• Published 18th Dec 2013
  • 272 Views, 2 Comments

Show me the stars and a way to your heart - gigistyless



Diana is just an ordinary girl at school. But one day, Diana meets the mystical Doctor (11th Doctor), a timelord, who turns her world upside down. In their travels, they accidentally crash into a parallel universe.

  • ...
6
 2
 272

Chapter 1

I sighed as I walked the way too familiar road back from school. The kids at school always bullied me because of my hair. Who cares if I decided to dye it green? Tears started forming and I looked down. I kicked a rock and heard it hit something. It sounded like wood. I looked up and saw something weird. A blue police box. The tears fell as I just couldn't shake the kids' cocky jokes about my hair. I raised my hand and let it glide on the wood. My hand fell on the handle. I opened the door and my eyes widened.

"It's bigger on the inside.." I mumbled to myself.

I quickly closed the door and walked around the mysterious box. When I reached the doors, they opened and a man looked out and saw me. He had dark brown hair and a weird bowtie. His choice of clothes were quite funny.

"Ah, hello!" he said with a warm smile.

I gave him a shy smile. His smile faded and he gently pushed me inside the box.

I turned around and gave him a confused look: "Why is it bigger on the inside? What is this? Why-"

"One question at a time," he said and walked towards me.

I took a deep breath and asked: "Who are you?"

"I'm The Doctor"

"Doctor who?"

"Exactly," he smiled and took a seat in a worn out sofa and patted the empty seat next to him, "now can I ask you a question, miss?"

"Just call me Diana" I smiled and sat next to him.

"Why were you crying?" he looked at me stiffly, but his eyes were warm.

I took my hand up to my cheek and whiped the tear stains. I felt my cheeks getting warm.

"I.. uhm.. Well you see...." how was I supposed to tell him? I took a deep breath and sighed: "Bullies..."

"I see.." he mumbled.

"Why is the box bigger on the inside?" I broke the silence between us.

"There are some things you have to look at from a different perspective," he proudly said, "this is my TARDIS. Stands for Time And Relative Dimention In Space."

"What can it do?" I got more and more confused.

"Travels in time and space,." he shrugged.

I nearly choked on air. What was this guy talking about?"

"T-time and space?"

The Doctor studied my face before jumping out and pressing some buttons.

"Is there anywhere you wanna go?" he smiled at me.

"I uh..." I thought hard about where I wanted to go, "show me the stars!" I gasped and a huge smile spread across my face.

"Alright!" he yelled and pulled some levers and pressed some buttons.

The box shook and made a lot of noises. When the shaking stopped, The Doctor opened the doors and guided me towards them. I gasped in surprise and I could feel tears starting to form.

"As a little kid, I always wanted to see the stars," I said as I whiped some happy tears away, "never thought I'd be able to see them this close."

I let out a little shriek and turned around. I looked at The Doctor and gave him a huge hug.

Author's Note:

Heloooo!!! <3
This is my first time writing a Doctor Who fanfic. I hope it'll turn out good!

Phew now I have 2 fanfics to update and I need to draw. On top of that, I have to do stupid homework and socialize... so yeah.. My life is gonna be pretty busy from now on XDD
But it's worth it.
So yeah.
(Ik this is directly posted from my wattpad huehuehue)
So anyway, I hope people will read my fic and please tell me if I make any grammatical errors x3