• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 431 Views, 6 Comments

The Lonely One - fluttershy 1700



As a child you never had any friends, nobody who loved you, not even any parents. When you try to make a friend for yourself it goes horribly wrong... Now you must kill the only one who loves you, or risk the world

  • ...
5
 6
 431

Dealing With a Problem

You wake with a start, Alexas words ringing in your ears. You snap your eyes open and stare deep into hers. She repeats herself, "I have the urge to kill." You sit up and both look into each others eyes for a long moment. You finally ask her what she means, she says to you "I saw some blood on twilight after she fell down, and ever since then, i've just wanted to see more..."

This troubles you, but you didn't input anything about blood into her memory, so it could just be because shes never seen it. You lie, and tell her that's normal for someone who has never seen blood. She sees to accept the fact, and you both lay back down to sleep. As you begin to drift off you drape your arm over her, and she snuggles into you. The second she does this, you feel as though you are whole, and that blackness you know lurks in your heart is fading away, and is replaced with affection.

You wake up in the morning and see Alexa is still asleep, so you decide to make breakfast, as she must be exhausted. As you walk to the kitchen you think about your first party with Pinkie. Although they contain almost no alcohol you still wake up feeling worse than a sack of shit. You make breakfast, but notice something, when you reach for the sharp knife you keep for cutting up fruit is missing, you think nothing of it and that it must've been stuck in the dishwasher. As you plate up the breakfast Alexa walks in, you look over and its as if the sun is radiating off her, even though her hair needs a brush like crazy. She happily eats the simple breakfast of toast on egg. You ask her how she slept and she responds "Better than last night if that's what you're asking!" You let out a chuckle and continue eating.

Today is once again your day off, so you decide to sit down and watch some T.V. You flick it on and change to the news, and read the headlines. Apparently there is breaking news, a body was found next to the river, and found by none other than Rye! You turn it up with dread in your heart, was this another one of your victims? How did you not remember anything, you always remembered something? A million questions raced through your mind, and you decide to go see if Rainbow Dash needed help, since she is the lieutenant of the police in town. Back when you were in college you majored in blood spatter as well as computer programming, and occasionally the department would call on you to help. Even though they didn't ask for you by name, you decided it would be best to see if this was your work.

As you get ready to leave Alexa insists you not go there. You tell her you must, and if she wants she can come. But she refuses, you figure this is normal since she is new to the world, and shouldn't be exposed to this kind of thing just yet.

You head down and the second Dash spots you she pulls you over to the body, and what you see is pure horror. As you look down at the mangled body you immediately know this is not your work. You are much more precise, and careful. You begin an analysis, by jotting down some obvious facts in a personal notebook, as you like to keep the towns serial killers in check.

-killer is new, and experimenting

-stabbing and slicing

-used a sharp knife

You close up the notebook and look again down at the body to start your official report. It has cuts all over the body, you count them up, 47 in total. you then count up the stab wounds, you manage to find 14. Whoever the killer was certainly was a screwed up bastard. You continue your report and notice a missing eye. The stomach has a slice right down the middle, and the internal organs were laid around the body in a circle. As you move each organ into separate evidence bags you notice one missing organ, the heart. You search around the body and eventually notice an unusual bulge in the neck. As you take out a scalpel you find the "missing" heart, and hold back your breakfast.

You finish up the report and head back home, when you walk back into the house you hear sobs coming from the bedroom. You rush in and find Alexa, crying uncontrollably on the bed. You run over to her and ask her whats wrong. She turns and looks at you with her big hazel eyes, and says to you something bone chilling."I killed that girl." she says. As you look down at her, you tell her something you've never told anyone. "There's this feeling in me that causes me to... kill people as well."

Author's Note:

So yeah heres chapter 3, some cool stuff happen here an i finally got to get a little gore out. Now some of you are saying, " where the fuck are her powers!!!" well my fans, youll have to wait. this is also a little bit of a short, filler chapter, so if you dont find it interesting, dont be sad. there is more to come!