• Published 31st Jan 2014
  • 623 Views, 25 Comments

Urban Love - Xx soul sorrow xX



Scootaloo misses Sweatie bell so much after she moved to the urban city

  • ...
24
 25
 623

Food Eating

` Scootaloo started crying. "OMG Sweetie Belle got knocked out because Twist tackled her and it was super effective. Also I think Twist might be ded what do I do oh no!!!!!"

"aaaahhhh" said Twist she was really alive the hole time???!!?!?!?!? I screamed and punched her. She cryed and I puched her out the door and it was on to the balconny so she fell off the balcony and she smacked the pavemint. I looked at her and I saw that she was lying there and her leg was bent weird. "Oh well" I said and I shut the door and went back inside because I had to revive Sweaty my true love!!!!!I kissed her and she didnt wake up then scootaloo came over and sacked me so i cried. Then she kissed her and Sweatie came to life again. "Omygod" screaned Scootallo. Sweetie Belle said "oh man what happened end???"

Scootaloo smiled and said "Yeah well Twist used Tackle and it was super effective and you fainted but you got kissed and you didn't wake up I thought it was all over!!!!!! But I kiss you and now youre okay."

"Wait who kissed me before you" said sweetie Bell she looked confused. Then she said "Wait a minute why did you kiss me????????"

"I kissed you and you comed Bcak to Life. I'm sorry but I had to." said scootaloo.

"Okay" said Sweetie Belle.

Then Scootaloo said "i'm glad your okay" and Sweetie Belle kissed her. Then Scootaloo screamed and said "WOAH MAN" and Sweetie Belle said "yeah."

Then they got food and I ate some food with them. I ate some pasta but Scootaloo stole it and she smacked me so I had to leave. While they were eating Sweetie Belle said "So what happened to Twist?????" and Scootaloo said "Yeah she got punched off our balconny and she fell but she might be ok. Her leg was bent the opposit way though haha."

"Oh" said Sweetie Belle. "Yeah she might be ok so let's just not worry about her okay??? Let's just be care-free like a bird on the wind in July."

"OK" said Scootaloo. So they kiss and they were happy like flowers swaying in the sunny breeze on an afternoon in the country. then they kisseded. again

Author's Note:

i made a refrence to pokemon i have pokemon white 2 yeeeaw
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: yea