• Published 26th Jan 2014
  • 1,869 Views, 56 Comments

The Ballad of Rainbow Dash - Ron Jeremy Pony



Rainbow Dash's life as a human, in Liberty City with Niko Bellic.

  • ...
15
 56
 1,869

Epilogue

GTA: The Ballad of Rainbow Dash
Chapter 19: Epilogue

(Elizabeta’s Apartment – four months later)

Pinkie held the little bundle in her arms. She couldn’t hate her. It wasn’t her fault who her father was. Elizabeta had asked her if she wanted to go and have the baby aborted, but she couldn’t do it. She sung to her little filly, her little girl as she rocked her.

“Momma loves you Strawberry,” she said as she kissed the blue haired baby.

The infant opened her eyes and looked up at her mother with green cat like eyes. Her hair and eyes a gift from her father, but otherwise she looked like a normal, healthy, and beautiful little baby. Pinkie lifted her to her right breast and let her start to feed. She held the baby, her baby and gently sung again.

“Hush little baby and have no fear, momma Pinkie is right here. I’ll keep you safe and keep you clean, but never, ever will I ever be mean. Momma is going to bring you up right, and teach you to live in the light,” she softly sung.

The door opened and she watched as Elizabeta walked into the room. A gentle smile spread across the Puerto Rican woman’s face. She sat down next to Pinkie and looked at the small infant.

“She’s beautiful Mija,” Elizabeta said.

Pinkie nodded.

“She is. She’s never going to find out about her father either,” Pinkie stated.

“No, she isn’t. That Puta isn’t worth her knowing,” Elizabeta said.

Elizabeta looked at Pinkie and then at the door. The girl didn’t need to know that she saw that thing earlier. Besides, she was certain it didn’t know where she was, or anything else.

“Pinkie, The bakery is doing good. It’s actually doing better than good. We’re moving a lot product,” Elizabeta said.

“Mrs. Cake always said that I was a good baker,” Pinkie said.

“You are Mija, although the staff that’s doing the baking are having a hard time fixing your layer cakes. They said it’s impossible,” Elizabeta said.

“It’s not impossible, and they should know that. I’ll go by there tomorrow and tell them how to do it. I mean it’s not like I’m asking them to steal gems from a dragon, which why would someone steal gems from a dragon? I mean that’s what dragons eat, so why steal their food… Ooooo… Food, I could go for a chocolate cake with sprinkles right now,” Pinkie said.

Elizabeta shook her head as her friend began a long tangent. She looked at the little girl she was holding and wondered if the world was ready for two of them.

(Niko and Dash’s Penthouse – six months later)

Dash looked at the two infants lying in their cribs. She lifted the little girl first. She felt proud and incredibly sad when she saw the same wing tattoos on her back that she had. She was meant to be a Pegasus. Her little boy was an earth pony, but her little girl would have been able to soar through the air back home.

She touched her little girl and lifted her up. Gently she cradled her in her arms and held her.

“You know, maybe one day we’ll be able to go home. If we do mommy is going to show you all over Cloudsdale. I want you to see everything, and we’ll get Twilight or Trixie to give your brother the ability to walk on the clouds. I want him to see it too,” she said.

She heard the door open and saw Niko walking toward her. Her husband lifted their little boy and held him much like she was holding their little girl.

“Roman wants us to bring them over to his and Mallory’s apartment,” Niko said.

“We will, but not right now,” she said.

“Dash… The Agent called,” he said.

She closed her eyes and cursed. It had been over a year. She hoped that he would have forgotten about them, but that wasn’t the case.

“What does he want?” she asked.

“He wants us to go to the haunted house at the fun fair. He… Dash, he knows about the portal. He said we need to come through it,” Niko said.

She looked at him in surprise. How could the agent know about that? What could he possibly know about Ponyville?

“What… Niko, what’s going on?” she asked.

“He said it has to deal with those things that were here,” Niko said.

She closed her eyes and cursed softly.

“When?” she asked.

“Tomorrow and we’re supposed to bring backup. I’ve already asked Dwayne and Packie. They’ve agreed to come with us,” he replied.

“Okay, we’ll ask Roman and Mallory to watch them for us. I hate to do it, but… Niko, I don’t want them in harm’s way,” she said.

He nodded.

“I know, they’ll be safe Dash. I know they will,” he replied.

Author's Note:

(Okay, this is the end of The Ballad of Rainbow Dash. Multiverse Rumble is going to see a heavy edit, so like I said before, if anyone wants to help with it I have no problem asking for help. Thanks,

LF)