• Published 24th Dec 2013
  • 1,830 Views, 1 Comments

Tirek Reborn - JusSonic



An evil of Ponyland returns to take Equestria and it also taken Nyx's body as well. The Mane Six and their old friend Megan fight to stop him.

  • ...
19
 1
 1,830

Chapter 4: The Return of Tirek

Chapter 4: The Return of Tirek

The ponies keep on fighting off the Changelings, getting better, chasing them off. But with each Changeling that fell, another comes by.

Another group of the Changelings where coming until they are stopped by a mysterious figure that is blocking their way in the shadows.

"You bugs will wish you never came back." The figure said as she then draws her blade and stands her ground, ready to fight. "Come and get some bugs."

The Changelings hiss as they assault the figure but she jumps around, slashing and kicking some butt. The results are too gruesome and horrible to explain in detail, but let's say those scum never stood a chance.

One Changeling saw what happen to the others that where coming to help hunt the ponies and saw all of them beating down even the stronger ones but not dead and saw the figure still standing. Before he could get away, the Changeling bumps right into the figure. He was about to scream when the figure then puts her hoof in his mouth and says "Shhh wouldn't want you to ruin the surprise and warn Tirek now, do we bug?" With that she hits him in the head and he is out cold. The figure says, "The bugs are dumb and will not remember what has happened."

The figure then sigh, "I hope my friends and Goldie are ok and even the human Megan that I have heard of. I need to think of a nickname for her in later time."

And after that the figure goes into the forest until she could no longer be seen.

--------------------

Chrysalis smiles sinisterly as she put in yet another ingredient, the whole progress is now a stone. The evil Changeling queen remarks, "Soon, the spell will be complete...and Tirek will be reborn."

"Chrysalis, I doubt that." A familiar voice spoke up, making Chrysalis turn to see Celestia and her group nearby; the Sun Alicorn is glaring at her.

"Ah, Celestia...how nice to see you again...though I wish it was under better circumstances."

"I know what you're up to...I will not allow you to make a body for that monster Tirek. We don't want him back after so many centuries ago."

Chrysalis just laughs a bit while remarking, "You may not want him but us Changelings do! Once Tirek takes all of Equestria, we will have all the love, misery and fear that we want! Plus, if I'm lucky, the master will allow me to co-rule sometime."

"You are a fool! You think Tirek would keep you and the Changelings around?" Celestia demands sternly to Chrysalis. "Tirek would keep you around until he has no further use for you. You are nothing more than pawns to a monster."

"Please. Tirek has respect for us even if we have fail him before. You, on the other hand, he doesn't. You didn't bother to fight your sister and Discord...you couldn't even beat me!"

"I have reasons...and the reason why I couldn't beat you before is because you were super-strength by Shining's love for Cadance. Well, not this time. It's time I put a stop to you and your evil once and for all."

"Then have at it!" Chrysalis hiss as she fires a familiar blast at Celestia who blocks it with her own. The others watch on as the blasts collide.

Both fighters go at it while Ben cheers on, "Go on, mom! Beat that evil witch!"

"Go take her down, Princess!" Twilight exclaims with a smirk on her face. "Be careful that she doesn't beat you this time!"

"Has Celestia fought her before?" Megan asks Twilight in concern upon hearing the last part.

"Yes...but with no love to strengthen her, Chrysalis doesn't stand a chance!"

"Right, this proves that mom isn't a weakling or a coward." Ben Mare said in determination while standing proudly. "My mom will fight to protect those she cares for if she must."

Chrysalis sure enough is having trouble. Unlike the last chance when the Changeling Queen has the advantage, the witch is having major trouble. She didn't have the advantage like the last time.

Chrysalis screams as Celestia head butts her and send a blast at the villainess, sending her away from the school, but not too far. The alicorn lands near her opponent, winning easily this time.

"Without any love to help you, you must give up now." Celestia said sternly to Chrysalis before turning to the stone. "But first, I shall destroy this stone so that Tirek won't return."

Chrysalis hiss as she quickly uses a spell, sending the stone away from Celestia then teleports it. Luna gasps, "No!"

"Oh yes, I send it away from me so I can finish it in peace. I think you better go check on whoever is trying to take down the force field." Chrysalis taunts her enemies sinisterly as she flew off. "He is in danger."

"No..."

Chrysalis flew away, Rainbow is about to chase her when Celestia stops the Pegasus pony, exclaiming, "No! Listen! Rainbow, you, Twilight and Megan goes help the ponies fight off. Luna and I must save our friend!"

"Who is your friend?" Spike asks Celestia in curiosity. The dragon wants to know who is helping the ponies with the force field.

"Never you mind. Only Luna, Megan and I shall know for now. Just go, please!"

With that, the alicorns quickly flew off quickly. Twilight looks worried, fearing that Nyx, whose Tirek is possessing, is at the force field right now. Megan put a relaxing hand on her friend's shoulder, saying, "It's okay, Twilight. Celestia and Luna won't hurt your daughter. They know how important she is to you and Ben."

"I hope you're right." Twilight said with a sigh. She can only hope that the princesses won't be forced to kill Nyx to stop Tirek. If that happens, the purple unicorn will never forgive herself.

-------

The cloaked figure groans as Tirek slams him to the ground, for someone possessing a filly's body. The villain fires a few more blasts at the figure whose dodges him.

"Hmmm, shame you insist on wearing that hood." Tirek remarks to the figure in amusement. "I thought you hated being small."

"I am...but I do not want the ponies and their friends to know that I'm alive...not yet." The figure said to Tirek with a groan. "Just like you, I like to surprise them at the last second."

"What a shame that I must ruin that surprise."

Tirek then rush at the figure and pounds him a few times. He groans in pain, the hooded one is being beaten by someone who was destroyed centuries ago and is in Nyx's body. The figure backs away to the force field.

"If I'm going down, then I won't without success!" The figure slams as he quickly fires a huge blast at the force field...kinda like Lorcan's attack on Shining's force field not so long ago.

Soon the force field begins to crack like mad, going throughout until it breaks, dissolving in thin air.

--------

"The force field is down!" Golden Heart exclaims as he, King Spykoran and the troops saw that the force field is no down. "Time we attack!"

King Spykoran nods as he made a huge roar. Soon familiar dragons, whose used to be parts of Lorcan's army, appears. The Dragon King orders, "My fellow dragons, it's time to save Ponyville and Nightmare Night from the most legendary of evils! Redeem yourselves for your mistakes!"

The troops and dragons charge to Ponyville with the machines ready to be used.


------------------

"Well, well, whatcha think now, Tir-nerd?" The figure taunts but was stabbed in the side by Nyx's order via Tirek.

"I think it's time for you to face your demise at last for that stunt, dragon." Tirek hiss furiously at the groaning figure. "FAREWELL!"

"No!" A familiar voice exclaims angrily as a blast of wind knocks Tirek away from the figure. Luna, in rage, appears with Celestia standing nearby. "Celly, take the guest and run!"

Celestia nods as she takes the figure and flies off with him, getting away from Luna and Tirek. The two fighters remain, glaring at each other.

"Princess Luna." Tirek said with a sinister chuckle, "How appropriable of you to show up...and to die on your most famous of Equestrian holidays."

She say. "Tirek, let Nyx go! It's me you want not her!

"Oh, I will...once all is in preparations. Then, your sister, the Mag'ne and your allies will be executed by my orders."

"I know of the spell that Chrysalis is working on! You will not succeed...we won't let you. You will fail, just as you did before!"

"Overconfident, just like your sister; I like that! Have at you!" Tirek laughs as he prepares to fight Luna by getting into position. "Hope you don't mind fighting a filly who is the daughter of one of those who saved you."

Luna frowns, fearing that Nyx would be hurt severely. But she must fight to stop Tirek...and hopefully the alicorn can get him out of the filly's body without harming or killing her.

-------------

Meanwhile, we see the battle against Tirek is going on, but the question is that this was only being seen through a magical portal image. And the one who was watching it sat in his throne observing the battle, seeing the ponies struggle against the newest foe. This was none other than Grimmore, the Overlord King as he looks somewhat in a surprise shock, but tried to keep his expressions in check.

"So....he has return, this is truly a shocking surprise." Grimmore rubbed his chin in seeing this action taking place outside the gates of Tartarus.

"My lord; what troubles you?" Ji-Ga-No spoke from hovering nearby as he senses something disturbing his lord.

"And old villain from ages pass has returned my general and it is none other...than Tirek the Abomination." Grimmore spoke diligently in addressing the matter, the return of one of the ponies' oldest foes.

"You can't be serious! He was destroyed by the Mag'ne long ago!" Ji-Ga-No spoke off in utter disbelief that Tirek has somehow come back.

"That's the funny thing. Bodies maybe turn to dust, but spirits are a tricky sort." Grimmore spoke off from noticing the outcome of the battle happening, Tirek was just a soul without a body. "I have wondered some time why he was never within Tartarus and it proves he was slowly planning his return!" The Overlord King exclaimed the cause of reason why such a villain was never seen in this prison and this was the answer.

"Then we mustn't waste time! Send me and I'll personally GRINDE him to the bone!" Ji-Ga-No came up to his master and humbly suggests that he, the most brutal general, go to face and annilate this enemy.

"Wait!" Grimmore held up his left hand as he saw something happening within the viewing portal. "Frsisivhmm..." The magical portal image changed with a glowing red and soon showed forth the image of...a familiar human woman that the ponies recall from legends. "Well-well, another blast from the past has shown up...the very first human of another plain that defeated Tirek has returned." Grimmore spoke with interest to see that someone else has shown up, the one known by the legendary Mag'ne, or otherwise known as Megan, is back.

"The Mag'ne is there too? Then it's all the more reason we must strike!" Ji-Ga-No responded a bit more surprised to hear this and suggest they need to act.

"Patience, my general, I do agree, we can't let such an opportunity go by. Fate has given us the key and for my own plan to play out its act, I'll need the one from legends...the Mag'ne." Grimmore spoke in foreseeing how he can turn what is happening into a work of his own plot for future planning. "I summon you into my chambers! Come to me, my minions! Black Clays," The Overlord King held up his arms and bellowed his voice around as he was calling for the minions of his choice.

Suddenly, something was seen slipping across the ground floors, some fast, others a bit slow and some even leaped up. They were a liquid that moved so steadily until they reached the throne of where Grimmore and Ji-Ga-No were. Then the next moment started to happen as these were no ordinary liquid puddles.

"Wraaaugh-Ruuuaaaruuugghhhh," These liquid things were stretching themselves up, and made an eerie sound and soon took shape. They were now black liquid-base clay creatures with no feet, height about 10 feet tall. They took human shape with long arms, bald heads and they have no eyeballs or color. They also appear muscular and had a red 'Y' symbol on their chest fronts. These were some of Overlord King's troops from the Grimmore Army; The Black Clays. Their known abilities are from scaling and sticking to any surface, even the ceiling, without feet, they are quick and agile to stroll across any surface. They can take any shape as they use their bodies to form weapons like arm whips, become big puddles of glop to press their heavy weight on anything and to change into some form of a disk to gather energy's of magic to unleash a strong force on an opponent for damage result. The hardest in facing these creatures is that without much strong force will repel their targets off, only stronger strength or fearsome attacks of magic will manage to weaken them.

"Hmm, excellent; Where is your captain?" Grimmore smiled in seeing his troops are here, and now wonders where the captain is.

"Right here," One Black Clay came forth from the others, this one wore blue shoulder pads and a helmet with spike off the middle sides, and wears a white neck-band with a golden emblem with the letters 'G' & 'M', standing for his master, "Captain Clay, reporting to you, my lord!" The captain of these troops saluted with upmost respect to his master and lord.

"Frsusvhmm...." Then from Grimmore's left hand was magically carved crystal with a halo ring in the center. "Take this Halos Crystal! And when you get the chance, place it within the Mag'ne's belongings, make it be noted that it's a gift from the ponies to alue suspicion." The Overlord issued out his orders before the item in question floated down to Captain Clay's hands.

"Yes my liege. Alright troops, let's get going, we have an objective!" Captain Clay bowed in full understanding and soon turns to his troops with orders of their mission.

"Yeeaaahhh," The Black Clays cheered and pumped up their hands before they slipped on out of the room…to complete their mission objective.

"Hmm-hmm-hmmm, using those that are so conspicuous to hide within the smallest of places and in the darkest of night, as mere clay puddings is intriguing." Ji-Ga-No chuckled wickedly in seeing his master's plan, the Black Clays will do well in this stealth approach part of their objective, all eyes won't know of their presence, which makes it perfect for Grimmore's side. "But what was that trinket you gave them?" The Metallix Dragon asked in not fully understanding the point of making a gift for the Mag'ne if she's return once more.

"When the Mag'ne returns to her home, it'll act as a beacon, allowing us to find her." Grimmore slowly stated in what his little 'gift' is for to locate any of those it's with and their location.

"And if someone realizes its power?" Ji-Ga-No asked with a sudden ponder, if someone should learn of what that crystal can do, what then?

"Hardly, I crafted it to be so much of a normal crystal, that even the Royal Princesses themselves or even their friend Golden Heart couldn't tell it possesses magic." Grimmore spoke with a sly smile before looking to the portal image of the battle going on while explaining the ideal point of the Halos Crystal and it's purpose. "And when the time is right, it will be used when on the other side." The Overlord King declared with much confidence, the Halos Crystal shall be used on the place Megan comes from and by that time, no one will know of the truth until the timing.

"And should Tirek manage to win and kill the Mag'ne, what then," Ji-Ga-No asked with wonder if his lord's plan to use the Mag'ne fail because Tirek might kill her in the process.

"Hmph, less difficulty for me to bother, but we needin' worry." Grimmore remarked off with a not too worried expression as he has all things under control. "All in all, the events ahead cannot be change, no matter who is around." Grimmore spoke with such confidence in knowing all goes according to his plan. "After all, I have eyes all around, and even within Equestria, another plot thickens." The Overlord King decreed forth with a sly smirk coming from his expression as if sounding so sure.

Things went quickly silent from there with the eyes of the Overlord King before they faded and in another small part…we almost could sworn we saw eyes from behind a hooded cloak figure. But then all things went blank as if leaving this mystery to solve for another time. As for right now, the main focus is on the threat of Tirek.

----------------

The Changelings growl as they turn the tide with some new members. Seto roars out, "Kill them all!.!.!"

Suddenly, a blast knocks some of the Changelings aside. Sure enough, there's laser shots coming from the Scoot Falcon 4300.

"Look, its Golden Heart and the army!" Caramel exclaims as Golden Heart and company arrives on the scene.

"And the dragons, too," Bon-Bon exclaims as the Dragon Army arrives.

"Take no prisoners...and I mean the Changelings!" Golden Sword orders the troops and dragons as they begin joining in the fight against the Changelings.

"Yay; It's Garoozis!" Sweetie exclaims happily as they quickly got onto a dragon's back.

"Fly us up there, will yew?" Apple Bloom asks the dragon. He nods and flies the CMC up to the thing before they got up. "Time fer us 'ta take Garoozis into action!"

"Yeah," Twist exclaims happily as the fillies and colt got into the thing.

Twilight, Ben, Rainbow and the dragons rush onto the scene. The purple mare smiles a bit as Golden Heart appears. She exclaims, "Golden Heart! You're here! Did you get the Elements?"

"Yes, Twilight. I got them right here." Golden Heart said as he held up a familiar box with his magic.

"Good. Then hopefully, the Elements can zap Tirek right out of Nyx." Ben said seriously.

"We just found out that Tirek has recruited the Changeling Queen into making a new body for him!" Spike explains to Golden Heart frantically.

"Chrysalis has escaped to who knows where in Ponyville to finish the spell...and the princesses went off to save a friend of theirs." Megan said to Golden Heart in concern. "We can only hope that they can tire Tirek out so the Elements can be used to take him out of Nyx."

"Then we must get to where Chrysalis is fast before Tirek makes his full return!" Golden Heart said determinedly.

Twilight comment, "Okay, girls, for some reason I can't resist saying this - Let's get dangerous!"

The girls and their friends join in fighting off the Changelings. Hopefully, they can force one of these guys to tell them where Chrysalis is.

-----------

Celestia found a hiding place where he put down the beaten figure. She asks her friend, "Are you all right?"

"Never better," The figure said, groaning a bit. "Is the force field down? Are the machines and Elements in?"

"Yes, they are." Celestia said with a sigh of relief. "You did it, though you almost got killed while doing so."

"Anything to make up for my own sins," The figure said with a groan. "I feel like I was close to dying there."

"Shhhh," Celestia said, comforting the figure. "There, there, it's all right. Did you remember when I use to foal-sat you when you were little?"

"Celestia, I remember..." The figure said with a sigh. "I remember how you take care of me...now it's my turn to take care of you. Go out there, your subjects need you."

"I don't know...after all, some of them still see me as a coward, a fool and...a worthless princess." Celestia said, looking down in sadness.

"Remember our talk the other day? Yeah, you have some bad times but you aren't worthless." The figure points out to Celestia. "As long as you still care for your subjects and willing do whatever it takes to save them...you are no coward."

Celestia kept looking down, but after taking the figure's words into consideration, she raised her head up with a determined look on her face as she said, "You're right. I do care for my subjects, and I will save them no matter what they think of me."

"Then get going, I will take care of myself. I did before." The figure insists to Celestia. "Hurry, even your granddaughter needs you."

Celestia nods as she flew off. The figure is right; another innocent life is at stake here: her own granddaughter who is being possessed by that monster of centuries past. Nyx must be saved.

-----------------

Luna dodges an attack by Tirek who fires a huge wave at her. The possessed filly taunts, "Nice day for shooting ponies, ain't it? Heh, here I am making a joke and I don't normally do that!"

"Don't be a fool! I must stop you!" Luna snaps as she fires a blast at Tirek who blocks it with his own, "Even if I have to risk hurting my half sister to do so!"

"You are a joke, Luna. Centuries ago, from what I remember during my spirit form, you were the terror known as Nightmare Night. Now...you're nothing more than a whiny filly who would be lucky to get out of bed every night." Tirek taunts Luna in amusement.

"I may once been Nightmare Moon...but only because of the jealously and hatred in my heart..." Luna remarks with a frown to the villain. "I made some mistakes in my life but letting you stay in Nyx's body won't be one of them!"

"BWA HA HA HA! So what are you going to do, Loony?" Tirek taunts Luna sinisterly. "Do a cute little dance? Turn candy into gold?"

"I am going to do whatever I can." Luna snaps as she flies right at Tirek, but yelps as the villain made a wardrobe appear from who knows where, slamming the alicorn to a building, "Argh!"

"What do you think of that classic, Loony?" Tirek remarks to Luna in amusement.

"Never call me Loony! I only let one person call me that." Luna said with a cringe as she fires a blast at Tirek who blocks it with his own then charges through it, "What?!"

Luna screams as Tirek head butts while hitting her with her own attack, sending her crashing to the ground.

"And here I thought you were going to be a challenge. Why don't you give up?" Tirek remarks to Luna who got back to her hooves.

"I cannot. Everyone...even my sister...depends on me." Luna said while coughing a bit.

"Amazing; you are stubborn like some ponies I know." Tirek said in amusement as he prepares for another strike.

--------------------------

The Changelings appear to be on the run. Fred and Ed kept on firing their weapons when a familiar unicorn lands near them; the two Changelings yelps, "Gah; Oh no!"

"Oh yes. I haven't forgotten how you two idiots brainwash me and impersonated me during the Canterlot Wedding incident!" Twilight snaps sternly to Fred and Ed. "You made me say those horrible things, even though it was a fake Cadance at the time, and when your queen was defeated, one of you nitwits even try to impersonate me to take over the kingdom for your queen!"

"You gotta admit, we came close with each try!" Fred protests to Twilight nervously.

"Yeah, real close!" Ed agreed, also nervous about Twilight and her anger.

"Yeah...well, guess what?" Twilight asked the Changelings as she goes into her rage form. "No one makes a fool in front of me, my friends and my family, getting away with it as well!.!.!"

"Run, run, run," The Changelings screams as they run off from the angry Twilight.

"Twilight, Twilight, you scared them off, honey." Ben said to Twilight with a chuckle. "Turn off the fire."

Twilight shrugs as she 'turns herself off', going back to normal while saying, "Sorry. What those two did to me, I have never forgotten."

"Yeah, so I noticed." Ben Mare said to his love with a chuckle as the two rush in to attack.

"HEEHAW," Applejack exclaims as she uses some rope to tie down some Changelings, "Git along, little changing doggies!"

"Rabbitchu, I choose you!" Fluttershy exclaims as she send the yellow rabbit/mouse robot at the Changelings. "Use Thunderbolt...uh, please?"

The yellow hybrid robot then unleashed a thunderbolt on some Changelings.

"Good boy." Fluttershy said to the yellow hybrid robot, making him smile to her.

"Say hello to my Party Cannon!" Pinkie giggles as she uses her Pinkie Cannon to shoot out Nightmare Night stuff at the Changelings, "Happy Nightmare Night!"

"Dragon Rage," Spike roars as he shoots out an energy blast from his mouth, sending a lot of Changelings through the wall. "Whoa! That's more awesome than before!"

"Whoa, watch out, Twilight!" Rainbow exclaims in alarm as a huge Changeling is about to attack her...but a familiar blast appears, knocking him aside.

"Princess/Mom," Twilight and Ben exclaims at once as Celestia joins in on the battle.

"Princess, we have them on the run. Where's Luna?" Golden Heart ask the princess in concern.

"Fighting off Tirek so I can help our friend escape," Celestia said, giving a nod to Megan who nods right back. "Have you found Chrysalis yet?"

"I don't know; we were busy fighting to...wait, hang on." Golden Heart said as his ears pick up something, "Yes, I can hear her!"

"Where is she?" Twilight demanded, wanting to know where the Changeling Queen is so she could give her a pounding.

"She's right over..." Golden Heart said, heading over to a direction. "...there."

"Of course, that's where Nyx was turned into Nightmare Moon." Celestia said, recalling the area where the cult has changed Nyx into Nightmare Moon that time ago. "We must get up there before the spell is done."

"Yeah and fast," Ben said urgently and angrily, "I will not let a legendary beast from Tartarus harm my daughter!"

"Neither will I!" Twilight agreed, feeling the same way as her colt-friend.

"Crashfire, can you make us a path?" Rainbow calls over to Crashfire who send out flames at a Changeling.

"You got it, Rainbow Dash!" Crashfire replied before he gets on his hind legs and puts his front hooves together as he shouted, "KAMEHAMEHA!!" Then the red unicorn launched a giant beam that sent a bunch of Changelings flying out of the way, "METEOR BLAZE!!" As Crashfire shouted that, he conjured up a big fireball and lets it fly before more Changelings get hit by the attack and knocked aside. "RAINBOW ETHEREAL BLAST," Finally, with the use of his horn, the red fighting unicorn launched a rainbow-colored beam that sent yet another bunch of Changelings flying, enough to make a path for Twilight, Ben and the others to use.

"Okay, thanks, Crashfire!" Rainbow exclaims as the Mane Six, Megan, Ben, Spike, Phobos and Celestia started going down the path their friend made, "Happy Nightmare Night, BTW!"

"Same to you, pal!" Crashfire said before he resumed fighting the Changelings that surround him.

---------------

Luna and Tirek continue butting heads. The alicorn got the advantage by zapping her opponent in a cage.

"Don't bother trying to escape!" Luna snaps to Tirek sternly. "There's no escape from this cage. And if I want to, I would crush you instantly."

"But if you do, you will kill Nyx and her mother won't like that, would she?" Tirek remarks Luna with a sinister taunt.

"True, but I am willing to take that chance. If I have to scare you out, then so be it."

Luna prepares to close the cage, preparing to crush Tirek even if she must destroy Nyx to do so. The villain laughs as he glows with a bright light, breaking the cage.

"Regardless of your threat, I can take whatever you throw at me." Tirek remarks to Luna sinisterly but got hit by another blast.

"Again, I am taking that chance!" Luna snaps to Tirek as she flies in after him, resuming the fight.

--------------

Chrysalis smirks evilly at the glowing rock. It is almost done, now for the incantation...

"Chrysalis," Megan is heard as Chrysalis turns to see the ponies, dragons and the Mag'ne rushing to the scene. "Give up! We cannot allow you to give Tirek another body!"

"What makes you think you can stop me this time?" Chrysalis taunts Megan sinisterly. The Mane Six stood in front of her, along with Ben, all ready to fight her. "Oh yes. This again; you all have been fun but Nightmare Night isn't over just yet."

"Indeed it hasn't." Celestia said sternly as she trots forward. "I have beaten you once so unless you want another rematch, give up now!"

"I like to see you try to stop me now!"

The group prepares to attack when something crash in front of them. It's Nyx...or rather Tirek in the alicorn filly's body! He got up groaning as Luna lands nearby, still preparing to battle.

"Tirek, release yourself from my daughter's body right now!" Twilight demands to Tirek in determination. "We got you surrounded!"

"Right and let's just say you messed with the wrong friends and family, creep!" Spike remarks in determination. Tirek groans a bit as his enemies prepare a stand against him. The villain's body is getting weak. He needs that stone done now!

"Tirek; your body is ready!" Chrysalis calls out to Tirek. The villain glances and saw a stone of his likeness, all ready for him.

"FINALLY," Tirek roars. He quickly uses a spell to cast a wall of fires, blocking his enemies from him.

"No! He's blocking us!" Megan exclaims as the ponies try to knock down the barrier.

"Chrysalis, hurry; Do the spell before they get through!"

Chrysalis didn't waste time as she quickly performs an unknown incantation. Tirek growls as his soul leaves Nyx's body. The filly groans as she fell to the ground unconscious. The heroes gasp in shock as they saw Tirek's soul entering the stone. The body is in a large crystalloid from lava which courses its hot magna in the stone like veins of life.

"No! We got to stop him!" Phobos exclaims as he fires a fire blast at the barrier, making it harder, "Oh, duh; Wall of flames, fire blast; dumb idea!"

Suddenly a big storm cloud appears, much to the heroes' worry. Rainbow exclaims, "Not cool! For once, that isn't ours!"

Soon lightning appears, getting the attention of everyone and everything in Ponyville and the Everfree Forest. The Changelings, sensing that the time is near, quickly rush off, preparing for the big moment.

"What's going on?" Matelda ask Jakk and the others in concern. She doesn't like where this is going at all!

"'Dis is bad!" Apple Bloom exclaims in terror at the lighting storm. "Something's coming!"

Megan's group meanwhile can only watch as the barrier finally fell down...but the body's crystal form begins to shatter and breaks, along with the stone body...but something is there as well: a familiar form of a villain from ages pass, fresh living once again and all traces of magic return, both body and magic are stronger than ever...a certain evil monster...

Tirek breathes in some air and laughs sinisterly. At least, he has returned and Eternal Night has come!

Author's Note:

Oh no! Tirek has gotten his new body! The ponies and their friends are in big trouble now. In the next chapter, the villain gets his Rainbow of Darkness back and strikes. Can the combined might of Celestia, Luna and King Spykoran the Old be enough to stop him? Read, review and suggest.