• Published 3rd Jun 2014
  • 249 Views, 1 Comments

The Derpy Quest: The Aquatic Castle - Cosmic-Dash



Derpy was just treating her average normal day like an average normal day, until her average normal day turned into a weird magical day.

  • ...
 1
 249

The Castle

I was just relaxing. Inside a bubble just waiting for it to take me somewhere. Then I started to make a tune. "Floatin' on the ocean. Floatin' on the ocean. I'm going to make that a popular act one day. Goin' under the ocean....... WAIT WHAT?! No no no no no no no! Stop you stupid bubble!"

All of a sudden an ominous voice began to speak. And it wasn't the twinkle machine. "Awwwwww, now Derpy, what makes you so frantic? I thought you liked bubbles. And now i'm taking you under the ocean inside a bubble that leaves a trail of bubbles behind it! What's the big deal?"

"The big deal is that i'm practically being kidnapped by a bubble-twinkle machine! I have absulutely no idea where i'm going, and I don't know who or what is speaking! I know it's not Mr. Bubble-Machine 'cause he has a nice voice! Usually of bleeps, bloops, and blops but it's a good thing I took that robot speaking class!" I replied to the unrecognizable voice.

"Nopony remembers me anymore!
It honestly makes me really bored
I havn't been on TV since My Little Pony G3! An-" The random voice began to sing until interrupted.

"Please don't start," Derpy began. "Your lyrics don't really line up with anything that anypony knows about. And by the way, what's a TV?"

"That doesn't matter to you! Anyhow, it's time for me to show my true self! I am going to come out of the shadows!" An unknown figure comes out of nowhere and Derpy has absolutely no idea what the figure is. "I am the Sea Pony Queen!"

"What is a sea pony, Sea Pony Queen?" Derpy thinks hard but it doesnt ring the bell with anything in her memories. "My mother always told me not to jump into bubble that I found by following a twinkling star." Derpy mumbles to herself. After Derpy looks past the 'Sea Pony Queen' she sees a giant oldish looking building that towered very high. It looked almost as tall as Canterlot Castle. "Hey, Miss Sea Pony Lady, what's that giant building thing behind you?"

"Nothing of your concern, you little pony!" the Sea Pony says fiercely. "What you should be concerned about is ever getting out of the castle prison!"

Then there I was. Sitting in a prison. I was wondering why I wasn't drowning. I was basically at the bottom of the ocean. It took me a while to realize that I wasn't alone and that the sparkle machine was with me. The intangible star was still making a bubble of air around me. It acted as if it liked me and warmed up to me. The star and I started to talk to eachother and I found out that the sea pony lady was the one who made the sparkle machine. After a while of talking that's when I devised a plan to get me, and my new friend out of here.