• Published 14th Jan 2014
  • 700 Views, 11 Comments

Guidance - DJ-Photonix



After failing to admit his love to a girl he likes, a human goes to Equestria to end up loving another.

  • ...
8
 11
 700

Chapter 7

"Look I just don't see why I need a wheelchair. Clearly I can walk, you just saw me walk to check myself out!" Phoenix said.

"I'm sorry, but rules are rules. They are practiced here, and all shall follow them, even princes." The nurse replied.

Phoenix was board, and well good enough to walk. He was tired of sitting in a bed, and he wanted to visit Twilight, then see Rarity about is robe. He was really worried about it staying in her house, alone with no pony to defend his robe from colorful ponies. Phoenix was wanting it to stay as normal as possible so he can remember he was human after a while. He'd seen it in movies, where the union army guy became an Indian, and forgot he wasn't one.

Phoenix sighed heavily, and sat down in a wheelchair. He looked at the nurse, who only responded with horror, hiding behind the counter. Slowly he moved his way out using his magic, and once he left the doors, he stood up.Then without moving he picked it up, and threw it off into a nearby forest.

"Who ever invented wheelchair rules for hospitals needs to die." He grunted, walking on. He followed the path down to intersection. One road led to a scary dark forest, and the other led to village full of color. He put his hoof to his chin. "Doom path, or death path..." He asked himself looking down the happier looking path. "Movie logic states that this path is going to kill me, and the doom forest averted." He said, walking down the path of doom forest.

A moment later, his shadow grew out of the ground like a tree until a shadow like pony figure appeared. It bowed, looking into the forest.

"My brother, do you truly think that this way will get you back to Ponyville?"

"Are you being nice?" Phoenix asked.

"It's seems like the magic Twilight was talking about is still effecting the surrounding land." He said. "Are you really going down this path?"

"Why not? Movie logic hasn't turned me wrong."

"Alright, but don't expect me to help."

"Fine, you be evil then, but you stay next to me."

"Fair enough..."

The shadow broke apart like glass, and formed into the ground. Phoenix looked down the path, and he sighed. A dark scary forest was a much weirder choice. Movie logic now was a dumb option for him to choose, Phoenix knew this now seeing how he was in a near perfect. He turned around, hearing a slight chuckle from his shadow.

He left the forest, and started to walk down the other path. One by one, his hooves clopped on the ground, and he was slightly wanting to tap dance. He held back the urdge and continued to walk. He walked because he didn't know how to fly, well not forward anyways.

When Ponyville was in closer view he saw the ponies working in their tiny stalls, selling goods grown in tiny gardens. Then, as if it was out of no where, a chariot raced from the sky, down to where Phoenix was.

They landed, and two pegasi looked at him.

"The princesses ordered us to give you a ride to Canterlot."

"Why do they need me?"

"They wish to give you a present for saving Princess Luna."

"Sure, I like gifts." Phoenix replied stepping onto the chariot. They blasted off, nearly causing him to lose his hoofing. Straight away to a castle where Celestia, and Luna have a gift there, waiting for him.


Celestia was taking a bath in her large tub, washing away the dust that piled up on her mane from when she crashed through the walls. Not only did her warm bath cleaned away the dust, but it relaxed her muscles. She later back as two ponies combed her mane, and washed it with shampoo.

A knock came from her bathroom door, and she opened it with her magic. Stepping in was a guard.

"Princess, Prince Phoenix is here as you requested."

"Did he fight back at all?" Celestia asked.

"No princess, he was fully cooperative on coming here to see you."

"Let him in. You two," she said looking at the maids. "leave me be. I wish to talk to my student alone."

"Yes princess." The said in unison, and walked out the bathroom.

Celestia stood up, relaxed, and walked over to the balcony. Her mane dripped drops of water on the warm marble. The door opened behind her, and she saw Phoenix wondering into her room.

"Nice place you've got here." He said.

"Welcome, sorry my mane is will wet. You see, I just left my bath."

"Baths are nice." He commented, looking into a vase.

"Would you care for a drink?" She asked. "It's not tastey but it does the trick."

Phoenix tilted his head. "Hm? Oh I can drink here?"

"You're a prince, you can drink whenever you deem it necessary."

"Alright then!" He said taking a drink. After his first glass it was like he was hit with a truck. "Wwooo...What proof is this?"

"Enough to make a pony fucked up one shot." She replied. "Now, for my gift."

Phoenix felt like something strange was going on, but he was starting to like it. Celestia walked forward to Phoenix, swaying her hips left to right. She got close to his face, and breathed down his neck.

"You have passion like fire, and you've saved my sister from a terrible fate. I banished her for a thousand years to the moon before, it would've killed me to do it again." She said. "I'll go you anything you want from me." She pushed Phoenix down on his back, and Celestia had a full view. "Nature has blessed you." She said, laying down. She slowly licked his dick upwards, until she tipped it. Then Celestia rested her lips on it, and moved down. "I can give you more, Phoenix." She said sucking his dick.

Phoenix was taken back in pleasure, and sighed heavily. "Oh, more..." He said. Celestia replied by move her head faster going up, then back down. Louder she sucked, and sucked until she stopped after about two minuets.

"You ready big boy." She asked.

"I do better on top." He said pushing her back, starting to make out. They kissed for a moment until Celestia moved his dick into her pussy. He moved down, and Celestia moaned. He started to fuck Celestia, forcing his penis into her pussy. Celestia moaned louder.

"Yes...Oh yes.....fuck me hard!" She screamed, and Phoenix started to moved faster, pushing harder. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes.....hhhmmmmmmm oh yes!!!"


Twilight woke up from her bed, ready to visit Phoenix again. Three days they spent talking about each other, mostly Twilight talking about her adventures she went on. First she talked about her move here, and how she met her friends. Then it went to capturing a god of chaos, to saving a wedding, After that she explained how she became a princess.

She could feel deep down it was okay to trust Phoenix. It was like he gave off a warm, and welcoming safe glow. As if his own aura is trying to protect any around him. Though she knew what was on the other side of his invisible mask. Darkness beyond her understanding, as if he was trapped in a world of dread and dispair. Deep down, Twilight felt like she should of cried for him, at least once.

Slowly Twilight moved her hooves over her face, and looked at them.

"Maybe, today... I'll ask him." She said to herself. The day before she had planned to ask Phoenix out, not for a date, but a time to hang out. She even thought on asking Vinyl to DJ at her club.

She shook her head at the thought. She did most of her morning thinking while she brushed her mane, and tail. When she was done with that she wanted to visit Rarity. It had been quite awhile sense she had seen her, and it was getting close to Rarity's birthday.

"Spike! I'm heading out!" Twilight called from the door. "Make sure the history books are back where they need to be."

"Alright!" Spike yelled back from upstairs, still trying to put in some extra sleep.

Twilight turned around, closing her door behind her, ready to walk to the other side of Ponyville. She took a deep breath in, smelling the morning air that smelt like daisies, and roses. The smell that brought all ponies to notice that it was midspring, and time for the Flower Festival. And if it was the Flower Festival, then Twilight knew she wouldn't need to walk too far to get to her best friend.

She trotted off, not sprinting, but a slight run to smell the new flowers brought from all over the world. When she got there there were all sorts of flowers. Signs that told everypony what they were. Spark Flowers, Mage Flowers, Taple Mage Flowers, Dragon Flowers, Roses, Apple Flowers, Dasies, Blue Orchads,and others to amaze her. It was only morning, but ponies, and other races came to show off their flowers that grow in their kingdoms.

Off in her own little world, Twilight ripped over a tail that moved before her whole body flopped onto it. She jumped up, dusting off any dirt, and looked around. She followed the tail with her eyes, and it led to a stall selling a rare flower.

"A princesss...sssorry for tripping you with my tail." A snake with two arms on the sides said. "Are you alright?"

Twilight nodded with a smile. "Yes, I'm alright, but hardly a princess." She replied, looking at the flower. "What kind is that? I haven't seen it before."

"Aaahhhh, an eye you have indeed. Thissss isss a Tyrulian Royal flower. It has both magical, and myssstical propertiesss."

"What can it do?"

"It'sss just a myth of my race, but if anyone eatss thisss flower, they will have one wish. Thissss isss the lassst one painted by Queen Hala."

"Queen Hala? Who's she?" Twilight asked.

"She helped a God choose the right path. In return for her deed, she received three flowersss that she planted." The snake answered. "I'll sssell it to you."

"How much?" She asked, less excited.

"For you, one dragon scale."

"A dragon scale?" She asked, confused at the prince, expecting bits. Bit Coin or Bits were the international coin for their world, and used it to help expand trade. "Why a dragon scale?"

"Don't you poniesss...no...you don't!" The snake exclaimed. "I'm sssssorry princess, I'm foolish to think you poniess hunt dragonss. I'll fix the prince to twenty thousssand bitss."

Twilight took a few steps back, her jaw reaching for the ground. "W-what? A bit pricey don't you think?"

"For the lassssst wishing flower in existence, I think its jussst right."

Twilight shook her head, walking off. "I may be a princess, but it would take-"

"A prince!" Phoenix smiled, stopping Twilight. "I'll buy it." He said, propping a chest on top the stand. He smiled, and took the case holding the Tyrulian Royal Flower. "There's more than plenty to pay for this in there."

"Plessssure doing buissssnesss with you sire."

"No problem!" Phoenix smiled, walking over to Twilight. "Hey there Twi."

Twilight pulled Phoenix aside, nearly dropping his flower. She looked both ways, then looked into his eyes. Seeing that they were blue she sighed.

"What's up Twi? Why'd you do that?"

"How'd you get so many bits so quickly?!" She asked. "It would've taken me years to get that much!"

"All it took me was to save a princess." He said. "Celestia took me from the hospital, and brought me to her castle in Canterlot then brought that chest full of bits. At least, that's what I remember. She said I bumped my head when I tripped over some water."

"Water? You tripped on water?" She asked. "How does that cause memory loss?"

"I don't know, but I bought this for you." He said, as the case floated over to Twilight. She blushed, her whole face glowing bright red. "Thought you like it. It's just a thanks for allowing me to use you and your friends as weapons, I guess."

"I love it..." Twilight said sitting down looking at the Tyrulian Royal flower. It gave off a slight royal blue glow, in reality it was purple in color. "It...it's so beautiful...thanks." She jumped up, hugging Phoenix tightly.

Phoenix was shocked for a second, but then smiled again returning the hug. They sat in the ally, hugging, not caring about the ponies that would pass by, looking at them. Phoenix started to feel something, deep down, when he realized this his heart jumped. His mane red, and orange like fire, became fire. It cracked, a few times before they stopped hugging.

Twilight looked away for a moment, then back at Phoenix.

"Sorry." She said.

"For what? I like hugs." Phoenix smiled, as the flower glowed brighter.


Celestia sighed, smiling ear to ear as she burned her bed sheets out of existence. Luna stepped into the room, looking at her sister's smile.

"Did he do it?" She asked.

Celestia smiled. "The doctor said it happened."

Luna jumped onto Celestia laughing. "Congratulations! Oh sister I'm happy for this."

"We got an alicorn here, it was male, and we did it. Of course he doesn't remember anything." Celestia replied.

"What will you do when it comes?"

"Name it of course Lulu. Prince Phoenix, pppfffftttttt, I only need him two more times." She smiled walking away.

Author's Note:

That's it until next week people and ponies!