• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 604 Views, 13 Comments

The Pony Diary : Fifty-Two - monkeylegs



A changeling defect escapes into Equestria as another pony, having to face the life of a normal filly. Meanwhile, she writes in a small journal she finds. This is what she's written.

  • ...
0
 13
 604

Fluffiest Of Pink Ponies

Author's Note:

If at any time you find a spelling mistake in this story (not just this chapter) please say it in the comments! I don't want to type cthulu instead of changeling or ponki pai instead of pinkie pie.

Detention is over! I didn't get a good plan though. The most I did was make fart noises with my armpit and hoof, the teacher made me stop. I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do, schools over, and I'm standing in the middle of a nearly empty Ponyville. I guess I'll check out that place that looks like a super-sized gingerbread house.
It turns out its a bakery. Its empty and dark, the only thing living thing besides me I see in it is some toothless baby crocodile staring at my with its creepy little purple eyes. Its really dark, I can barely see th


SWEET MOTHER OF THE QUEEN! Thats why it was dark! You know that pink pony that talked at the speed of light then gasped and flew off? Her cutie mark are balloons, she said her name is Pinkie Pie and she made this welcome surprize party for me. Did she invite Ponyville? I'm not sure, but theres a wall-eyed pony here eating all the muffins, A purple alicorn with a straighter mane and a big crown,and.. I'm impressed. Before this day, nopony has ever escaped the Hive when they got trapped in a chrysalis. But she did, and while doing it she kicked the entire elite force in the face about 5 times. The rainbow pegasus, she got away. The pink pony calles her "Dashie" I guess thats her name. Theres also about five trillion other ponies in here, and cake, cupcakes, punch bowls, hot sauce muffins and bagels.. And pink and white balloons everywhere! The size of the party is gigantic. I'm sitting up top writing in this real quick. I need to see what types of food and everything ponies like to eat, I'm new here so its not like anypony is in love with me. Hopefully I can eat pony foods instead of just love. I really hope, or else I'd get caught by feeding off of love in the middle of a party that's made up of the population of Equestria, I think I even see a couple griffins here!

I'm back, and I've found edible golden diamond encrusted deliciousness wads of harmony and friendship. Ponies call them cupcakes, I love them. I can't stop eating them, seriously I'm writing and eating at the same time and I'm trying to wipe all the crumbs off this page. I love cupcakes so much! The punch is also great, it tastes very tropical and yummy. I think I'll make it a need for me to eat a cupcake every day, then I can simply feed off my love for cupcakes. Changelings don't need love to survive, so I can eat it all and stay fine since if I eat my own love, I'll just keep remaking that love by eating a cupcake. This is going well. I still can't be totally happy though, at least till I punch those bully-fillies in the face a few times and not get in trouble for it. I'll figure out revenge, sweet sweet revenge, but for now, I'll just eat sweet sweet cupcakes. I like parties, they have cupcakes. I'm gonna have to go.. I ran out of cupcakes.


I didn't get a full refill, the party ended a few minutes ago, maybe about 30 minutes after the last entry up there,but I know the pink fluffy party pony's name is Pinkie Pie, and the alligator is Gummy, Pinkie is also the element of laughter. That's not surprising, considering every waking moment of her life shes smiling. That also includes every nonwaking moment. Since I pretty much don't have a home here, shes letting me stay in Sugarcube Corner, that's this bakery. I like Pinkie Pie. Her mane and tail smell like cotton candy. Shes nice.