• Published 16th Mar 2012
  • 1,339 Views, 108 Comments

The Adventures Of Tom. - Syliunt



Tom the Rock appeared in 2 episodes even though he was one of the best ponies, this is his life story

  • ...
8
 108
 1,339

Reunion by Urnathok

Such aninsufferable infrequency it was with which abrief reprise from the vicissitudes of thesedimentary nature of the daily ongoings of one Thomas Rock, that the physically desensitized individual in question had littlebut a breath's span to contemplate theforthcoming advent of the social gatheringwhich comprised a reunion of the familial mineral samples to which the colloquially named Tom was so often associated. Wherefore thevoluminous boulder and his magnanimousequine paramour found themselves beset bythe banalities which so often, so uncompromisingly often, plagued the silent conversation and interactions of the Rock society wouldbe heretofore and ever more (alas!) apitifully yet painstakingly shrouded mystery.The interloping mineral formation who took upon himself themonicker Tom prayed a silent thanks to thepowers which be that the forces of thesomatic among the sedimentary would bekept forever in the misty abyss of theunknown to his ever-alluring hooved cohort.Verily, he did feel, the slings and arrows which comprised the non-verbal barbshurled his way by his unflinching and unalterably intolerant circle of relations would have in doubitably scarred and disgraced Her Ladyship Rarity.Thusly in silence did Tom uphold the mostprofound ideals of stoicism under thecutting relentlessness wrought by theignorant criticism of his family with respectto their views on the equine with whom thetheft of their hearts and affections hadbeen exchanged. For despite all reason, theways of Rocks are set in stone.

By
Urnathok.