• Published 31st Jan 2014
  • 622 Views, 25 Comments

Urban Love - Xx soul sorrow xX



Scootaloo misses Sweatie bell so much after she moved to the urban city

  • ...
24
 25
 622

You should've taken me with you...

Scootaloo watched outside the train window. Her scooter was by her hoof feet. The train was large and it moved fast. Everything outside looked like a windy blur like when Sweetie Belle took all her paint colors and mixed them together.

Scootaloo's mom Rainbow Flash was sitting right next to her. Her mom hugged Scootaloo. "I'm glad you're moving out," she said smiling.

Scootaloo frowned. "I don't wanna to go!" she cryed.

Rainbo Flash hugged her last daughter again. "I remember when Dash moved out..."

Scootaloo ignored her mother's tangent story and looked out the window again. They were going to a city, where Scootaloo rented a tiny apartment that had a bedroom and a bathroom and that was all. But it was okay. There was enough room for a TV and her iHome and a couch to sleep on and watch TV on. Scootaloo already decided where she would put her pile of plushie stuffed aminals. She would put them in the corner by the bathroom. And there was lots of room on the streets and the roofs to ride her cool scooter and maybe learn to fly someday. "I can do it" said Scoot to herself.

They were going to the city known as Las Neighgas. It was where everyone went if they were gambling, but Rainbow warned scootaloo "Don't do that. You don't have enough money." So she didn't.

So yeah they arrive and they came to it. Rainbow Flash hugged Scootaloo but she was crying "Why are you cry" said Scootalloo.

"I'm crying with tears of joy"

"Oh."

Scootaloo unpacked her stuff and when she was done her mom left but it was okay. Scootaloo said "Yay" and she set up her flatscreen television. It was pretty big, about the size of half a refridgerator, but like a quarter size of a really big refrigerator. She watched a show on it. She sat on her couch that was from Ikea and she stared at the TV. She didnt have cable or anything so she just watched the news in Spanish.

"Maybe I can learn Spanish that way" she said wistfully.

Just when it was getting to a good story about a guy who murdered all 6 of his wives, the iPhone rang. Scootaloo screamed. She was scared because she wasn't expecting it. But then she realized it and she picked up the phone. She picked it up with her mouth since her hooves are just nubs and she didn't have magic.

"JRFhgmhkj" said Scootaloo.

"You shoudl've taken me with you" said a voice.

"Wfgh?" said Scootaloo.

"Yeah" it hung up.

Scootaloo dropped the phone and she stared at it like it was a foreign object. She saw a picture of Sweetie Belles face on it It was taken with her phone. She remebered that scene. They were in the bathroom for some reason and Sweetie bell picked up her phone with her magic telaport power and she tooked a picture with the mirror sense it didn't have a camera on the front. So teh phone was visible.
Scootaloo stares at the picture of Sweetie Bel in the mirror. She said "Yeah I know."