• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 3,583 Views, 71 Comments

Kiva: Symphony of Friendship - KnightBrony



Fangire. A race of creatures thought to exist only in myth quickly make themselves known. However, a hero rises to defend them. Kiva. FLuttershy and her friends struggle to find out who this Kiva is under his mask.

  • ...
2
 71
 3,583

Chapter 1: Overture

Kiva: Symphony of Friendship

Chapter 1

Overture

Equestria is a land filled with many magical creatures. From manticores and timberwolves to changelings, Equestria is home to many strange beings. However, there is a race of creatures stranger than any other. A race of creatures as old as Nightmare Moon herself, and just as vicious. Creatures born of darkness and stained glass, they have long since drifted into mere myth. However, they still lie in wait, waiting for their time to rise. These creatures go by many names, but the best known and oldest of them is: Fangire.

Our story begins in the small town of Ponyville, where unbeknownst to it's inhabitants, a battle of godly proportions will soon be fought.


Fluttershy had always loved taking care of her animals, it was her special talent after all. Though she did not make much money, she made enough to get her by by taking care of other's pets and acting as Ponyville's resident animal whisperer. Over the years, Fluttershy had managed to gain the trust and respect of practically every animal within a few dozen miles. However, the one animal she could never really control was her own pet bunny, Angel. Fluttershy had known Angel since she acquired her cutie mark. Since then, the two had become nearly inseparable. Though Angel was Fluttershy's closest animal friend, the small bunny had been spoiled rotten by the yellow pegasus. Because of this Angel had become used to getting whatever he wanted and had taken to pushing Fluttershy around. This was never more present than when it was feeding time.

Angel pounded his foot on the ground as he waited impatiently for his meal.

“Calm down Angel bunny, I've got your food right here,” she said as she placed a single carrot into Angel's food dish. Angel looked at the carrot in disgust, spit on it, then kicked it away. Fluttershy gave Angel a pleading look.

“Please eat the carrot Angel, I can't afford to keep giving you those expensive salad bowls every day. Besides, it's unfair to the other animal,” Fluttershy said as she retrieved the carrot and placed it back into Angel's bowl. Angel crossed his paws and huffed.

“Come on, just one little bite,” she said putting the carrot in front of Angel. Angel merely stuck out his tongue and proceeded to scamper off. Fluttershy gave chase, or as much chase as she could given her limited flying ability.

“Angel, please come back,” she pleaded as she chased after her pet bunny. Unfortunately, Angel's tantrum induced chase had lead them all the way to the edge of the Everfree Forest. When Fluttershy saw the edge of the forest, she came to a screeching halt as Angel proceeded to run into the forest.

“Wait, Angel! Don't go in there, you know how dangerous the Everfree Forest is!” she cried. But her warning fell on deaf ears as Angel scampered ever further into the Everfree Forest. Fluttershy flew closer to the edge of the forest, unsure of what to do. While she was deathly afraid of the Everfree Forest, despite living very close to it, she knew she had to go in and get Angel before he got eaten by one of the many carnivorous creatures lurking within the forest's boundaries. Fluttershy took a deep breath and let out a small squeak of fear as she entered the Everfree Forest.

As Fluttershy trekked deeper into the Everfree Forest, she called out for Angel in a voice barely above a whisper.

“Angel. Angel bunny, come on out. It's dangerous here in the forest. Come on out,” she said. She listened for any sort of indication that Angel was coming back, but heard nothing. She continued to search for another hour turning up the same result.

“I suppose he's probably back home by now. Not even Angel would stay in here for this long because of a tantrum,” she said as she proceeded to leave the forest. Just as she turned to leave, she heard a rustling from the bushes. Fluttershy yelped in surprise and turned to look at the source of the rustling.

“Angel? Is that you?” she said as she inched closer to the bushes. As she pulled apart the bushes, she did not find her pet bunny. Instead, she was met with the face of the scariest thing she had ever seen. The creature that stood before her was far taller than her by at least three feet. The creature looked like a giant spider, except it stood on two legs and had two arms ending in sharp talons. The creature looked as if it was made from stain glass. The creature growled at Fluttershy, causing her to scream in terror. She tried to run away, but her body was frozen with complete fear.

The creature grabbed Fluttershy by the neck and dangled her in front of itself, growling and hissing at her as it did so. Fluttershy looked to see that four glass shard looking fangs had materialized around her neck. Fluttershy closed her eyes, tears falling down her cheek as she prepared herself for her impending death.

Just as the creature was preparing to sink it's fangs into the Fluttershy's neck, a voice cried out “That's far enough Fangire!” the voice said as the creature was suddenly attacked by what looked like a golden bat. The Fangire dropped Fluttershy and swatted at the bat, which was now striking it wherever it could find an opening. The Fangire roared and swatted the bat away, sending it flying in the opposite direction. The Fangire turned to look for the bat, only to see a figure running towards him. Fluttershy weakly looked toward the figure, staring wide eyed at him. The figure looked like a stallion, but was clad in strange armor. The armor covered his whole body and comprised of a black body suit and other dark colored armor, a single silver greave on his right hind leg covered in chains, a red and silver chest piece with chains on the bat-wing like shoulder pieces, and a helmet with two big yellow eyes that gave the figure the look of a jack-o' lantern. The figure also had a red belt on his waist which the gold bat from earlier was now perched on, hanging upside down on the front like a belt buckle.

The figure yelled as he swung at the creature, landing a punch on the Fangire's head while following up with repeated strikes to the Fangires stomach. The Fangire staggered back, and after getting it's footing back fired a spray of webs at the armor clad figure, which he dodged.

Fluttershy could only stare in a mixture of awe and fear as the two figures fought. Fluttershy tried to stand and run away, but found that her vision was getting blurry. As she fell over, slowly slipping into unconsciousness, she caught sight of the two figures fighting. She saw that the armored figure had taken the upper hand, continually punching the Fangire and throwing kicks to it's midsection. The Fangire, seeing it was at a disadvantage, sprayed several strands of web at the armored figure. The armored pony was hit by a couple stands of web, and after regaining his composure, he looked around to see that the Fangire had fled as well as Fluttershy lying on the ground. The last sight Fluttershy saw as she fell unconscious was the armored figure running towards her, asking if she was okay.


The first thing Fluttershy noticed upon slowly awakening was a smell that smelled like boiling roots and mold. She rose slowly, a slight pain in her neck from where the Fangire had nearly strangled her. She looked around to see that she was in somepony's house in a bed. She noticed that she had a bandage around her head and that there was a bowl of water and a towel by her bedside. She grabbed the towel and used it to wash her face of the dirt and tears from her earlier encounter. When she was done, she looked around to see if anypony was in the house. She went up a staircase next to the bed and found herself looking at many violins in various states of completion. She noticed that their was one in a glass case in the corner, with a picture of a stallion playing the violin in the case. She reached out to touch it when she heard someone say “Um...excuse me. Could you please not touch that?” the voice asked.

Fluttershy “eeped” as she turned to see who had just spoken. She looked to see that standing by a door on the opposite side of the room was a beige earth pony stallion with a light brown mane, slightly golden eyes and a red scarf. The stallion was shifting on his feet, like he was nervous.

She gasped and said “Oh my, I'm sorry. I …I...I just thought it was pretty and wanted to get a closer look at it. Oh I'm so rude..I.” she began to cower into her mane. The stallion looked up nervously and started waving his hooves in dismissal.

“No,no, it's fine.....I ….it's just that violin belonged to my father. It's very precious to me,” he said almost as softly as Fluttershy.

“Oh my, I'm so sorry I.....I....” she said as she cowered in her mane.

“No, it's fine....but you should be resting...you're injured,” he said. This caused Fluttershy to look out of her mane and notice that the stallion had a new bowl of water and a towel next to him.

“Did you....save me?” she asked. The stallion laughed nervously and scratched his head and looked around in all directions.

“I..uh..I was uh..walking along when I found you. You were injured...and the hospital was too far...so I brought you here,” he said nervously, trying his best to look small. Fluttershy pushed her mane out of her eyes to get a better look at the stallion, seeing that his cutie mark looked like a red bat-like insignia next to a violin.

“Oh...well, thank you,” she said blushing in embarrassment.

“It's fine...it was nothing. But you should rest a bit more....I mean if you want,” he said in a soft, kind tone. Fluttershy looked to see that outside one of the windows that it was night time. Fluttershy gasped at this realization.

“Oh my...how long was I asleep?”

“A couple of hours..I think,” he said.

“Oh..I really appreciate the offer....but my friends are probably worried about me by now....so I should be getting home,” she said slightly blushing.

“At least let me walk you home....I mean...it can be dangerous walking alone at night,” he said, a slight blush on his cheeks as well. This took Fluttershy by surprise, but found that she was not against the idea. She was definitely scared to go out alone, especially after her earlier experience with the Fangire. Plus, she found herself strangely comfortable around this stallion. Fluttershy normally was only comfortable around her friends, and even then she was prone to her usual shyness.

“I..I suppose that would be..okay,” she said with a slight blush. The stallion smiled, then he looked down, digging his hoof into the ground.

“Well...I guess we should get going then,” the stallion said.

“Wait...um...I don't even know your name,” she said nervously.

The stallion blushed in embarrassment that he hadn't introduced himself “Oh....um. My name's Wataru. Kurenai Wataru,” he said.

Fluttershy smiled and said “Nice to...m-meet you Wataru. I'm....Fluttershy.”

“Nice to meet you....Miss Fluttershy,” he said in a soft tone.

“Um..just Fluttershy is fine,” she said blushing. Wataru blushed and said “O-okay....Fluttershy,” he said as the two ponies began to leave Wataru's house.

As they left, a golden bat observed them from a violin-shaped wall ornament. The golden bat smirked, saying “Interesting. It's not often Wataru is able to talk to someone that easily. I'll definitely have to keep an eye on that one,” the bat said as it snickered to itself.


Fluttershy and Wataru walked along in relative silence, both of them occasionally trying to start a conversation. Fluttershy's topic was always in response to why Wataru had changed into such strange clothes. Before they left Wataru's house, Wataru had changed into a heavy jacket covered by plastic, a hat, goggles, and a medical mask. He was also carrying a notepad with him, for what reason Fluttershy did not know.

After an hour or so, they had finally reached Fluttershy's cottage. She was relieved that none of her animals seemed to have gotten out. As she walked up to her front door, she noticed that the lights were on in her cottage. Wataru noticed this as well, and moved in front of Fluttershy to open the door. Hesitantly, Wataru turned the handle of the door and opened the door. The second the door opened, he was bombarded by a rainbow blur and knocked to the ground.

“Okay creep, you got ten seconds to tell me what you're doing here before I clobber you,” Rainbow Dash said as she twisted Wataru's right hoof behind his back.

“Um.. Rainbow Dash, could you let him go please?” Fluttershy asked. Rainbow Dash perked up at the sound of her friend's voice and released Wataru to wrap Fluttershy in a bear hug.

“Where have you been Fluttershy? That pet bunny of yours came running to Sweet Apple Acres about something and when we got here you were gone,” Rainbow Dash said as she squeezed the air out of her friend, who was beginning to turn blue. Thankfully Rainbow's hug was halted when the rest of Fluttershy's friends came out of her cottage and hugged her as well.

“We're so glad you're safe Fluttershy,” Twilight said.

“We were ever so worried about you darling,” Rarity said.

“Glad to see y'all in one piece Shy,” Applejack said.

Pinkie Pie wrapped Fluttershy in a tighter hug than Rainbow Dash “Yay! Fluttershy's safe!! By the way Fluttershy, who's he?” the pink party mare said as she released Fluttershy and pointed a hoof at Wataru, who was rubbing his foreleg from where Rainbow Dash had twisted it. Wataru saw that he was the center of attention and began to sweat.

“Yeah, who are you punk? Did you have anything to do with Fluttershy disappearing like that!?” Rainbow Dash said flaring her nostrils at the frightened stallion. Fluttershy tapped Rainbow Dash on the shoulder and said “Um Rainbow Dash, that's Wataru, he's...my......he helped me,” she said motioning to the bandages that everyone seemed to just now be noticing. They all turned to Wataru, who quickly got out his notepad, flipping through it until he got to a page that said “Hello.”

Rainbow Dash whispered to Fluttershy “Fluttershy, this guy seems really weird. Are you sure he's on the up and up?” Wataru seemed to have heard this and hung his head. Twilight saw this and gave her friend a quick smack on the head.

“Rainbow! Don't be rude, he helped Fluttershy, we should be thanking him. Even if he is a bit...peculiar,” she said, obviously trying to find the least insulting phrase to describe Wataru's appearance.

“Yeah Dashie! Besides, he might be fun! Plus, it's always fun to make new friends!” Pinkie Pie said. The word 'friend' caught Wataru's attention as his eyes widened.

“Friends?” Wataru said in disbelief.

“You would be my friends? Really!?” he said as if someone had just given him a bag of gold with no strings attached.

“Of course silly! Why wouldn't we?” Pinkie asked, confused as to why someone would be surprised about making friends. Wataru's eyes began to water, unable to contain his happiness.

“Wataru, are you okay?” Fluttershy asked concerned. Wataru shuddered and wiped his eyes.

“It's just....I've never really had friends before,” he said trying to contain his tears of joy. This revelation caused Pinkie to gasp in shock.

“WHAT!? Never had friends!? Well we're gonna change that right now, right girls?” Pinkie asked. Twilight and the other Mane Six sans Fluttershy looked at each other, unsure of what to do.

After a few moments Fluttershy spoke up “I'm sure we can be great friends Wataru. Right girls?” she said looking over at her friends. They huddled together for a few seconds, whispering to one another. They broke the huddle and Twilight said “Wataru, we would love to be friends with you. Any friend of Fluttershy's is a friend of ours”.

Wataru stood there silent for a moment, smiling with some tears rolling down his face before finally bowing and saying “Thank you so much!”.

“Well, that's wonderful darling, but it's getting awfully late and a lady needs her rest. What say we all continue this in the morning,” Rarity said. Everyone voiced their agreement and all left to their various homes after making sure Fluttershy was okay to stay by herself. Wataru bowed and turned to leave.

“Uh..W-wataru?” Fluttershy called.

“Y-yes?” he said.

“T-thank you again for taking care of my injuries, it was very kind of you,” she said with a slight blush on her cheeks. Wataru's face likewise began to glow a shade of crimson.

“I...I just did what anypony would do. Well, good night Miss Fluttershy, I'll see you another time,” he said as he took his leave.

Fluttershy walked back to her cottage, thoughts of the days encounters running through her head. The strange Fangire creature, the armored stallion who fought it, and meeting Wataru. Fluttershy could tell that something was beginning to happen, she just didn't know what.


The next morning, the Mane Six all met up at the library so Fluttershy could tell them of what happened to her the previous day. She told them of her getting attacked by the Fangire, about the armored stallion and the golden bat who had fought off the creature, and how Wataru had tended to her wounds. After she had finished her story, her friends were silent. Even Fluttershy had to admit, it was a crazy story and even she was still having trouble believing it.

“You said the creature was called a Fangire right Fluttershy?” Twilight asked.

She nodded “Yes, at least that's what I heard that golden bat call it,” she said.

Twilight's horn glowed with magic as books began flying off the shelves of her library home “Fangire? It's not any creature I've ever heard of. Maybe it's some kind of new species,” she said, trying her best to contain her inner scientist.

“Forget about that Fangire thing for now Twi, I wanna know about that armored stallion. He sounds pretty awesome to me,” Rainbow Dash said.

“Ah agree with Rainbow Dash, we should find this stallion. He might be able to tell us a little more about what's going on,” Applejack said. Rainbow Dash flew up to her friend and gave her a hoof bump.

“That's all well and good girls, but the subject I'm interested in is that Wataru pony. He seems rather intriguing. I bet Fluttershy would like to know more about him,” Rarity said looking at the yellow pegasus, who was now blushing.

“I..I...I would like to know more about him. B-b-but I'm sure he's very busy,” she said trying to hide behind her mane. Everyone gave Rarity a glare, who simply smiled and sipped some tea.

“I agree with Rarity, who is this Wataru guy? I say we go find him and learn first hoof,” Rainbow Dash said as she jetted out of the library before anypony could stop her. However as soon as she exited, the others heard a loud crash come from outside.

“I swear, she can't sit still for five seconds can she,” Twilight said putting her books down.

“Come on, let's go see what she crashed into this time,” Applejack said with annoyance. They all exited the library to find Rainbow Dash had crashed not into something, but somepony. Wataru and Rainbow Dash lay on the ground, their heads spinning.

“Oh my, Wataru?” Fluttershy asked seeing her new friend splayed out on the ground. Wataru tried to stand up, rubbing his head.

“Are you okay Wataru?” Fluttershy asked walking up to him. Wataru's clothes and mask were scattered across the ground, no doubt having been knocked off of him from the force of Rainbow's impact.

“Y-yes, I'm...” he said before he suddenly began gagging and gasping for breath. The Mane Six all looked at him concerned and confused.

“What's wrong Wataru?” Fluttershy asked. Wataru frantically searched for something on the ground before he finally found his mask and put it on his face.

“What was that all about?” Rainbow Dash asked. The Mane Six all glared at her, which shut her up.

“Are you okay Wataru?” Fluttershy asked. Wataru nodded.

“I'm okay. I just have allergies,” he said.

“Allergies!? Partner, what kinda allergies you got?” Applejack asked.

“The world. I'm allergic to the world,” he said softly.

“What, that's ridiculous. No pony can be allergic to the world,” Rainbow Dash said.

“Yeah, it's just all in your head silly,” Pinkie Pie said she suddenly popped in front of Wataru, took his mask, and held his hooves out to his sides.

“Now come on, deep breath in,” she said bringing his hooves inward “and deep breath out,” bringing his hooves outward. Wataru just stood their, disbelief and shock on his face.

“See, you're fine silly,” Pinkie Pie said.

“Pinkie!” her friends said.

“Wataru, are you alright?” Fluttershy asked. Wataru blinked and looked around. His eyes began to water and he turned and ran away.

“Wait, Wataru!” Fluttershy said as the shy stallion ran away. Everyone glared at Pinkie, who just stood their with an awkward smile on her face.

“Pinkie, why did you do that!?” Twilight said chiding her friend.

“I thought we'd be able to have more fun if he wasn't wearing that mask all the time,” she said. Everyone face-hoofed, unable to believe the pink party mare.

“I'm gonna try and find him,” Fluttershy said as she flew off to look for Wataru.


Fluttershy flew all over Ponyville looking for Wataru. She looked at all the spots that she would usually hide in when she was upset, but didn't find him. After two hours of searching, she was about to give up when she saw a familiar red scarf peeking out from under a bridge. She flew as quietly as she could up to the side of the bridge and peeked around the corner to find Wataru staring at the water, his eyes slightly red. She crept up as quietly as she could so that she didn't startle him.

“You don't have to sneak up on me like that. I already know you're there,” Wataru said turning to look at Fluttershy who was now frozen like a deer in the headlights. She looked down at the ground , trying her best to look small.

“I..I'm sorry Wataru. I...just didn't want to scare you after what happened earlier,” she said.

“It's alright. I was more shocked than anything else,” he said bringing his scarf up closer to his mouth.

“Um..if you don't mind me asking...why did you think you had an allergy to the world?” Fluttershy said. Wataru sighed and threw a rock into the water.

“It was something my mother told me. She told me that I was different from everyone else in a profound way. That I was destined for something great. I guess along the way I just developed a mindset that I shouldn't breath in the air of the outside world. Otherwise....” he fell silent.

“Otherwise what?” Fluttershy said sitting next to him.

Sighing, he said “Otherwise I would be just like any other pony. I wouldn't be special anymore.”

Fluttershy couldn't believe what she was hearing. Suddenly she realized what she sounded like when she looked down on herself in front of her friends.

“Wataru, that's just not right. You're very special,” she said placing a hoof on his shoulder. Wataru turned to look at her and smiled. Suddenly, both ponies realized how close they were and both blushed a deep shade of red and began to laugh nervously.

“I..uh...I didn't mean to...uh,” Fluttershy managed to stammer out.

“It's..fine, I...uh..we should probably get back. Your friends are probably getting worried,” Wataru said as he and Fluttershy both began to head back to the library.

Just as they walked up onto the bridge, they saw that another pony was there. He was dressed in a silvery dress suit with a wild black mane and pale white coat. He looked like some kind of mad composer. The strange stallion turned to look at the two and grinned a large and extremely creepy smile.

“Found you. NOW THE FUN CAN BEGIN!!!” he said as he began to twist about on his hooves before turning back to look at them, except now with a mouse puppet on his right hoof.

“Churihihihihihi!!!” he said.

“Who are you?” Wataru asked, himself and Fluttershy both quickly growing uncomfortable. The stallion with the puppet frowned He pointed at Fluttershy.

“You. It is not often that my prey gets away, and I can assure you it will not be happening again,” he said as he dropped the puppet and became shrouded in what looked like stain glass. Fluttershy's eyes opened in shock as the stallion's body morphed into the Fangire that had attacked her. The other towns people began screaming and running around at the sight of the monster before. Fluttershy was so scared she couldn't even scream. Her legs refusing to move. The Fangire advanced on them, Fluttershy's body remaining frozen.

What happened next was almost as shocking as the Fangire. Wataru leapt at the creature and began to try and fight it.

“Miss Fluttershy, get out of here! Run!” Wataru said as the Fangire swatted him away. This shocked Fluttershy out of her stupor as she quickly took flight. As she flew away, she stopped herself when she realized she had just left Wataru at the mercy of the Fangire. She quickly turned back, this time stopping just before she got to the scene of the fight and hid. Wataru was still attempting to fight the Fangire off, but the Fangire was tossing him around like a rag doll.

The Fangire's pony face appeared across it's stain glass body “Give up fool! You cannot win!” He bellowed as he punched Wataru and threw him against a nearby building. Wataru got up and looked around. Suddenly, his demeanor changed completely. The meek pony was no longer there. Instead, a confident pony stood in his place. The Fangire looked at him confused.

Wataru yelled “Kivat!!” as he advanced on the Fangire. Out of nowhere, the golden bat from the previous night attacked the Fangire before flying next to Wataru.

“Alright! Kivatte go!” Kivat said as Wataru stood up on his hind legs and grabbed the bat. He extended his other hoof as Kivat's mouth opened “Gabu!” he said as he bit Wataru's hoof. Wataru's face was suddenly covered in strange Stain glass markings as chains suddenly whipped around his midsection forming into a red metal belt with two attachments on the side.

Henshin!” Wataru said as he clipped Kivat onto the belt and let him drop into place, causing the air around him to ripple as Wataru's body was transformed. Small bats flew off of Wataru's body as his transformation was complete, revealing to Fluttershy's shock, the armored stallion.

The Fangire was taken aback by this. Wataru however wasted no time in attacking the creature, his strength suddenly augmented. He punched the Fangire repeatedly in the midsection before he delivered a roundhouse kick to it's head. The Fangire stuttered backwards as he regained his footing and shot strands of webs at Wataru. Wataru however jumped up and hung upside down from a building, dodging the attack. He jumped down and charged the Fangire with his front hooves outstretched, kicking and punching him repeatedly.

Finally, the Fangire looked to be on his final leg. Wataru walked up to the Fangire and reached to the right side of his belt, pulling out of one of the side attachments what looked to be a glass whistle with a red coating on top.

“Alright,” Kivat said as Wataru put the whistle in his mouth.

"WAKE UP!!!!” Kivat yelled as he flew off of his perch and Wataru crossed his front hooves. The sky suddenly turned a dark red tinge as a full moon suddenly appeared in the sky. Wataru lifted his right hind leg high in the air as Kivat circled around it, breaking the chains to reveal a pair of red bat wings attached to his leg with a few green jewels placed on it as well. Wataru used his other leg to jump up high into the sky, quickly descending towards the Fangire with his right leg extended in a kick.

Wataru's kick made contact with the Fangire's body, shattering it into bits of stained glass, a bat like symbol appearing on the ground. After a few moments, the sky returned to normal, except now what looked like a giant castle with a dragon attached to it was flying towards them. From the bits of stained glass remains, a ball of light emerged, which the castle quickly ate before flying off.

Wataru's armor dissipated as Kivat flew around Wataru.

“Excellent work Wataru. However, you could've done this quicker. You must learn to fight better if you are to truly be able to wield Kiva properly,” he said to the stallion.

“Sorry Kivat,” Wataru said bowing to the golden bat.

“And stop apologizing all the time!” he said.

Wataru was about to say something before he was interrupted “W-Wataru?” Fluttershy said as she came out of her hiding place and approached the stallion. Wataru and Kivat looked at each other in shock. Wataru began sweating while Kivat began fluttering around nervously.

“Wataru, you were the armored pony?” she asked. Wataru and Kivat looked at each other nervously.

“This is bad Wataru, she knows who you are,” Kivat whispered to Wataru.

“Miss Fluttershy..I..uh..I can explain this,” he said. Unfortunately he never got the chance as Fluttershy proceeded to faint. As Wataru went to make sure she was okay, Kivat looked up at the sky.

“This is going to be a long day”.