• Published 24th Jan 2014
  • 4,560 Views, 92 Comments

War of the Worlds - King Shugoki



Alien machinery has been hidden away for many of years. Can everyone survive the War of the Worlds

  • ...
0
 92
 4,560

Chapter IV: Aftermath

Morning came quickly for what it seemed like an eternity for Luna. She had heard about the countless towns and villages that the machine had come across on the way to wherever it was going. In the reports she read, this thing was continuing its path of destruction. Killing innocent ponies as it went along, but what sickened her badly was what it was doing to the ponies that it captured.

Reports came in and as she read them, she was shocked to hear that this machine was not only senselessly killing off ponies, but harvesting them as well. But why on earth did it want to harvest ponies? Other scouts said that some of the ponies in the cages would be lifted into these strange devices that grabbed them with this red tentacle, that seemed to be like a living tissue inside the machine.

Luna couldn't fathom how many had already died or how many were injured. Right now many of the hospital's all over Equestria were filled to the brink with so many wounded.

Luna had told Celestia that she would take over the morning shift for a while to help Celestia rest. She had been losing time for sleep and wasn't looking too well. Not to mention the fact that everypony that she had promise protection were dying from the horrible machine that was killing all of them. She needed some time to recover herself.

Scouts had also reported that as the machine walked to wherever it would go next, it would spray a trail of blood behind it. She didn't know why this machine did this, but to the point, it was downright disgusting and inhumane. Why would such creatures do such a thing when they had never even seen them or made contact at all?

Luna however wandered back to the thought of Shining Armor. Just how would they explain this all to Twilight and Cadence? It was bad enough to be losing so many ponies trying to fight this machine off. But now the captain of the guard had been killed off and there wasn't any other capable leader other than Sunstream.

Celestia woke up after two hours of more rest and saw Luna sitting on the throne. It was good to have her sister back again after a thousand years of imprisonment. She needed more friends and family during this time of strife. She and Luna were expecting Cadence and Twilight to arrive later in the afternoon.

That brought back bad memories for her as she recalled yesterday's heartbreaking news about the death of Shining. Celestia still couldn't believe it even after yesterday night. Telling her former student and niece would be very difficult to say the least. She hoped though that no other important friends or family members would be hurt by the horrifying machine walking around Equestria, but also that no other ponies lives would be ruined.

It had been sometime later that word of the machines location would be sent. But when the course was revealed to both Celestia and Luna, it put them more at edge than ever before. The machine was just south of the mountains to Canterlot's northeastern side. They said that it would go around the right of the mountains and head farther up north. Right towards the Crystal Empire. Both princesses were petrified with shock but on another note Cadence was heading this way and was just about to arrive. If they didn't get her back and set up some sort of perimeter around the Crystal Empire, then they would only be waiting for a massacre.

"What should we do about this Celestia? This machine is clearly bent on taking out the larger cities of Equestria, and if we don't evacuate the crystal ponies. We'll lose them for real this time rather then what happened with Sombra over a thousand years ago."

"I know sister. That is why when Cadence get's here, we're turning her back around and sending the Element Bearers there this time. Hopefully the old relics can stand up to such new fire power."

Hope was an interesting word in Celestia's sentence there. For as of the moment, there seemed to be no hope at all of destroying this machinery and ending it's path of destruction and violence.

Luna then brought up the question that both princesses knew would be difficult to tell. "What about Cadence and Twilight? Don't they need to know about his death?" She asked, looking at her with a worried expression.

"I...I'm not so sure about telling them. I don't want to see them in any pain." Celestia replied, lowering her head to the ground and folding her ears back.

"I know sister. It would hurt to see them in such pain as you, but I feel that if we don't tell them about his passing. Then they will never forgive us if we told them later." Luna reasoned.

Celestia was hesitant at answering Luna's question but then she raised her head back up and said, "You're right...I'm just worried on how well they'll take the news."

Luna smiled at her sister. Both of them knew how hard this would be to tell Twilight and Cadence about Shining. They just hoped that it wouldn't turn Cadence and Twilight towards depression.

An hour later and the girls and Cadence had arrived for the plan that Celestia and Luna had come up with. Celestia thought of this strategy as one that would finally get rid of the machine. "Okay gather up everypony," Celestia announced as everyone gathered up in the conference room.

"Me and my sister have come up with a plan that will hopefully, get rid of the terror that's roaming our nation." Luna stated. Standing by her sister's side.

"So where's this creature headed?" Applejack asked.

"That is the reason why we gathered you all here. The direction that it's currently taking is towards..The Crystal Empire."

Everyone gasped as they heard the news. Out of all the places they thought, why did it want to go after The Crystal Empire? As if there was enough destruction already. The recently revived city was again in great peril. Cadence didn't know how to react. It was just surprising and on another note frightening. She knew that one day there would come a time to protect her city/nation, but she wish it wasn't so soon.

"This is why we called you all here. It is time that we finally used the Elements of Harmony to stop this machine once and for all." Celestia stated. Determination welling up inside of her.

"Awww yeah! Finally we get to fight this thing." Rainbow Dash shouted. Flying up into the air.

"So what's your plan Princesses?" Twilight asked.

Princess Luna took over and discussed on the strategy for how they would defend the Crystal Empire. It was actually quite well drawn together. All of the idea's for slowing it down were quite ingenious actually. Everypony in the room for sure felt it was a sure fire idea for finally stopping the alien terrorizing the peaceful nation.

"I agree with this plan. Taking that monstrosity down will be a cakewalk," Rarity stated.

"Don't be so sure about that." Somepony from behind said. They all turned to see the who spoke up, only to realize that it was Sunstream and Silverleaf walking into the room. "I've seen the way this thing fights and attacks. Nothing will be easy about this."

"It's good to see you Sunstream, Silverleaf. How are you two doing?" Celestia asked.

"Good your highness, we just wanted to see how everything was going," Silverleaf said.

They walked up to the group and nodded to them. "So where's Shining Armor at? I thought he'd be helping out with something like this?" Cadence asked. Looking confused and also trying to find where he was hiding.

Celestia and Luna, even Sunstream stiffened at the name Shining. They all knew too well of what happened to him, especially Sunstream. He had to turn away which confused everyone and even Silverleaf.

"He is here isn't he?" Twilight asked this time.

Celestia was having a hard time holding tears back. She didn't know how to tell either one of them. Luna was faring no better as she was also hiding away.

Cadence and Twilight were becoming extremely worried by this weird behavior. "Is everything...alright?" Twilight asked.

"W-what happened to Shining?" Cadence asked.

Celestia slowly walked up to them and uttered, “I’m...I’m sorry, but Shining Armor didn’t make it.”

The shock on Cadence and Twilight's face was almost instantaneous. They didn't know how to respond. "Hahah, good joke guys. No seriously where is he?" Cadence asked.

Celestia and Luna stared at them. "I'm sorry you two...but we are telling you both the truth."

Cadence's smile was slowly fading away as realization hit her. "No that can't be. He's not dead, you just didn't check hard enough."

"I'm sorry Cadence, but I was the one who confirmed this. I wish it wasn't this way either but its true." Sunstream replied, looking at the two with such sadness.

Tears fell down as she heard what had happen to her husband. Then Cadence fell to the ground, crying in pain and sadness. Her husband had been killed by the machine that was roaming Equestria.

Celestia slowly walked over to her niece and kneeled down. Hugging her and sharing the same feeling of loss that Celestia was struggling with after hearing his death.

Twilight just stood there. The shock of this revelation was beyond heartbreaking. Soon the tears of loss and pain came as well.

She rushed out the door behind her, not hearing the calls of her friends telling her to stop.

~~~

Twilight just kept running. Not stopping for anything or anypony. In her mind she was having flashbacks of time she had spent with her BBBFF.

Everything from the times when he was basically her only friend, to the day's of when he had applied for the Royal Guard. Other memories of after leaving Canterlot to the day of his marriage with her old foal sitter, Princess Cadence.

All the memories she had of him were rushing through her mind. Tears were freely rolling down as she ran away from her friends, who were following but still very far behind her.

Twilight rushed through a door that led to one of the highest balconies outside the castle and finally came to a stop. There her emotions were finally catching up with her and she just fell down and broke out into tears. Why, just why did my brother have to be taken from me?

Her friends were running past the door where she laid down, except for one pony who stopped. She looked out with her teal blue eyes and saw her friend laying on the ground. Hearing the whimpers and cries of her dear friend.

"T-Twilight?"

"Go a-away Fluttershy." Twilight's voice was muffled by her forelegs.

Fluttershy walked towards her and kneeled down right beside her. "T-Twilight, I'm really sorry about your brother. Everypony else feels the same way. Shining was a good friend and we all miss him very dearly."

Twilight raised her head towards Fluttershy. Tears still freely running down her face. Fluttershy was worried by Twilight's facial expression because she looked about ready to give it to Fluttershy, but after a few moments of silence, Twilight rushed up to her friend and cried into her shoulder.

Fluttershy was surprised at first but then she stroked Twilight's hair, feeling the tears of her friend flow down her side.

The others came back and saw the scene before them. They slowly walked up to where Fluttershy and Twilight lay and surrounded them. They all felt the same pain as Twilight, fro they lost a best friend.

After some time. They escorted Twilight to one of the guest rooms and helped put her in bed, hoping that rest would help calm her down.

Celestia did the same for Cadence, who she put in her bed for now. She came back to the conference room to see the other five standing alongside with Sunstream, Silverleaf and her sister. Silverleaf was just as surprised at the news and felt bad for everypony else.

"I know we lost a good friend...and a very reliable leader. But right now, we need to protect the Crystal Empire."

"But what about Twilight and Cadence? Surely we cannot best this machine without them?" Rarity asked.

“Yeah, we need Twilight to be able tah use the Elements.” Applejack added.

"Don't worry, Twilight and Cadence will be there...we just need them to get some rest first before we send them both out there to face this monster, as for you all. I want you to help with setting up the traps and defensive perimeter. I don't need to remind you all how important it is that we keep this city safe and free from destruction."

"But what about the citizens, surely you won't just keep them inside like we did with the others? That ended with disastrous results," Silverleaf recalled.

"No, we are taking precaution and are evacuating the citizens there as we speak."

Everyone nodded and were soon on there way out the room. Celestia was silently praying that nopony else was going to get hurt this day and that the machine would finally be stopped.

~~~

"Shining no!"

"Get back Twilight, you need to evacuate this place now before-"

Shining didn't get in his last word before a creature of unimaginable size towered over Twilight and her brother. It retracted it's arms from the sides and pointed them at her. As it opened fire, Twilight was pushed out of the way. She looked to her front and saw Shining shove her aside as he disintegrated right before her very eyes. "Shining, NOOOO!"

A flash of white light interrupted her dream and she woke up screaming. Sitting upright as she came out of her sleep. Her breath coming in heavy and ragged gasps.

Only did she realize where she was at after her waking. She was sleeping in one of the guest rooms, wondering how she got there. It was a few moments afterwards when she remembered what happened a couple of hours back. I...I'm sorry...to say, b-but Shining...he didn't...make it.

The news of her brothers death was so hard to stomach. How could this be even possible and why did this have to happen? Surely she was just having a bad dream, that sooner or later she would wake up and Shining would be alright. He would still be alive and he'd be there still helping Canterlot and serving under the Royal Guard.

But she realized that if this were a dream, then Luna would have visited her long ago. It still hurt though, to think and remember about Shining. The feelings of sadness and pain were coming back again, making Twilight want to just crawl up into a tight ball and forget about the world around her.

"Twilight, are you awake yet?"

She looked over to the door and saw Princess Celestia standing at the door. Twilight didn't feel like talking to anyone yet, so she tried to turn her attention away from the princess.

Celestia walked over to her former student's side and sat on next to her on the bed. "How are you doing?"

Twilight didn't answer. Celestia was worried. Normally she would've answered back. "Twilight...I'm sorry about Shining. I...I know how hard this is. To lose a family member, someone you loved."

"B...but why? Why d-did he have to d...die?" Twilight finally answered. The tears coming back as they flowed down her cheeks.

Celestia wrapped a wing around Twilight and pulled her closer. "I don't know Twilight, but I do know that he would have wanted you to be safe and happy. Maybe he knew what the cost of protecting his family and friends would've been. So don't mourn him for how he died...but for what he accomplished and what he did to help protect you, even if his own life came as the price."

She leaned in closer to Twilight. "Okay?" Twilight looked back at Celestia and nodded. She rose up from where Twilight lay and looked out the window. "Cadence has already left, you'll be needed at the Crystal Empire."

"For what reason?" Twilight asked. Getting out of the bed and walking over to the princesses left side.

"To help the others with protecting the Crystal Empire. The machine as you heard is taking it's course over to the city. As of right now, it's about two hours away and is closing in. They'll need you after all to be able to activate the Elements of Harmony."

When Twilight heard about the machine. All she could think of was Shining, and revenge. "Don't worry Princess Celestia, we'll take care of that machine." With that she teleported. On her way towards helping out the rest.

~~~

Twilight reappeared in the middle of the city. She saw that soldiers were busily working away to set barricades around each perimeter of the city. She walked along and inspected what they had done so far.

Ballistae were in place and many canons had been prepared to lay waste to the shields and hopefully bring them down so they could actually hurt the machine. She had begun to wonder why didn't they use cannons before, but then again they were somewhat expensive to buy, even though they were pretty easy to make.

Then she noticed a line of newly made machinery that she had never seen before. The first thing she noticed were the wheels on each side. Supporting to be what looked like multiple small tubes, and a handle at the bottom of the front of the machine that seemed to both be used for lifting and moving it and to help support it too. A crank at what appeared to be where a pony stood and attachment that was pointing up, seeming to feed the weird weapon with these shiny pointed objects that she noticed in these containers.

"Beauty ain't they?"

She turned to see Sunstream, standing right beside her and pointing to the line of weapons. "What...what are these?" Twilight asked, curious to what these newly made weapons were.

“Oh these babies, they're known as the Gal'pling Guns."

"Gal'pling Gun?" Twilight had never heard of such a weird name before, or even the word gun for that matter.

"Yeah, an earth pony by the name of R.J. Gallopling was their inventor back before our time. He designed these so to show us all how costly and terrifying a war could really be. He proved it too when these things got out onto the battlefield."

"What happened?" Twilight asked. Her curiosity was sparked up for such a weapon she had never seen before.

"Heh, well let's just say it left a very big mess after it was tested out. That was when we were having troubles with the Minotaurs back then. This weapon proved what he had said, so wars became less frequent with other countries and as of that we became more peaceful."

"So how does this 'gun' work?"

Before Sunstream could tell Twilight, her friends walked up behind them. "Hey there Twilight, we was all wonderin' when yah get here. Like the new weapons?" Applejack said.

"Yeah, they're definitely something different. So Sunstream, how do these weapons work?"

"Well as I was about to say, they're manned by four ponies, this helps to aim if the target moves so we don't lose our fire on them. The crank." Sunstream said, pointing to the object that stuck out at the front. "Helps fire the weapon, which sends out these little guys called bullets." He added, lifting up the small pointy bronze colored objects.

Twilight took a few of them in her magic and brought them closer. She looked closely at these pointy objects. "They're a .30-06 cartridge, which means the size of the rounds. This gun can fire at about fifteen hundred rounds per minute, but that doesn't mean that it takes about a minute to fire the weapons though."

Twilight was amazed by this new type of technology. Maybe they could actually break through the shield after all.

"Um Twilight, Cadence asked us that if you were to show up that you come with us." Fluttershy reported.

Twilight nodded and followed her friends up to the tower.

~~~

A second ticked by. Another long second. Cadance was watching that small hand on the clock as it moved ever so slowly from one second to another. At least, she was watching it. She could not bring herself to focus on anything. Her eyes were bloodshot and surrounded by large black sacks.

She didn’t care. What was the point in looking good anymore? Every second that ticked by was one second more since the last time she saw him, the only one who could still see her beauty in this state.

She still felt him. His strong, warm hooves wrapped around her side. His voice gently whispering in her ear. Saying how everything will be all right. It wasn’t. It never would be again.

Another second ticked by. One more closer to the time she asked Twilight to arrive. When she did, she knew what to do. Those machines can can go and burn in Tartarus. And Twilight and herself will be one ones to send them there.

Another second went by. Her eyes narrowed.

Not one pony more will suffer at their metal claws. Not one. This was her promise.

Not to mention the feeling of revenge as what Twilight had felt too. She wanted to see this machine be destroyed for what it had done to her and Twilight. The Element Bearers entered the room, with Cadence greeting them all. She waved them over to sit so they could re discuss the plans and one for such if the plan fell to pieces.

"So as we all know, the Tripod should be coming within about an hour or so now."

"But what about our duties, when are we supposed to act?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"That's simple, but also not easy. You see we have at least one chance to use the Elements against it. That time is when it gets about a hundred feet from the shield. We'll sound the horn and you all use the Elements against it."

"Quick question but um, how will everyone be protected against those energy ray's that are so deadly from what we've heard?" Fluttershy asked.

"Oh we got that covered, protection spells and shields should keep all the colts and mares...and especially all of you safe."

Everypony nodded and quickly exited the throne room. Cadence stayed inside and looked out the windows. She couldn't help but feel that something bad was about to happen.

~~~

Time had passed and it began to rain. It was dark out and the only lights visible were the spotlights outside the shield and the shield's bright blue light that shined out for a hundred feet. Everypony was on their stations and ready for any news of the machine, to know whether or not if it was close.

The group was standing by at the center of the city. Waiting anxiously for the machine to appear. "What do you think is going to happen?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"Ah have absolutely no idea at all sugar cube. But let's hope that the Elements will work."

"I'm sure they'll work...these items are completely ancient and there's still not a lot we know about them." Twilight replied.

The radio buzzed by in a tent nearby, Sunstream was inside and already answering the call. He walked out of the tent and signaled the others. "The machine has been sighted by one of our hidden towers. It's about a mile out and closing in fast."

Radio's were still a new technology that had been created and have proved useful for many military missions and day to day communications.

"Let's hope those traps we worked on turn out well, I'd really hate to see what happens to this fabulous city." Rarity stated.

After some time, the radio was buzzing with information about how close it was getting to the city and the traps. The girls then heard Sunstream speaking back to the radio. "Hold on I can't hear you clearly...wait it stepped into the one of the traps?"

The girls were ecstatic about hearing that it had triggered one of the traps. It sounded like they wouldn't have to fight at all. But then they're hopes were dashed when Sunstream replied to one of the soldiers on the other radio, saying. "Wait, you're saying it dug itself out from the trap? But we had those holes buried deep within the ground."

There was panic on the radio too from what they heard. Sunstream tried to calm down many of the other soldiers on the other lines. But one thing that freaked them out from all the rest of the activity, was a faint noise they heard in the distance, north from them. They had never really seen the machine so they weren't prepared for what it looked like.

There were a bunch of commands being given out from the distance, as commanders and sergeants yelled to the rest of the soldiers to stay calm and be prepared.

"You girls ready? ...Cause it's about to be the real deal right now." Sunstream nervously announced, trying to hold the fear inside himself from getting too powerful.

They all nodded and got ready. The plan was that if it were to get past the traps, then the soldiers were to fire upon it and hopefully weaken the shield and unleash the Elements of Harmony upon it.

They could see some light out in the distance getting brighter as they finally saw what was causing all the destruction. To say they were all scared would have been an understatement, because they were completely terrified by this huge machine walking towards them. The noise of the machine walking was getting louder, even if they were inside the shield. It stopped about five hundred feet from the shield and looked upon the army that greeted the machine.

They finally saw what the machine looked like and it was terrifying. The sheer size of this machine was bad enough, but to see the way it looked and the noise of screams coming from behind it were terrifying to listen to.

The machine just stood there, looking at the group and waited for them to make the first move. Which in fact the ponies did as pegasi came strafing down upon the machine, throwing bombs that reacted to the shield of the Tripod and blowing up. It looked up and saw the rest of the pegasi coming down upon it, dropping their bombs and hitting the shield below them.

The girls flinched as the machine roared out it's terrifying sound and retracting it's arms from the sides. It opened fire upon the pegasi above it. The shields on the pegasi soldiers worked out very well for they although being knocked out of the sky momentarily, no one was disintegrating like before and they didn't die from the hit either.

The ballistae opened fire upon the Tripod, turning its attention over to the shield and firing it's energy ray's at it. The cannons then boomed as they put them into action as well. The shield was taking hit's from all sides as pegasus soldiers, ballistae and cannons attacked the shield.

The machine then roared again as it launched out the pole like objects again, shooting them at the pegasi flying above it and piercing some of the shields and killing a few of them.

Then a new sound emerged as the new weapons opened fire upon the shield. The sound of the Galp’ling guns were new to the girls and every other pony. The shield was now taking fire again from the front as it concentrated on the shield now, even as pegasi soldiers bombed it from the air.

It was getting ever so closer, another roar came from the machine as the missile like objects came out from it's back and were launched on top of the shield. Making impact and scaring the girls. A horn sounded, signaling them to get ready. "Okay girls it's now or never...use the Elements of Harmony!" Sunstream yelled.

"Alright girls, let's show this machine what happens when you mess with Equestria! And what happens when you mess with our friends and family!" Twilight announced.

The rest yelled in reply as they were lifted off the ground. The machine turned it's attention towards the six ponies flying into the air and being encircled by a white light. The machine then saw an assortment of colors and then something unexpected happened. A bright rainbow like projectile shot up into the air and circled violently like a tornado around the machine as it hid it from everyponies sights. It didn't know what was going on. But it and the aliens inside knew that it's shields wouldn't last much longer. The Elements were wrapping around the shield tighter as it struggled to free itself from the new attack.

It roared and shot out at the rainbow tornado. Not getting anywhere, it tried to walk around and shoot more projectiles at it, but that didn't do anything either. But then they remembered one technique from long ago, if something like this should have ever happened.

The girls realized that this was taking longer than it should have. Normally the Elements would've taken care of the problem by now. But then a roar sounded out as the machine fought back. Something wasn't right.

The tornado was being pushed back as the machine put it's shields at maximum power and stretched it back. Surprising everypony who was witnessing the scene before them. "But how? This has never happened before!" Twilight exclaimed, completely taken by surprise and scared by what the machine was doing. But the worst was yet to come as a large explosion sounded within the tornado.

All the girls yelled in pain as the tornado was completely wiped away from the machine. Bits of rainbow colored light sparkled as they fell to the ground slowly. It roared in anger and did something completely unexpected.

The middle of the light on its eye began to glow unnaturally bright as something began to form within the bright light. The girls had fallen back to the ground, completely surprised the turn of events that had just transpired.

The machine then let out a new and terrifying roar as the light in the middle of it's eye projected out as a beam and relentlessly fired upon the shield. Sending Cadence sprawling across the floor in pain as the machine kept up it's new onslaught on the shield. Cadence finally couldn't take anymore and her horn's bright blue aura faded away. Letting the shield fall down right before the Tripod. It roared in victory and saw the ponies running away.

The machine walked after them, firing away at the fleeing ponies with it's energy rays.

Sunstream ran over to the girls and helped each of them up. "You girls need to get out of here fast, quickly Twilight teleport yourself back to Canterlot."

“NO! We're not leaving you beh-"

"I know it's not right to do this but even if you're a Princess that was a strict order."

Twilight didn't know how to respond to such a demand, but she gave in, seeing that she couldn't convince Sunstream otherwise. She turned towards Rarity. “Okay Rare, I’m going to need your help with this teleportation spell. Do you think you can handle it?”

“Why, I don’t know for sure Twilight, but I’ll give it my best shot.” Her horn glowed in a violet aura, along with Rarity’s light blue aura and she and her friends disappeared. Leaving him to run off to the tower where Cadence was. He quickly ran inside and ran up the stairs. Sunstream found her lying on the floor, unconscious. He quickly looked out the window to see that the machine had the tower in it's sights, but as it got closer. "Come on Princess Cadence get up! We need to leave now!" She just looked up and struggled to stand on her hooves. He was desperately trying to support her but to no avail as both of them fell to the ground.

Cadence awakened from his movements and uttered, "Sunstream...just get out of here."

"No way, your Highness, I'm staying by your side no matter what!"

The Tripod loomed ever closer as it finally reached the tower, but to everyponie's amazement and to even Sunstream and Cadence. The tower reacted and something happened. A blue wave of energy shot out from the under the tower and knocked the Tripod back, it struggled as it fought back trying to blast at it with the beam in the middle of it's eye. It's legs slowly gave way and sent it crashing along the ground. It finally came to a stop and seemed like it finally was destroyed, but it slowly got back up and looked towards the city.

A new wall of energy had appeared and this one was much more stronger than the other one. It wanted to keep going, but a part of the machine was damaged from the shock-wave. So it had to give up and move on.

Sunstream and Cadence were amazed as they saw it leave the city alone. But something told him that it was heading off somewhere else. But where to exactly?

Author's Note:

Hey there everpony. Sorry this has been taking so long. Its just that my editor is busy at the moment and I can't exactly do much without them. Oh and this is done without my editor so it might suck. But I hope you enjoy and I'll try and keep the new chapters coming. Remember to like, comment and of that assortment.

So, I shall say have a good morning, afternoon, evening, night or whatever, and I'll see you in the next Author's Notes.