• Published 31st Dec 2013
  • 2,392 Views, 29 Comments

The Most Popular Girls at Canterlot High - The Princess Rarity



The real world of what goes on at Canterlot High. The drama - every little vulgar and shocking detail...

  • ...
9
 29
 2,392

The Second - how do you say? - Chapter

The Second - how do you say? - Chapter

~ x o x o ~

"So then, she was all like, 'Let me play goal!' and then I was like, 'Hey, Spitfire, why don't you let me play goal?' and she was like, 'You know what, Soarin? You're a cool dude.' and that's how I gained her respect," Soarin boasted, with a proud smile as he leaned up against the lockers, with a proud, cocky smile.

However, Rainbow Dash certainly was not amused. "Yeah, yeah, good to know," she muttered, with a roll of her eyes. "Cool story."

"Oh, bonjour, Rainbow Flash, and hello, Soarin," a sweet, almost melodic voice piped up.

The voice beckoned both Rainbow Dash and Soarin to look over, and who stood there caused the prismatic-haired girl to let out a groan.

"Hey, Fleur," she said blantly. "And it's Rainbow Dash."

"Rainbow, you would not happen to have an extra - how do you say - hair ribbon, do you?" Fleur de Lis asked, with a bit of a smile.

Lightly shuddering in annoyance, Rainbow Dash shook her head. "Yeah, I don't wear ribbons in my hair," she replied. "And why do you say how do you say before words you clearly know how to say?!" She let out a scoff. "You know, I heard from Cloudchaser that you're not even really from France! You just fake that dumb accent - you're actually from a small podunk town!"

Ignoring the brash athlete, Fleur looked to Soarin - and her smile grew a bit sweeter. "Soarin, ma cheri, I saw you and your team the other day playing the game of football, and I must say, I was quite impressed," she praised.

"Actually," Soarin responded, with a chuckle. "It wasn't football, it was soccer."

"Soccer is called football in France, you dimwit," Rainbow Dash corrected, lightly smacking her boyfriend on the arm.

Being the wimp he was outside of sports, Soarin winced at the smack, and rolled his eyes.

Now, narrowing her gaze towards the other girl, Dash shook her head. "And quit tryin' to change the subject, Fleur," she argued. "Everyone knows you're actually like a hillbilly or whatever."

"Ah, you see, that is false," Fleur defended. "That Cloudchaser, she is a mademoiselle who cannot be trusted."

"Oh, please!" Rainbow Dash huffed. "Cloudchaser hasn't told a lie since the third grade, and she's one of my friends, of course I can trust her over you!"

With that said, Fleur de Lis walked off silently, not even bothering to look back.

"She's totally a hick," Dash declared.

"Hey, um..." Soarin looked around, and hesitated, only before raising an eyebrow. "Is it ok tonight if, y'know, we do the thing?"

Rainbow Dash's expression fell flat at her boyfriend's utter stupidity and immaturity, only before letting out a sigh. "I'll give you a handjob on one condition, Soarin," she said under her breath. "You gotta watch two episodes of the Daring Do cartoon with me."

"But cartoons are for kids!" Soarin whined, only before his girlfriend hit him upside the head. "Hey! That's abuse towards your partner, y'know!"

"They are not for kids," Dash responded between gritted teeth, afraid anyone would hear her secret love of immature shows. "Now, do you want that stupid handjob or not?"

Letting out a sigh, Soarin nodded. "Yes," he muttered under his breath.

Then, apparently, Fleur came back around the corner, and opened her locker, retrieving her bag as she let out a light giggle with her sweet smile.

"My apologies for disrupting you both again," she said quickly. "But I realized that I forgot my Science book, so I came back to it... how do you say - now."

"Now!" Rainbow Dash groaned, with a facepalm. "That's exactly how you say now, Fleur - which you obviously know how to say!" She grimaced, and shook her head. "So drop the act, and just speak like a normal person, will ya?"

"If that is what will you make happy, then so be it," Fleur replied, in her soft tone.

She giggled once more, and playfully winked at Soarin, causing him to also join in on her laughter.

The sight annoyed Dash, causing her to roll her eyes.

"Everyone knows you're not from France," she said.

"Ah, still believing lies, I see. What a shame," Fleur sighed. "Oh, well. Au revior, mon ami."

Turning on her heel and rounding the corner, she left once more.

Finally, Rainbow Dash released an another annoyed groan, and punched her locker. "Stupid hillbilly," she hissed.

"Hey, um," Soarin looked to his girlfriend, with a halfhearted smile. "What if I watched two episodes of Daring Do, and an hour of Pretty Little Liars with you? Could I get ... y'know, the other sort of sex job?"

"What?" Dash asked in shock. "Gross, no way! I'm not a slut, Soarin. Besides, even if I did go through with blowing you, it's not a fair trade - you like Pretty Little Liars!"

Soarin's green eyes suddenly widened, and he coughed nervously, shaking his head. "N-no, I don't!" he weakly defended.

"Yeah, you do," Rainbow Dash argued. "The only person who loves Pretty Little Liars more than you is fuckin' Twist - and no one even likes her!"

As if by speak of the devil, the girl in question rounded the corner, lightly humming to herself with a book in her hand. "La, la, la, I love Pretty Little Liarth soooo much!" she murmured.

Looking down to the short, disliked freshman, Rainbow Dash scowled. "Nobody gives two shits about Pretty Little Liars, fuckin' Twist! Why don't you go eat a centipede like you did back in the second grade, you little dumbass?!" she snapped.

After the miniature rant, Twist then broke out into a disgusting crying fit, falling to her knees and banging against the locker in a toddler tantrum sort of manner, only before crawling out of the hall, still whining and sobbing.

"Ah, shut the hell up!" Dash called after her. "Act your age, for fuck's sake!"

Not happy with the fact she had just got done in a cursing rage, but nonetheless satisfied with letting out her anger, Rainbow Dash slumped against her locker and let out a deep breath.

"Um... y'know, Pretty Little Liars isn't that bad of a show," Soarin mumbled.

However, that statement caused RD's expression to fall and she frowned as she glanced over to Soarin. "Ok, you and I? Yeah, our thing's done now," she declared.

And just when it couldn't get any worse...

...Fleur de Lis suddenly rounded the corner, letting out a light sigh. "I seem to be quite off-track today," she announced. "I thought that it was my third period, so I got my Science textbook, but when I got to class, I found out that it was not, and instead, I have Math now, so I came back to get my Calculus - how do you say? - book."

"You're a disgrace against real French people," Rainbow Dash snapped. "Now if only I could murder you and not get arrested for it."

Just then, Soarin spoke up, with his expression brightened into the usual goofy manner it always was. "Hey, Fleur, you're kinda hot, you wanna go out on a date?" he asked.

"What the hell did you just say to her?!" Dash shrieked, nearly falling over in shock.

"Oh, my," Fleur de Lis murmured, as a light blush crossed her pale cheeks. "Are you suggesting a - how do you say? - menage a trois?" She bit her lip, batting her soft pink eyes playfully.

Rainbow Dash growled like a dog, and stood up, now managing to stand her ground.

"Really?!" she spat. "You're asking how do you say menage a trois?! It's a fuckin' French word, you stupid shithead!"

She was about to lunge forward to slap Fleur, who was still surprisingly not alarmed by Dash's sudden anger, but Soarin held his exgirlfriend back, focusing his gaze on the prettier (supposedly) foreign girl.

He smiled his off-beat smile, and chuckled. "Well, it'd kinda only be a menage a two, are you still cool with that?" he suggested. "Y'know, seeing how Rainbow Dash here just kinda dumped me."

Fleur giggled, and nodded, as she slightly waltzed up to Soarin. "Y'know, ma cheri, the people of my country know very much about suffering," she whispered.

"Oh, yeah - what people are those? The people who make moonshine in their bathtub?!" Rainbow exclaimed.

"Non, the people who invented the ways of French kissing," Fleur murmured.

Then, suddenly, she was pressed up against the lockers of the hall, with Soarin quickly kissing her in a somewhat dorky manner, but nonetheless, Fleur pulled him in as soon as he recoiled, and the both of them shamelessly began making out right there, in the middle of the school for all to see.

However, the two quickly pulled apart, and Fleur giggled, with a smirk and wink most unusual for her typical sweet manner. "I bet that was better than some second-rate handjob, oui?" she said.

"Who the hell said my handjobs are second-rate?!" Rainbow Dash demanded - now even more angered that her sexual favors seemed to be known by the people she hated most.

"Oh, well, only every boy in this school," Fleur crooned in an awfully bitchy manner. "There's is monsieur Neon Lights, Fancy Pants, Caramel-"

"-Caramel?! That loser couldn't jack himself off, he should be lucky he had me there!"

"We cannot all be perfect, can we now?"

Ignoring Fleur's stupid remarks, Rainbow Dash punched the locker again and stiffened her lip angrily. "When I get through with that fuckin' worm, he's gonna wish his parents went through with that move to Manhattan!" she raged.

However, no one paid attention to her frustration, as the hall was empty...

...except of course for Soarin and Fleur, now continuing their makeout session, which only annoyed Dash even further.

"By the way, Fleur," she spoke up. "I didn't just give handjobs, I also let guys enter my back door." She pointed to her backside. "Not my front door, but my back one." She glared at Soarin, and shook her head. "And Soarin, dude, you totally aren't the one who's getting the key to the front door."

And with that said, Rainbow Dash stormed off, now fuming.

But she still left a certain (supposedly) French girl and awkward athlete confused.

"What is she talking about?" Soarin asked to himself. "I've been through her front door plenty of times. I always go to her house for soccer practice."

Author's Note:

Honestly, Fleur de Lis is perfect to play Saison Marguerite. :P They're both French, even though everyone knows they're actually from Montreal.

And of course Twist is Rachel Tice, even though I find Twist insanely adorable. I'm sorry, but it had to be done :P. (Also, I didn't use Gossip Girl 'cause copyright reasons or whatever. Plus I don't wanna be a ripoff. That's not cool, kids.)