• Published 3rd Jun 2014
  • 250 Views, 1 Comments

The Derpy Quest: The Aquatic Castle - Cosmic-Dash



Derpy was just treating her average normal day like an average normal day, until her average normal day turned into a weird magical day.

  • ...
 1
 250

The Beginning of The Start

Author's Note:

This chapter takes place in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 2 Episode 14 'The Last Roundup'.

It was a bright and sunny day and the Rainbow Dash was hanging up the Applejack banner. I was trying to get a defiant rain cloud to move out of the way. I finally tried to beat the raincloud up because it started to yell at me. It was really mean it kept on saying BOOM! CRACK! KABLOOIE! and then it finally went after Rainbow Dash and electrocuted her tail! I didn't know what went wrong at first but now I do. Apparently the raincloud was getting really hurt and I broke it's wind glider so it had to go Cloudsdale hospital.

After all of that drama happenned I saw a little star and it was twinkling and twinkling. I decided to follow it because it's not every day you see a twinkling twinkling little star. It led me to a dock. And I realized that the star........ was keeping water out of a bubble! The little star made a strange twinkling noise and after a while I knew what it was saying. It was saying "follow me." I waited for a minute... or two... or three, thinking about how I could follow that bubble. Then I figured it out, it was Equestria's shortest riddle-ish thing! I had to get inside the bubble and so I jumped in. The surface of the interrior was just like regular ground-soil in Ponyville. It was rather odd. While inside this bubble I travelled a river and I passed by the Everfree Forest AND Las Pegasus! Then I landed in an ocean and realized that i was very, very, very far away from Ponyville and even further from Cloudsdale!