• Published 19th Jan 2014
  • 1,113 Views, 13 Comments

Runaway - Pokko



a little filly, far in the deep woods, is being abused by her father and bullied. One day, he is pushed over the edge and decides to run away. He has to live on his own with nothing, meeting good and bad ponies along the way. Will she succeed?

  • ...
3
 13
 1,113

Chapter 3 : Deadly plants

As I stepped out of the door, I knew I had forgotten something.
Where will I run too?
I thought of everybody who've I've even had the slightest touch of friendship with.
And it wasn't a long list.
After minutes of deciding, I couldn't figure out who would care enough for me to take me in. I decided to go to ponyville, as for it's the nicest town in equestria. Plus, my dad hates the town, which figures why we live so far from it. I mentally did a map in my head. Let's see, we were at the heart of the forest, which means ponyville is north. But just getting there will be a hassle. I hazily started walking north, carefully avoiding all plants that looked dangerous. As I saw a speck of light, I have tripped over a thick plant that didn't seem dangerous, so I shook it off. But minutes later, my stomache felt like it was turned inside out. My throat swelled up, making it halfway impossible to breath, and I couldn't feel my legs.

Just shake it off, aria. You've been through worse. As I slowly kept walking, the world became a haze. I stopped to rest, but ended up fainting instead.
And the last thing I saw was the shape of my father.

Author's Note:

I am so so so sorry for the short chapter! I actually wrote a super-duper long chapter for you guys but I accidentally refreshed the page before publishing! This is sort of a summary thing. Next chapter will hit the 2,000 words landmark to make up for it! Sorry!