• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 431 Views, 6 Comments

The Lonely One - fluttershy 1700



As a child you never had any friends, nobody who loved you, not even any parents. When you try to make a friend for yourself it goes horribly wrong... Now you must kill the only one who loves you, or risk the world

  • ...
5
 6
 431

The Introduction

You wake up only to remember something you will never forget, next to you is a cold and empty space. You immediately remember that you are alone... utterly alone. "Cmon Austin you have got to find yourself someone who loves you, you don't want to be alone all your life do you?" you hear your mothers words echo in your head.

As you look around the room becomes familiar, your turtle tank on the right side of your bed, and your computer on your left. as you look forward you see your trophies from your junior soccer team. For a second you rest your head on the pillow and dream about those days. You were the star goalie for your team and were praised by your whole team after games. As you look at the clock it reads 7:00. As usual you have an hour before work, but that's not a problem since you work at home for valve. You have a pretty high value job for them and work web security for them. Its fun and pays moderately well.

As you roll over and out of bed you hop on to your computer, this being pretty much the only friend you have, you decide to derp around on it for a little while, until you hear your phone buzz, you have a message from Rye, probably your only other friend except your computer of course. "Hey whats up, hows your morning!" its says. You reply with a simple answer of "Nothing much, and pretty good. How about you?" After doing so you shut down your computer and wait for the screen to go black.

You like Rye, after all she is the only person to ever really be your friend, and admittedly you would like to be with her. Unfortunately for you she is a lesbian, so unless you get a sex change, or she changes her mind, that wont happen.

You let out a long sigh and hop up to make yourself some breakfast. As you enter your kitchen you once again notice the absence of life, and switch on the light. it flickers a little and finally comes on. " I'll have to get some more bulbs today" you say to yourself.

You pop open your fridge and grab some bacon, eggs, and bread. You look at the date on the milk and see its three days past spoiling, you open the top and take a swig and immediately regret it. You dash over to the sink and spit the chunks out. It takes everything in you not to puke up whatever is left in your stomach. You toss the milk out and cook your breakfast of a bacon and egg sandwich, your favorite.

While eating you make a list on your phone for shopping today. as you finish the list you receive another text from Rye. it says "Nothing too interesting, had a bite to eat with Lexi." Ugh Lexi, she is the biggest bitch of all time and none the less a hipster. you reply to Rye by saying " How r u friends with that girl, are u trying to get in her pants or something?" You let out a chuckle and walk back to your room so you can start your day at "work"

As you log in to your personal security team account you see three notifications that attempts have been made to hack into Valve. You dismiss this since they were stopped, and go about checking the firewall. Most find a task like this boring and repetetive, but you usually find a way to make things fun and happy. You see it as the firewall being an actual wall and that whenever someone breaks it down you are a construction worker who gets to repair it. You see nothing but minor "cracks", repair them, and move on. Nothing interesting has happened so you decide now would be the best time to go and grab your shopping.

You hop in your 1968 mustang and ride down to the local store. As you grab your things you see a very interesting sight. As you look over you have to do a double take since you would've sworn it was Rye. On second glance you notice it is her, and decide to have some good old fashioned fun.

You pull out your phone and shoot her a quick message to put down the jelly she just picked up. As she reads the message you watch as she looks around with a bewildered look on her face. She responds and asks how you knew she'd just picked some up. You respond "look behind u" and quickly get behind her. As she reads the message she turns around and you, being the creep you are, put your face right behind hers. once she turns all the way around she sees you and is startled so much she slaps you nice and hard.

You both sit in the middle of the aisle cracking up laughing. She gives you a mighty hug and asks why your there. You tell her you needed some things and you both shop together until both of you have all they need. as you check out she follows you to your car and then says goodbye.

Once again she gives you a massive hug and this time, nibbles you on the ear... She has never done this except for once in high school at the prom, since she was the only one who you knew didn't have anyone else to go with. The look on your face is pure puzzlement as she walks to her car and waves goodbye. You sit there a full ten minutes before dismissing it and driving back home.

You hop back on to Valve and see nothing has happened while you were out. You decide to play some Planetside 2 while you wait for something to happen. You look at the clock, and see it 12:00, you check again and still nothing has happened. You message Guan, a coworker, and ask if hes seen anything. He says no so you decide today would be easy. You tell Guan to keep an eye out, and he says he will. As you sit there you suddenly remember just how alone you are.

You decide to do something about it, You pull out your phone and find Rye's number. You call her up and ask her out to dinner, but she tells you that she has plans tonight. You hang up the phone and feel a little bit depressed.

Then you remember something you received from an anonymous sender about a week ago. It was a complicated machine and it had been sitting in the corner of your room ever since you assembled it. You pull out the instruction manual and read it, luckily for you, Chinese is your second language so you can read the directions, seeing as they are only in Chinese.

As you read you notice something, the machine creates a living organism out of water. You get a crazy idea and start your research. The more you read, the more you figure out that it could work. You figure out the machine can make humans and you can create the human however you want them to be, complete with personality, traits, and physical characteristics. You hook up the machine to your computer and run the program while filling up the tank built in to the machine.

The program runs and you see a menu, it gives you the option of what you want to create. You scroll down and select "human". The program loads and begins to feed a bunch of code onto the screen. You immediately recognize this as a simple simulation program as that's what would work best here. And you know exactly what to do with this kind of program.

It is pretty much like creating a Sims character, except much more specific. You begin with physical traits, you make sure she is nice and skinny, as you are not into fat chicks. then you give her brunette hair, you continue to make her as beautiful as you can imagine, with a thin mouth, and hazel eyes.

You finish the physical and begin with mental and personality traits. You of course make her smart for obvious reasons, and then make sure shes as weird as you, so some other guy dosn't try to steal her from you, and she just scares them off with her awkwardness. You then makes her just as socially awkward as you, and makes sure shes dangerous (or at least makes her think she is). finally you make sure her brain causes her to be attracted to you.

As you finish up, it asks one final question, what will her name be? You decide on the name Alexa. You hit Enter and the machine starts up. After about 6 hours, the machine, which you learned is called a 创作机, (English: creation machine) finally stops, you carefully open the fogged door and see the most beautiful person you've ever seen, the one who now loves you, Alexa.

Author's Note:

hopefully this will be an interesting chapter, thx to my supporters