• Published 31st Jan 2014
  • 622 Views, 25 Comments

Urban Love - Xx soul sorrow xX



Scootaloo misses Sweatie bell so much after she moved to the urban city

  • ...
24
 25
 622

Redecorate

Scootallo said "Oh no I gotta get ready! !"

She grabbed all the plushies animals in the corner. Some of them were classified as dolls since they were ponies. Except, they were plushies, not plastic. "I have to make room," said Scootaloo.

She thought about it. "I know."

Scootalo ran to her scooter and she jumped on it. She went outside and found a Durgen's Supply Plus store. There was one right next door! "How convenient!" said Scootaloo. She smiled. Scootaloo rode her scooter and her wings buzzed around like a hummingbird or like Bulk Biceps. Soon, she was there at Durgen's.

Durgen's is a mazing store that sells tractors and dog food and barn supply and and stuff like that. Sometimes they have real alive bunnies and chickens and John Deer attire and plastic animals and Tamigotchis. They also have a thrift store in the back where you can get used clothing and furnitures and stuff. Scootaloo went back there because she had just the right idea to get a bed for Sweetie Bell. She was gunna get a beanbag chair bean bag. Scootalo went back there to teh thrift shop clearance in the back. She went back there.
There was a bookshelf that was broke and a seat belt for a car that was ripped in half. There were also some michmatched socks and a few dresses and pants and stuff. But right in the corner was the perfrect thing!!!! It was blue and squishy and it had a on it and a green patch covering a hole. It was only 10 bits!!!!!!!!! "Yeah" said Scootaloo. She grabbed it and went to the front to pay for it.

There was a pony at the front she said "Yeah" and Scootaloo payed for it.

Enjoy your beanbag, little girl!" said the pony.

"Yeah I will"

She ran to her apartment but she didn't forgot her scooter. She went inside and found Sweetie Bell sitting on the floor crying. "OMG What's wrong???" asked Scootaloo.

"I thought you left me here to die since the doors were locked"

"Haha no, Sweetie Belle!" said Scootaloo. "I love you, why would I make you die anyhow?"

Scootaloo hugged Sweetie Belle her friend. Sweetie Belle was happy. "Okay" she said.

Scootaloo tossed the bean bag in teh corner on top of all the plushies. "Yeah you can sleep there okay"

"Okay"

Sweetie Bel jumped on the bag and some beans spilled out the patch but she was ok. She fell aslep right away even though it was only noon. "Oh well" said Scottaloo.

She sleept on the couch and it was like having a slumber partie for EVER!