• Published 26th Jan 2014
  • 1,864 Views, 56 Comments

The Ballad of Rainbow Dash - Ron Jeremy Pony



Rainbow Dash's life as a human, in Liberty City with Niko Bellic.

  • ...
15
 56
 1,864

Shooting Star

GTA: The Ballad of Rainbow Dash
Chapter 6: Shooting Star

(Niko and Rainbow Dash’s Penthouse – three days later)

Dash stretched as she lay across the couch. The television was on, and she could see some brightly colored cartoon called Princess Robot Bubblegum playing on it. For the most part she wasn’t watching the Princess, or her adventures fighting against the Tentacle Kingdom, but instead she was lost in thought. She didn’t want to admit that she could have been wrong. She heard the sounds of muffled groans and turned her head to see Niko walking toward the Kitchen.

“It is too early for this,” he grumbled.

“You want to talk?” she asked.

His head turned toward her, and she watched as he stood there a moment.

“Do I want to talk, or do I want to talk about the things you don’t know yet?” he asked.

She watched him as he looked past her. Finally, he looked at her and moved her legs so he could sit down next to her. She moved them back up and across his legs as he leaned back.

“I tried to talk to Roman about this once. He fell asleep on me,” he said.

“I won’t,” she said.

“I was very young, and very stupid. We all were. Roman, he and I grew up together. We were more like brothers than cousins. Things began to get bad, and he left for America. He asked me to come with him, but I wanted to defend our village. I wanted to join with the army, fight the enemies who threatened us. It only shows how stupid I was,” he started.
“You wanted to help, that’s not stupid,” she replied.

“It was. It was stupid because of what we had to do. We marched out of the village, to protect it, and we saw horrors. Children, lined up against a church, each one shot in the head and their hands chopped off. Young women beaten, barely breathing, most wouldn’t survive the night, and it only got worse,” he looked away from her as he talked, “Roman’s mother was one of the worst moments. She… she was like my second mother. She helped shelter me from my father’s drunken rages, and we found her. She had been raped, dozens of times, and then killed. I never told Roman. We thought it best to tell him that she died in a fire.”
She watched his face as he looked at the floor.

“After the war I thought nothing of doing terrible things. It was the way of the world. The things I did, when I say it ruined me I meant it. It ruined me,” he said.

He slumped his shoulders once he finished talking. She moved her legs and moved closer to him. She put her arms around him and gave him a hug.

“You’re not ruined. You have a chance to do something else with your life. We both have a chance to do some great things,” she replied.

He looked at her and gave a slight nod. He started to get up when she stopped him. She kissed him. He needed it, and she wanted to do it. To be honest she enjoyed the moments they had together. The few moments of peace between the chaotic and hectic lifestyle they had. She felt his hands hungrily move down her sides. He grasped the curve of her ass and repositioned them. A small squeak of surprise and delight escaped her. This wasn’t just passionate. It was the ruined one asking the damaged one to heal him.

Over the course of the next few hours they connected and tried to heal one another until both of them lay spent on the rug in front of the television in the living room. There was a layer of sweat that covered the two of them, and she couldn’t help but feel sated and complete. After a few minutes of basking in the afterglow they both began to stir. They moved from the entertainment area back toward the bedroom. Dash walked to the bathroom and turned on the water in the large walk in shower.

She stepped into the running water and felt the warm beads explode against her skin. She leaned her head forward letting the wonder of the warm water run down the back of her neck. A soft moan of pleasure escaped her as she stood there. She moved a wet rainbow colored hair bang away her face. She found a bottle of R34 shampoo and squirted some out on open palm. The smell of mixed berries filled the shower and she began mixing it into her hair.

The shower lasted a little longer than she wanted it too. There really wasn’t any threat of using all of the hot water up, but she didn’t want to spend the kind of time in there that she did. Instead she walked out of the shower to smell something wonderful coming from the kitchen. She grabbed a clean pair of panties and t-shirt and quickly put them on. Once she was dressed, or what she considered to be dressed anyway, she walked toward the kitchen.

Niko brought over two bowls with what looked like thick oatmeal in them.

“Thanks,” she said.

“It was my turn. Why? Why did you want to know about my past?” he asked.
She looked at him and could see that it was still there. It was foolish to think that it would disappear, but she hoped that at least he knew he wasn’t alone.

“I don’t want you to think that you have to face this on your own. We’re in this together, through thick and thin,” she replied.
“I know, and I don’t want it to ruin you. This, what I do, what we have to do, it is something that eats everything,” he said.
She shook her head and looked at him.

“It’s not going to get me. Niko, what we do is just that. It’s what we have to do, but it doesn’t mean that we have to lose ourselves doing it. We saved that girl. We could have ended her life, but we didn’t. That’s proof that this kind of life doesn’t have the power to ruin you,” she said.

They ate quietly for a moment. It almost seemed like it was going to be peaceful, and she hoped that maybe it would be. Perhaps the world could throw them both a free day, and they could just sit back and not do much of anything. Moments later that hope was dashed against the rocks as Niko’s phone went off. He picked it up and answered it.
“Hello?” he asked.

His eyes narrowed for a moment and he gritted his teeth.

“What happened?” he asked.

He closed his eyes and pinched his nose.

“Where are you Packie?” he asked.

He hung up the phone and looked at her. She wasn’t sure what he had heard, but there was something happening, and for Packie to call him for help it had to be something out of his abilities.

“We need to go to Packie’s place. It seems that a friend has come to visit,” he said.

They dressed, and were on the way in under a few minutes. When they got to Packie’s home they heard insane laughing from a room cut off from the others. Dash walked toward to the room to see someone she thought had to be dead, should have been dead, tied to chair.

“Dashie!!!! I was so hurt when you left, and when I came through… Well, I had to take care of myself. I stayed in that dark old ride until I could get out and walk, and now we get to finish making Cupcakes together!” Pinkie Pie shouted.

“The bitch swiped at me with a chainsaw! She swiped at me with a fucking CHAINSAW NIKO!” Packie shouted.

“Calm down Packie, are you okay?” Niko asked.

“Is he okay?! He’s fine except he didn’t want to help me make a birthday cake! I mean the nerve of some ponies! They don’t want to help someone out when they just want to make some baked goods!” she shouted.

“You… You tried to kill me!” Dash screamed as she pulled her gun.

“Dashie? I said that your number was up… I couldn’t help it, I mean when your number is up it’s just up,” Pinkie said as she looked at her.

“That’s your excuse?! That’s why you cut on me?! Because my number was up?! We were friends Pinkie! Friends! Don’t you even know what that means?! Friends don’t hurt each other!” she screamed.

“But I had to,” Pinkie said in a smaller voice.

“I’ll tell you what you have to do… You have to fucking die!” Dash said as she pulled the trigger on her gun.

The first shot went straight through Pinkie Pie’s head. Blood and gore exploded out on the wall on the opposite side. She didn’t stop though. She kept firing, all nine rounds inside of her pistol emptied into what was now Pinkie’s corpse. She stood there looking at the monster that had nearly killed her, and had taken lives before her.

“Dash,” Niko said.

“I’m taking her back to her basement,” she said.

He nodded and walked out of the room. In a few minutes he walked back with a shower curtain and helped wrap the body in it. They carried it out the back and into the garage where Packie had them back their Dukes into the garage and helped them load it into the back of it. Once she was loaded into the trunk they drove toward the funfair. They stopped and Niko looked at her. She shook her head and unloaded Pinkie’s body. She pulled it toward the haunted house and then through it. The same hole was there, and she kept crawling until she came out the other side.

It felt so different once she on the other side. Her clothes hung loose on her, but it didn’t matter. She looked around to see everything in the basement almost looked the exact same as it did before. Maybe Pinkie Pie had been lying. Maybe she wasn’t really staying in the haunted house the entire time. It was what made sense about how this place looked. She unwrapped the body and put her on the same table she had been strapped to.

“You won’t ever hurt another pony again Pinkie,” she whispered.

She thought about going upstairs, going into Ponyville, but she couldn’t. This wasn’t her life anymore. It wasn’t another one of her friends that had saved her. It had been Niko. He saved her when he could have left her, and to be honest she knew that it could have been easier for him to have left there to whatever fate Pinkie Pie had waiting for her.

She didn’t even take time to look around before she crawled back through and came out on the other side. It meant leaving part of her life behind, but there was no doubt in her mind that it was a part that need to be left beind.

Author's Note:

(Okay, wow… I wasn’t sure how I wanted the Pinkie Pie part to go. Of course if you’re also following Multiverse Rumble you’ll realize that Pinkie still has a major part to play in the story arch. Besides her having a major part to play there’s still more coming up. Again, if anyone has suggestions, thoughts, or anything else they would like to mention or suggest please leave a comment or PM me. Thanks,

LF)