• Published 26th Dec 2013
  • 445 Views, 13 Comments

The Diary of a Princess - BumbleFlow



This is a... Diary, blech, it pains me to say that. But, if I catch you reading this, you will have one angry princess trying to kill you.

  • ...
 13
 445

Entry Five - Moving

Entry Five of what will soon be interesting.

August 13th - Moving Day

So I have all my stuff in a little cart.. The cart doesn't look full, at least in my eyes, but.. I'm hoping I don't look odd, a princess pulling a cart of heavy things? Psh, why care?

But anyways, I got over to the train station, and you could never guess who was there.

The. Insane. Ponies. I met. Yesterday.

...I guess they were here for something else..

At least, I hope so.

Whelp. Time to hope they don't notice me.

Rarity caught sight of me, and smiled, she then nudged her other friends. And they looked over at me and waved.

I waved back, giving a bit of a smile. I didn't want to seem mean, I mean.. Seriously. I wanted to have friends and all, but these ponies.

Aye.. *sigh*

"Hey there!" Pinkie yelled to me louder than a foal could scream.

"Hey Pinkie." I tried to stay calm and not run away from the hopping Pink machine of... Energy?

Oh well, she had already hopped her way over to me, while I stood there looking at her a bit scared, the other five came over to me.

They walked though, because, you know. Walking is NORMAL.

*Ahem* Sorry.

So they all walked to me. Because for the most part they are normal. I hope... No wait, crazy friends are way better. Only when crazy in a good way.

"Do you need help with that cart?" AppleJack said to me, was she strong or something, she looked quite proud of herself. But, the cart isn't all that heavy. And I am part Earth Pony.

Like that matters.

"I don't need any help. No. the cart isn't all that heavy." I looked back, and Pinkie was there staring at it as if a foal were to stare at candy that they couldn't have, but she was beaming with happiness.

I simply walked over to the train, trying to not seem rude, they all looked at me a bit sadly. I tried to just ignore their sad expressions, but how could I be so harsh?

"Sorry. Just not used to being around so many ponies. Don't take it the wrong way." I looked to them with sympathy, they then nodded. Although the yellow Pegasus had disappeared behind Rainbow Dash.

Well, the word shy is in her name after all, so it makes sense.

I got onto the train. And the six followed behind me. They sat in what seemed where they sat on the way here. I just sat next to Fluttershy while my cart was where the luggage goes.

She didn't really say anything to me, and was mainly talking to the others.

Is she like, one of those ponies who's shy at first, but once ya know her for a while, she opens up? Or.. What?

I was a bit confused with her. But still alright, she was very quiet. And I like peace and quiet.

But Pinkie kept going on about a party for some pony? Oh well. I tried to not bud in, but ya know. Curiosity took over.

... Why?

"So um.. Pinkie, you were saying about a party for some pony.. May I ask of who?" I didn't want to sound rude, so I tried to use all of my manners. I think it worked.

Pinkie looked over to me, she looked like she was going to explode with energy, "Why, for you of course!"

.... Some pone.. Is throwing a party for... Me?

It was a surprise.. No pony has ever thrown a party for me. I smiled, that really made my day.

"A party for.. Me?" I asked the Pink pony, who nodded her head.

It looked almost impossible to do the things she does.

But, I went along with it.

.... I really hope this doesn't have to include me being surrounded by what would seem like a million other ponies.

Pinkie Pie and the others then started to talk to each other again.

All the way back to PonyVille, I looked out of the window, just enjoying the outside of Canterlot one last time.

I know it won't be my last time, but it feels like it.

Anywho, we arrived in PonyVille, I said goodbye to the six, and Pinkie hopped off somewhere, and they all went different directions.

Because, they have lives too. And have things to attend to I guess.

I pulled my little carriage to my home. And looked, I sighed, and went to getting everything in place.

So... Be right back.


Twenty minutes of lots of magic used later...

Alright. I'm back.

And well, done moving, pretty tired. Guess I'll go to sleep. Good night!

~Grr