• Published 3rd Jan 2014
  • 515 Views, 2 Comments

The World, But Better: Geometrical Will - TCValley



Wizards tamper with all sorts of things. Life. Death. Elements. But none have attempted a thought so simple. Shapes? They laugh. All laugh. But one. And any wizard bent on showing proof, on showing power, should be feared.

  • ...
3
 2
 515

(3-6) Halfway There...

“TRIANGLE.”

For booms in the sky coursed fear throughout the land. For the earth itself shook in fear as it’s own structure was shredded. For time before, the world was of dots. Followed by lines. Each boom told a tale. Of death. Rebellion. And all in the name of One. One whose Will was enough to shatter the immortality of the eternal. For for the blasphemers, punishment was finally at hand.

For this was no longer the world.

What is going on here?!” A purple figure prodded at the ground, examining herself and the new base she stood upon.

“Nothing. And everything.”

“And can someone tell me what’s with the voice in the sky?”

"I am you. You will be me. You will be the source. A source as one of six…”

“Oh, be quiet!” she shouted. The world was made of triangles, after all. She was tired of irrationality.

“Silence… Silence is not of my own will. I will no evil upon thee, harmless one. For the source of all is One. The Will of One… has... corrupted… me…”

“Who are you? And what in Equestria are you talking about?”

“...I… I am your land… I am the voice… I speak as the land…”

“No, really. Who are you?”

“I… I have told thee, harmless one. I… I a-aaAAmMM YyYY….”

“...Sorry?”

“...I am your end.”

And so it was. The shattered mass beneath the figure split. As land broke, ends were met. And with an opening, the based fell. Tumbling. For the corruption, for the PURE, claimed another. Another bearer of the new world. For geometry would have it’s way, bent through His Will. For this world had ended. This world…

May it lay shattered. And may three become six. Six… the fuel to power the world. The true world.

My, you really went all out, didn’t you? Oh! Sorry.

*Ahem*

Some say the world will end in elements; fire, ice, water, air. And quite a scary topic that is. The apocalypse. Who’s mind would dare think upon a thought such as this? Few, for only the brave.

And the insane, of course.

*Ahem*

Taking energy from the strongest of the weak… Taking fuel for the Force… for Him…

It is what must be done.

For what is done is irreplaceable. Say, true, power is corrupting. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. As does Redemption. Solitaritation.

Alienation.

And to those who deny the life they live, may the see their FAULTS. For their world is nothing, and everything. Spirits are no true thing. The physical world is simply the end. So may they feel their Physicality.

May their souls be made physical, and their pain be made spiritual. MAY THEY SEE THEIR FAULTS FOREVER BOUND TO THE FREEDOM OF 60 IMPOSSIBLE SECONDS! FOR NONE SHALL FREE THEM SAVE TIME ITSELF!

And time will abandon them… Their lives will be bound to the will of the CARELESS. The ANGRY. They will give up on them, and let their souls BURN. For color shall no longer be a thing of beauty; no, no more. Color shall no longer be a thing to admire. No longer an anomily.

May green, and red, and blue... may purple, orange, and yellow shine with FEAR, and not love. Beauty is far more than a simple showing of perception. It is a revealment of what the world around them hides. For they are blind; they see no fault. No shame.

No terror…

For they do not see their world in it’s entirety…

So they will see His world. His… NEW… world…

And so, made potion was spoiled; to the eyes of the mislead.

Yellow liquid coated the ground under the hut in the trees. And the skies rang out with the voice of terrified Angels and Demons, and the Earth knew it’s end approached, and trembled in fear.

Rightly so.

So their voices cracked the sky, and shook the world to beyond it’s foundation. For settling was no longer a concept, and the end became common knowledge.

And if not before…

Now.

“SQUARE.”