• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 431 Views, 6 Comments

The Lonely One - fluttershy 1700



As a child you never had any friends, nobody who loved you, not even any parents. When you try to make a friend for yourself it goes horribly wrong... Now you must kill the only one who loves you, or risk the world

  • ...
5
 6
 431

The Start of Something Horrible

As you wake up you are greeted with a feeling. A warm, as Pinkie Pie would call it, gooey feeling. Then you realize what it is, something warm next to you

You sit there a moment until it all comes rushing back, last night. The machine, and your creation. You look over to your right, but there was nothing there, much less someone.

You decide it was a dream and hop into the shower. As the warm water comes rushing over your head you think about last night. You remember the long hours, and all the work you put into making the perfect one for you. You could've sworn that you had created her. You remember her face, her body... she was perfect, but alas you conclude it was simply a dream and that you must have passed out after a putting the information into the program.

You hop out of the shower and dry off your hair. As you get dressed you notice something, the sell of your favorite meat, bacon. This confuses you at first but then you remember you never washed the pan you used for breakfast yesterday, and that the whole apartment probably smells like bacon.

You walk down the short hallway towards the kitchen, but before reaching it you hear a noise. It sounded like the clanging of pots. You quickly run back to your room and grab a baseball bat. You then spread your wings to look intimidating to whoever was in your house. As you walk towards the kitchen once again you hear the pots clang. You rush into the kitchen and let out a mighty yell as you rear up to swing, but you stop.

Standing in front of you is Alexa, just as beautiful as she was last night when you first laid eyes on her. You are too bewildered to speak and so she simply greets you with a hello. You drop the bat as your vision begins to fade, you she reels you back in with the breakfast she was preparing. Hell that was a five start breakfast right there. But you remember you put the baking abilities of Mr. and Mrs. Cake into her, so anything she cooks will be amazing.

As you sit down with her you are still too stunned to speak and you simply avoid her gaze and eat your breakfast. After eating you finally are able to process the situation. The machine actually worked, and you had finally had someone who will love him. But as you re asses the situation at hand you realize you will have to create a back story for Alexa.

You see people in Ponyville aren't fond of anything you cant do with magic, such as creating something with a machine. In fact if Twilight found out shed probably ask Princess Celestia to banish me to the moon, and would do Celestia knows what to Alexa.

You decide it would be best to say shes a friend from Trottingham, where you used to live when you were younger, and that she just moved to ponyville. I tell her all these things and she agrees that would probably be best for both. As you clean up the pots and pans she heads off towards the shower.

You finish up and hop onto your computer, you see a message left over from last night. It is from the software used for the 创作机. You read it out loud "Code Error 3317: Code malfunction" This puzzles you, but you think nothing of it as errors in code are usually just something minor.

Alexa hops out of the shower and throws on some clotes, and as today is your day off, you decide to take her around Ponyville. Although you input some general knowledge of Ponyville into her memories, you still think it would be good for her to walk around and meet some people.

You first take her to meet someone much like you, Fluttershy. You and Fluttershy have the same childhood, and shes yourr sister, you grew up without parents, and in the same orphanage in Trottingham. You guys are pretty close, but like you, she never has had that "special someone" While you guys are pretty good friends you never felt any attraction to her, for obvious reasons, and her the same to you. She comes to you when she needs help, and you help her as much as possible. You introduce the two and they seem to like each other. You tell Fluttershy about how Alexa is an orphan as well and just didnt go to the same orphanage as us, but that you knew her. Fluttershy accepts the story and we wave goodbye.

Next we walk on over to Twilight's library/home. You never really had a good friendship with twilight, but you figured you should still introduce the two, seeing as shes a "princess" now. As you walk towards the library you see her, and Rainbow Dash miserably trying to teach her how to fly. This is quite a funny sight as Twilight crashes into the leaves of her house and falls to the ground. You may be Fluttershy's brother, but fortunately for you, you are a very good flyer, some say your even on par with Rainbow. You walk over to Twilight and help her up. "Having fun Princess?" you ask her. She shyly looks away as shes still not used to being called princess. "I'm okay, just a little shaken up." she replies. Alexa gives a shy wave, and they introduce themselves.

You walk over to Rainbow and strike up a conversation with her. "Hows the teaching going Rainbow Dash?" you say to her. "ugh shes soooo slow, and its so boring having to break every time she crashes, which is about every time she gets up. I'm dying just for her to fly straight!" she tells you. You let out a chuckle and offer to help, but she refuses.

Your final stop is the cakes, as you walk in you see Pinkie munching down on about thirty cupcakes, and the twins drooling at the cupcakes while she trys to keep them from stealing the cupcakes. You say hey to Pinkie and of course, with it being Pinkie Pie, she is all over Alexa. She begins asking tons of questions and Alexa answers them all without flaw. Of course she would, you made sure she has extensive memory, just like you. After Pinkie is satisfied she talks about a welcoming party and how she'll get her party cannon. Alexa insists not but when Pinkie wants a party, she gets one. You decide to let Pinkie have her fun and you both amuse her by partying the rest of the day with her and half the people in town.

You get home and set up the futon for Alexa. She takes one look and says "fuck no i can sleep with the person I'm dating." Up till now you thought you were just friends and that was the error in the code, but apparently not. You finally had someone who loves you. As you crawl into bed, she looks at you and tells you something that sends chills down your spine. Right before you drift off to sleep she says "Austin, I have the urge to kill..." And you fall asleep

Author's Note:

So as you can tell this may seem slow moving at the moment, but i promise the gore is coming. I dont want this to be a romance although is it turning out to look like that so ill have to update the tags. Any support/criticism is helpful and again thanks to those who enjoy my stuff!