• Published 23rd Dec 2013
  • 759 Views, 8 Comments

The stallion that time forgot - Dusk Moonlight



In the early times of equestria, back when Clover the Clever was alive, Luna was banished in the moon alone right, Right?! In this tale of Dusk Moonlight, find out who he is and, most importantly, how he got sent to the moon with Luna.

  • ...
 8
 759

Prologue

The sparkle clan.

A long running family of powerful unicorns that can boast of having Clover the Clever, student of the fabled Starswirl the bearded from the Lulamoon clan, as a part of their blood-line, and even originating from alicorns when the species was more numbered. Although few ponies ever get the namesake of this clan, that doesn't mean they aren't recognized a part of it. It is of a small child of this clan, born from Clover herself, that this fable begins.

His name was Dusk Moonlight.

Dusk Moonlight lived a typical life of a unicorn, born into the time of the rule of the two royal pony sisters, Luna and Celestia. He read, helped out with duties of the household, and minded himself around others not of his family. Of course, being a child of Clover the Clever did come with it's perks. As he grew up, Dusk became good friends with Starswirl, as he visited his mother, sister, and Dusk often. On some levels he became acquainted with the princesses, as he and his sister would often accompany their mother if she was to go with Starswirl to report their experiences with magic to them. His family also lived in a clan house, passed down through the generations, located just outside the mystical forest where the castle of the two pony sisters stood.

Little did his family know that Dusk's life would change forever on his eighth birthday.

It was a perfect day. Celestia's sun was high in the air, no clouds were visible in a one-hundred mile radius, the birds were chirping happily like a quire, it seemed nothing could go wrong on this beautiful July Afternoon. It was the complete opposite setting for the events that were about to take place.

And it is with this that our story begins.

Author's Note:

It's horrible, I know. But still that shouldn't stop you form telling me so!

Also this is only small because it's the prologue, so have no fear I'll make them longer.