• Published 29th Dec 2013
  • 1,943 Views, 306 Comments

Once Upon a Time, on an Alien Ring World - Hi World



Halo CE crossover. Follow the mane six and friends as they crash-land on Halo, and end up fighting for more than just survival.

  • ...
14
 306
 1,943

PreviousChapters Next
Cast. (Very mild spoilers).

List of characters.

So, you wanna find out who plays who? Well it just so happens that Halo CE has a very short cast list. With that, I had to improvise.

Each character's dialogue will be in the colour as seen below. As for rookie Grunts, veteran Grunts, black clad Grunts, Jackals, rookie Elites, veteran Elites, stealth Elites, Zealots, black clad Elites, Hunters, Flood and 343 Guilty Spark, their dialogue/noises will be in the colours I have just listed them in. Other soldiers are played by a mixture of support characters and background Ponies, and their dialogue will be the appropriate colours.

Fluttershy - Master Chief

A questionable decision, no doubt, which is why I'm gonna take the time to explain why I chose the roles that I chose. Fluttershy is the least Master Chief-like character in MLP, which is what makes her perfect for the role of Master Chief, in my mind. The shenanigans will be crazy. She's scared all the time, and now she has to keep AI Twilight safe from the Covenant on the alien ring world? How's she gonna cope with the discovery of the Flood?!

Twilight Sparkle - Cortana

Just so you know, it's Twilicorn, but she aint no Princess. She's an AI... which is of course based on the real Princess Twilight Sparkle who is else where in the universe. Expect some story as to why the real Twilight isn't on the Filly of Autumn. Twilight and Cortana. They're both smart and they're both purple. Well, Cortana seems a lil blue these days, but she used to be purple. These characters are an ideal match.

Rarity - Captain Keyes

So, why is Rarity Captain Keyes? Well Applejack is more suited to Sgt Johnson in my opinion, and Pinkie Pie... she was a really difficult character to cast, but she sure as hell aint no Captain Keyes. Keyes has style, and that's exactly why I'm gonna hand his role over to Rarity.

Rainbow Dash - Foehammer

Almost forgot about Rainbow Dash lol. How could I?! She's the most "in your face" character since Pinkie Pie. Anywho, similar to The Pony Lisa, RD is playing the pilot.

Applejack - Sgt Johnson?

Sgt Johnson wasn't a main character until Halo 2. He was just an NPC who died multiple times, but had a voice and personality that stood out. I figured AJ would be good at filling Sgt Johnson's boots cos of her unique accent, her hat, and how she doesn't fuss around and just gets things done.

Pinkie Pie - Pinkie Pie

So... what other main characters are there in Halo CE? Well, I've already done Master Chief, Cortana, Captain Keyes and Foehammer. There's Sgt Johnson - oh wait, Applejack's playing Sgt Johnson. Hmmm, what to do, what to do... I've got it! Pinkie Pie will be a common accruing NPC like Sgt Johnson. Fluttershy will meet AJ n' PP occasionally, and occasionally they will help her with her quest. It's Fluttershy; she'll need help more than anything. Expect AJ n' Pinkie Pie to tag along with some of Fluttershy's adventures on Halo.

For the best read.

I strongly recommend a medium dark background as it helps with text colour. As for size and font, I use normal sized Times New Roman, but I suppose it doesn't really matter. Whatever works for you :)

PreviousChapters Next