• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 604 Views, 13 Comments

The Pony Diary : Fifty-Two - monkeylegs



A changeling defect escapes into Equestria as another pony, having to face the life of a normal filly. Meanwhile, she writes in a small journal she finds. This is what she's written.

  • ...
0
 13
 604

Ponyville

I did a favor to the hive by freeing her! She'd be the most insane changeling yet! Transformed changelings are usually more demented and aggressive then natural-born ones. Rumors say its because they remember their past life and are angry that they were transformed into a changeling, if so, I feel bad for the poor ponies that are still in the chrysalises. I'm trying to regain my breathe, sitting under a tree. You'd probably guess how it went. Not well. She even tried to kick me! When I said I doubted her speed? Yeah I was wrong. The only way she didn't get out was because she blasted into the queen! All of the elites and guards were all over her and she was fighting back, hard. I freaked out and flew out as fast as I could, so I'm not sure if she ever escaped. But now, I'm free. Its sunny, bright green grass, a couple pretty white clouds in the sky.. Its prettier then the black and green dark hive. But I'm not safe, I'm never safe. I'm not safe in the hive, not safe out here. Ponies fear changelings, and hate them. Being a weak, lone changeling in the middle of Equestria isn't safe. I'd need a disguise, but I'm terrible at acting.. Well, what if I hid, looked at some ponies, and changed into a combination of them? It should work, I haven't discovered all my defects yet so maybe I might even be able to pull of my own original look! Probably not.
I've stared at a group of three fillies, one has a curly mane and a white coat, shes a unicorn with green eyes, an orange pegasus with a purple mane that oddly resembles a hen, and a yellow earth pony with a red mane and a big bow. Ponies are girlish colors, usually. I don't want to look different. How about a curly mane with a white coat, red mane, and greyish purple eyes? Well no.. It would seem to much like copying. I'll keep staring at ponies.
A pink mare with a fluffy hot pink mane! Wait.. I have an idea.. White coat, curly mane, hot pink mane and tail, unicorn, with hot pink eyes? The rainbow pegasus had bright pink eyes. The color combination seems fitting, I like it. I don't want to get caught up in adult pony things, like jobs and bits and stuff, so I'll be a filly, obviously a blank since I don't have any good talents. I'll change now,
It worked! I look like a filly unicorn now, so I can go to Ponyville and Canterlot safely.
I'm in the middle of Ponyville, its around morning I think, and its looking pretty busy. There's pegasi up above kicking, sleeping on, and moving clouds. Down to my level theres those fillies again, but this time theres foru of them, their being joined by an orange earth pony with a red mane and a short tail. Theres also many different types of pegasi,unicorns,and earth ponies wandering around,talking,working, going into buildings.. Its a good thing though, so I'm not any different to any of them. I'll put this in my "mane" and go walk around and see what I can learn about what ponies do.


I was noticed pretty quickly... A bright pink mare with blue eyes and a REALLY squeaky,happy voice appeared out of nowhere in front of me and started talking about not seeing me before and parties at 900 miles per hour! I think she also mentions pickles and mantis shrimps. After that, she just gasped and flew away.. The weird is she wasn't even a pegasus so I don't really know how she even managed to do that. A bit after that, a ear-bursting bell rang. All of the fillies started walking and running to the source of it, so I started too since I look like a filly and I should do what fillies do.
I walked to it, and it ends up looking like a school with a schoolbell. I also walked by a weird..blue..box? It said "PUBLIC POLICE BOX" on it, and I don't really understand why it was there for. I really just ignored it since I don't want to get involved in anything if its not supposed to be there. So I went to school, and the first thing I saw was a large group of fillies all sitting in desks. I sat down at a random empty desk next to a fully grey filly with a silvery mane, with glasses and a necklace. Her cutie mark was a spoon. She was whispering to another filly, who looked even fancier then her. She was a pink filly with a purple and white mane, and a wooden tiara with grey paint and some of those little sparkly diamond-looking cheap thingies you see every now and then. I like sticking those things to me. She also had blue eyes, and her cutie mark was a tiara. I bet she gets bullied a lot for that, her talent being the fact she has a tiara on her head. And the filly shes whispering back to, whos talent is a spoon. School started then the teacher walked in. She said her name was Miss Cheerilee, and she sounded cheerful enough, being a pony. She started to talk about cutie marks, and I looked to the filly I was next too, who couldn't stop having a happy little gossip with her friend. I was a bit annoyed, and a few minutes later, recess began! Everypony walked outside, and thats when my AMAZINGLY AMAZING fight began. No sarcasm at all.. The two filliesI sat by started calling me a "Blank flank" and chanted it annoyingly,and as an insult. A group of three blanks walked past us, trying to look small,unseen, and quiet. I'm guessing these are the bullies. I started namecalling back to them, using things like "your talent is the fact you have a crown on your head!" and "Your cutie mark is a stupid spoon, and your crown doesn't even look real!" they paused a few seconds after my first insult, I guess they were just a couple of spoiled brats that weren't used to fillies fighting back, and then they started using more things then just 'blank flank'. I ended up backing up and they kept walking toward, luckily, untill I was next to a mud puddle. Perfecto. I shoved the one with the crown into the mud, and then I just pulled on the hair of the grey one with the lenseless glasses. The teacher walked over, and then disaster struck. They started playing victim and saying "We just walked by and then she started bullying us, Miss Cheerilee!".

I hate those fillies. I will get payback. I need to go, detention is about to start and I'm not supposed to do anything, even write in this journal. I'll be planning justice and revenge.

Author's Note:

Find the hidden tardis! I like that show, what I don't like, is Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara. I found it stupid how they bully others for basically being the possibility of any talent ever. Even a space engineer for all I know, while they're stuck with a tiara and a spoon on their butts for all eternity. I think I did do well of being in charactor though with them. Don't worry, this isn't even NEAR being done with this. This fanfic may be larger then Fallout: Equestria before I'm done! I'll have fun in what "payback" is going to be. Don't worry shes not going to like, join Cupcakes Pinkie and murder them. This is a PG story! No ponies will be killed in this story. They may be harmed though, like mane pulling, shoving, kicking, sissy-fighting.. I'll have some fun with this story.