• Published 27th Dec 2013
  • 816 Views, 13 Comments

Equestria Divided: Faceless Legion - ArthurGabriel



There's two sides to a story, side A and B. But, most ponies don't know that there's a third side. Ever since Equestria broke into Chaos, there's been the in-betweeners caught in it. Now they have their own army. They are, No Face

  • ...
0
 13
 816

Chapter 16: The Hijacking

"Well, why the sudden urge to get back to NP? We've only been here in Filly for a few days," Joker asked. Tin urged everyone into the cabin and closed the door, lowering the latch and locking it.

"Well," Tin said as he folded down a table. "There's, some sort of collaboration between EverFree and some of the Pony Mutants in Old Ponyville."

"Say, what now?" Jade asked as she was saying what everyone else was thinking.

"Well," Tin continued, "one of our new Air Scouts had spot some sort of meeting between Fluttershy and leader of the mutants, at least that's what the report said." Arthur gestured him to continue. "The report mentioned something along the lines that the Mutants would be protected under the house with full cooperation from them." Arthur shook his head, "I don't buy it."

Tin looked at him, "what do you mean? Its in the paperwork man! What's there to not believe." Arthur glared at him, "if you said that the report came from a air scout, how come we haven't heard anything of it until now? How is it that a ground scout was able to deliver a report that fast? The trip from Old Ponyville to New Ponyville was two days Tin. Even if he was flying, there's one day from OP to NP, then, he has to cross vast country to get to Filly. That report is at least three days old. And were just hearing about now?!"

Tin was about to say something, but he stopped. He sat there and rubbed his chin, it, made enough sense. "Well...the messenger is on the train ride with us." Arthur got up and went to the door, "and where do you think your going Arthur?!" Tin exclaimed.

Arthur looked back, "to have a chat with our new guest." Tin slammed his hoof on his tail and caused him to stop and slam on the ground. "That's not a good idea Artie." Arthur slowly got up, "come on man. Old report. Unknown messenger riding on the train with us? Smells of highjacking if you ask me."

Tin gave him a displeased look, "you really think that's gonna happen."

Arthur looked back, "think about it. If some pony gave you a report and it was old. Wouldn't you check the source at least?" Tin nodded, "I, I suppose so. But don't you think the idea is a bit, preposterous?"

"Have you ever heard of the story called, Under Siege: Dark Territory?" Tin shook his head, "its about a train robbery, and a ex soldier must stop the train from a band of mercenaries." Just then, the train jerked violently and over the loudspeaker echoed, "sorry mares and gentlecolts. We had a slight malfunction and we'll be on our way."

Arthur eyed Tin, "do you believe in, coincidence mate?" Tin playfully eyed him.

"I do now," Tin then ordered everyone else to stay behind and sent Twister with him to investigate.

The two of them loaded up and went out. Arthur took lead, and Twister followed. Their small trip to the cabin was long, and quiet. Every other pony were locked away, quietly in their cabins. Twister gently bumped into him and mounted him. Arthur bucked her off of him, "ohhh. Someone's touchy today. What's up your flack?" Still holding onto him as he continued. "Come on babe. You know our time was good, wasn't it. I know you loved it. You know your mine, right." Arthur threw her right off.

"I'm not yours Twister, just as much your aren't mine. Got it." Arthur continued advancing, even without Twister. She quickly caught up to him. She slammed him into a wall, "this thing." She pressed his balls and member against the wall, "this dick, is mine. And I will see to it, if I have to get it myself."

Arthur kicked her in the stomach, "no, its not!" He pointed all four barrels at her. She quickly became frightened. Arthur continued staring at her, "now you get this. Jade is my mare. You, are not. And if you dare, touch me like that again." He pressed all four barrels between her eyes, "I'll kill you. I'd rather spend my life, on the run, than being your little sex toy. Understand." Tears rolled down her face and she nodded. Arthur leaned down and kissed her, "and I, come to you. You. Don't come to me. I, give the orders when you can, and can't have me. Got it." She continued nodding as there was a loud thud in the cabin next to them.

Arthur helped her up and apologized for his behavior. She forgave him, but she has a small sense of anger towards him. He eyed the door and gestured her to get it. She gently opened the door, quietly sliding it as she got her arm ready. She jerked it open and he then saw a pegasus painted up as a zebra attempting to mount a mare. Arthur pulled all four barrels. He jerked back violently and the pegasus was no more. The winged zebra rested against the wall, four large holes blown into him. Arthur looked amazed and excited.

"Man. That was, wicked," he chuckled lightly as he holstered the rifle. He went in and helped the mare up. She had told him that some pegasai had hijacked the train. She mentioned that it might be someone from Everfree. Arthur asked Twister to take the mare back to their cabin and warn everyone else. Arthur reloaded and went forth without further aide.


Arthur finally reached the cabin and didn't see anypony present. He slowly made his way past the tender box. His hoofs got a bit dirty. Midway through, the coal lightly shifted. Some zebra's slowly poked their heads out and the four of them slowly dug themselves out of the piles of coal. Arthur gently hopped off the top of the stack and continued forth.

He looked around and saw the conductor and his assistant tied up and unconscious. Arthur quickly went to them and untied them. The Skirmishers behind him quietly crawled down, until one of them kicked over the shovel. Arthur turned and saw the three of them loading their blow darts.

Arthur grabbed his rifle and shot at them. He hadn't realized that he loaded them with phosphorous rounds. All four barrels lit up the cabin as if thunder had struck the cabins' insides. Once everyone's eyesight came back, there laid three. Arthur was puzzled and thought to himself 'did I miss count?' 'Was I only seeing four?' Arthur continued recounting till he heard a scream. A Zebra swung down from the roof and tried to stab him with a spear. Arthur pulled one of the triggers and a beam of light hit the Zebra. It wasn't blinding, but it was bright.

Arthur once more regained his vision and saw a ring going through the Zebras' neck, seeing through the other side. "Cool." There was then a constant nudging at his backside. The Conductor was still tied up. Arthur holstered his rifle and quickly untied him.

He lightly stammered, "w-w-we were, ambushed by those, things dressed as zebras. A-a-and they, forced us to stop the train," Arthur hushed him and quietly calmed him down.

"Just, start up the train again, we'll keep ya covered." He then untied his assistant and the conductor got the train working. Arthur quickly retreated back to his cabin. On his way there, he got hit and then blacked out. Arthur awoke sometime later and was in one of the box cars, tied up and held hostage with everyone else. Arthur looked around and saw that he was beside Jade. He then saw Tin resting against the wall, "I warned you, didn't I Tin."

Arthur had a smug look on his face as Tin looked over, "shut up."