaves her a craving for meat...

  • ...
24
 43
 4,682

The Bite

Author's Note:

Again I'm not a great writer but i hope you like it #yolo

After the spiced tea rainbow was eager to go zecora offered rainbow to take some spiced tea home and packed her a bag full 5 minutes later rainbow thanked her for the tea and said her good byes, as rainbow was half way out the door.

zecora grasped rainbows hoof saying, "becareful my dear rainbow dash for the forest at night is dangerous for even the toughest of ponies" rainbow smerked and waved good bye as she started towards the foggy dirt path.

It was getting late the moon was begining to rise at it's highest peek rainbow grew more and more anxious of her surroundings she could hear and feel her heart pounding against her chest, a thin layer of moisture formed on her coat. She heared a foot steps and cruching leaves and twigs in a dark patch of the forest along the path. A voice in her head echoed run she began to jog down the dirt path the moonlight helped her navigate along the pathway.

She felt like her heart was about to explode as she began to speed up but finally collapsed to the ground getting a face full of dirt and brush she had spilled her spice tea along the pathway, suddenly a shadow figure was moving around the trees rainbow tried to make out the figure but it was to fast to make out. From a distance rainbow could see a small light.

"Fluttershy..." she gasped after each breath

A pair of yellow eyes where heading for rainbow she quickly tried to fly but quickly remembered her clipped wing and a sering pain shot up her side.

rainbow yellped, "GAAAAA"!!!!

The yellow eyes vanished out of rainbows sight a sudden smell clipped her nose forcing her to cover it till she could find some fresh air.

"Wet dog..."?

CHOMP!!!! Rainbow caught a climps of a dark grey furry figure bitting her leg drops of slobber were dripping onto her body warm and moist she squealed at the sensation but then chlenched her teeth as a pain shot up her leg.

Rainbow screamed, " Somepony help me"!!!!!!!!

Then the furry dark creature fled to the forest leaving a crying pegasus behind.... Meanwhile at fluttershy's

Fluttershy suddenly awoke from her bed "what was that..."? Fluttershy looked around her bedroom angel bunny was fast asleep she put a warm smile on and went down stairs. A loud scream echoed through her cottage "Rainbow dash"!? she quickly ran outside towards the everfree forest. A couple feet from the entrance layed a cyan pegasus covered in blood and drool, fluttershy floated there for a few minutes in shock of the sight of her friend covered in blood....

Fluttershy screamed, "Rainbow can you hear me"!!!? There was a moan from the weak pegasus fluttershy quickly picked dash up and flew back to her cottage.


....

Ranbow dash woke up to find herself laying on a soft couch she tried to get up but quickly flopped back as a pain shot her back down, she spotted fluttershy next to the fireplace watching the flames dance for a minute rainbow's eyes were going lower and lower studying every curve and line of fluttershy's body, Fluttershy quickly turned around noticing the pegasus was a wake.

rainbow exclaimed, "fluttershy... what happened"?

fluttershy putting on a worry face said, "oh rainbow dash you should really get some rest first".

Rainbow's eyes shot open in anger, "No tell me...."!!! She then put on a smile and said, "your right...." she then rolled onto her side and fell asleep.

....

The next morning....

The blue pegasus began to get up "have a good sleep rainbow"? fluttershy exclaimed.

Rainbow looked in confusion and scratched her head, ".....yeah"

"oh good now come and have some breakfeast" fluttershy presumed rainbow staggered to her legs and finally got her balance, she troted towards the kitchen examining her every step. She then noticed a bandage on her back leg wondering in confusion she sat down at the table fluttershy put a big stack of hay pancakes on her plate rainbow now realized how hungry she was a started eating quickly.

Fluttershy exclamied, "Stop... don't eat to fast now rainbow"! with a warm smile on she then walked over to the table and sat next to the cyan pony. "Here let me help you" with out a word fluttershy took rainbow's plate and started to cut up the pancakes into little squares rainbow just sat there watching fluttershy cut each pancake her face became cherry red...

Fluttershy finished cutting the last pancake and said, "ok dashie open up" she had a warm loving smile on as she held the fork full of soft pancakes up to rainbows mouth. Rainbow was about to object when the fork was forced into her mouth her eyes widened as the soft pancakes melted in her mouth.

"everything ok rainbow"? fluttershy looked concerned rainbow shook her head quickly and enjoyed another mouth full of pancakes. Rainbow started to rub her tummy "are you full now"? fluttershy asked rainbow giving another smile then fluttershy removed the plates and cleaned up.

Suddenly the door swung open pinkie pie bursted through the door with her party cannon with a huge smile on her face rarity, applejack and twilight followed after.

Rarity exclaimed, "where's little dashie..."? Rainbow walked into the room with a confused look on her face as her friends all came and hugged her.


Dash said, "whats going on"? Everypony had a worried look on there face.

Twilight spoke, "well fluttershy phoned us all and told us what happened to you last night...."

"what happened"? dash asked in confusion pinkie pie gasped!

Twilgiht explained, "fluttershy found you in the everfree forest.... covered in blood it seemed you had bite marks all over your leg so she brought you here". Rainbow began looking at her injured leg and suddenly felt sick....

Dash could hold it in any longer she barfed all over the floor and began trembling and passed out.... fluttershy quickly craddled her like a new born foal.

Twilight said, "quickly lets bring her to the hostipal"!! Everypony trotted to the hostipal thinking the worst for rainbow dash twilight teleported to the main entrance, "Nurse red heart please help rainbow dash suddenly passed out"!!! quickly Red heart ran to grab a wheelchair and placed rainbow on and zoomed down the hall way....


.......


Twilight and the others where in the waiting room worrying and hoping for there dear friend pinkie pie was playing with some hostipal toys while fluttershy watched her as a foal sitter, rarity was snuggling with applejack crying and moaning into her side applejack hide her face in her hat not wanting her friends to she her crying...

The doctor walked in the room and said, "rainbow dash is ok now... if you like you may go in and see her..." twilight gave the doctor a warm smile then they troted to rainbow dash's room.........