• Published 1st Feb 2014
  • 534 Views, 39 Comments

The strange book (updated) - DerpyHooves7439



Twilight find a new book

  • ...
11
 39
 534

Part 3

"Oh what is it this time?" Rainbow groaned,

"I don’t know..." Twilight said. She looked at the other mares. “maybe we should find out?” The other six agreed and followed Twi downstairs to the basement. There was a nasty stench of iron and the room was stained in blood.

“Uh...sugarcube...” Applejack said with a shaky voice. “why in Equestria is there so much blood down here?”

“Experiments.” Twilight said with a slightly insane smile and tone of voice. “Just seeing how sharp knives get before they start to get smaller on an atomic level.” Applejack trotted over to a table with various filled glass containers. There was one filled with eyes, it had alcohol to preserve it. Applejack got closer until one of the bloodshot eyes swerved over to meet her eye. She let out a sudden shout.

"Applejack calm down, the only ponies who go in here are ponies I don’t like, I’m not going to kill you or anything like that." Twilight said, continuing to look for the cause of the crash.

"A-alright..." Applejack said nervously. They found a shattered glass jar on the ground. There were no contents with in the jar, before or after it was broken.

"It was just a jar shattering?" Rainbow Dash said with a disappointed tone. “I thought it was gonna be a ghost or something!”

“Hey I found something!” Pinkie Pie said, leading the other 5 to a sheet on a table. Something was under it, and something came out of it. More blood, but more fresh. It was recent, and when Rainbow uncovered what was beneath the sheet, she revealed a truly, horrifying sight. What it uncovered was a mangled, and completely mutilated corpse of Derpy. Nopony noticed that Derpy had been taken, but they suspected she wouldn’t be the first.
Everypony looked at the corpse. The eyes were torn out. The carcass’s wings had been pulled apart, tearing the skin on Derpy’s back. There were about 13 stab wounds, all seemed to be made by a simple kitchen knife, the penetrations weren’t very deep.

"TWILIGHT IS INSANE!" Pinkie shouted, running towards the back of the laboratory.

"Pinkie come back!" Rainbow Dash yelled, flying after her.

"Wait Dash!" Twilight said to the two runaways. She was left Rarity, Fluttershy, and Applejack. Twilight turned to face the others. “Do you think I’m insane?” She asked, with a saddened tone.

“Nope, just a little on the funny side.” Applejack said, patting Twi on the back.

"I certainly don’t," Rarity replied. “something else is doing this.”

"Nor do I." Fluttershy said.
There was a sudden scream coming from where Pinkie and Dash disappeared. The other four faced that direction as Dash came out covered in blood. Something else was wrong though...Pinkie wasn’t with her.

"Where's Pinkie?" Twilight said.

"I was trying to get her to come back but she kept refusing...” Rainbow Dash said, there was one tear coming from her eye, she quickly wiped it away and continued to tell her story. “there was a splash of blood, the last thing I saw...was..." Dashie continued to stutter as more tears welled up in her eyes.

“Pinkie...dead...cold...motionless...on the floor.”

"This is becoming to much!” Rarity exclaimed. “We MUST find a way out of the horrid place!”
Then there was another shriek from the same direction Pinkie was supposively dead at

"PINKIE!" Rainbow Dash shouted.