• Published 16th Mar 2012
  • 1,339 Views, 108 Comments

The Adventures Of Tom. - Syliunt



Tom the Rock appeared in 2 episodes even though he was one of the best ponies, this is his life story

  • ...
8
 108
 1,339

Tom goes to school Part 2

Tom, led by the three fillies that made up the cutie mark crusaders rolled into Cherilee's class and crushed his own desk. He sat there staring at the teacher unable to take notes or answer any questions the teacher had because he was a rock. Tom however did choose a good day to come to school because the next thing they did was show and tell. Scootaloo went first and showed her scooter. Tom was not impressed because he was a rock. Next went Applebloom who showed an apple. This made Tom hungry. Finally sweetie belle went and she showed Tom to the class claiming her show and tell item was her sisters husband. Finally it was toms turn and when he went up to the front of the room he had nothing to show because he was a rock.

Tom felt very sad and began to cry in front of everypony in class but being a rock his crying pebbles were indistinguishable from his sweat pebbles and no one noticed him crying. Tom rolled backed to his crushed desk and got an F because he was a rock. Right as Cherilee was about to start the next lesson The bell rang signifying Lunch time and everypony ran out of the class except Tom because Tom was a rock.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 3!