• Published 6th Dec 2013
  • 266 Views, 0 Comments

Alive: The Final Pony Evolution - TimeRarity64



A strange event is occurring upon the world when cases of caused disasters and unexplained suicides are being reported. This all started when "They" came, the disturbance.

  • ...
 0
 266

Danger is Everywhere

V.

‘Tragedy is what makes us mourn. Happiness is what makes us rejoice.’


“UGLY! JUST SIMPLY UGLY! YOU ARE ALL UGLY!” A black mare yelled standing on top of a lamp pole, pointing at all the ponies in the Canterlot streets. The ponies stared at her in fright as the mare was a batpony with golden slit eyes that stared straight into the frightened and baffled individuals. They all looked at her in shock as she continued to insult them. Her mane was purple, her black leather like wings of skin were also black, and she had no cutie mark which made her a blank flank.

“You, you, and you, are oblivious to the fact that you are pure gross and revolting to look at!” She yelled with a strong upper-class accent. She soon stopped, spotting Twilight and Spike walking down the road. “EXCEPT YOU!”

The two stopped and stared at her in confusion. It was the second time they were startled, first being the gryphon guard back at the castle before Twilight had finished her presentation. The batpony flew down to them and wrapped her right foreleg around the mare’s neck, pointing at all the confused noble class folks.

“Look at all of them, pathetic and purely soaked in appalling filth. How can one stand looking at such a mess?”

“Excuse me?” Twilight questioned the mare, breaking free from her grip.

“You have to know what I mean, sister; we both can see how much filth they are since they are not like us!” She said, beginning to grin.

“We have nothing in common, I don’t even know you.” Twilight stated, backing away from the bat mare.

“Of course we don’t, but we do, too. We are the same, sister, we are gifted ponies!” She said proudly, placing her right hoof against her chest. Her sharp pointy ears twitched as she glanced back and spotted guards approaching along with a few ponies angered by her disruptive behavior.

“Look, I have to go, I don’t have time to-woo!” Twilight was cut off as Spike held on tight to her after the batpony grabbed her by the hoof and taken her into an alley.

“Truly you have not seen such ugliness, sister!” She said, looking back at her. The two soon stopped at a dead end, staring at a brick wall that blocked their path. “Good, a dead end.” She said in a cheerful tone.

“What are you talking about, why did you take us here?” Twilight asked, getting the batpony’s hoof of her, backing away. Spike stared at the mare and began looking around nervously.

“Sister, the time is approaching; our advent victory shall triumph over the world!”

“Halt!” One of the guards ordered, causing the three to look at them. “We are taking you into questioning for disrupting the peace.”

“Wait, I am not, “Shh, sister.” The bat mare cut Twilight off, grinning at her before she turned her attention to the guards.

“I will not allow dirty hooves from trash like you to take me in for questioning, I shall erase all trash.” She said as her wings opened wide. The guards found this threatening and were preparing to use force if needed to in order to halt any action committed by her.

“Look, we are not responsible for anything she has done to you or the public; she just took us into this alley speaking all this crazy stuff. None of you have to fight!” Twilight yelled, trying to convince both the batpony and guards.

“Do not worry, Ms. Sparkle, we know you are not responsible, but the public have reported this mare insulting them and see that she is arrested for disturbing the peace.” The commander of the squad said, causing her to sigh in relief, but remain worry of both the mare’s safety and there’s.

“But none of you have to fight!” She stated.

“We really don’t wa-*POP*” He was cut off when a massive circular hole had appeared in the center of his forehead. The guards, civilians, and even Twilight stared in silent horror as the guard fell to the floor dead.

“W-what the…what in the Tartarus just happened?” A lower-rank guard questioned, staring at the grinning bat mare in horror.

“Just washing away the trash, that’s what, happened.” She stated as her eyes started glowing. The guards’ metal armor began vibrating, wiping away time for them to react as their eyes blew out and pieces of their bodies went along with them. Blood covered the ground as the dead guards remained still from the strange sorcery committed by the batpony. The civilians had no time to run away as they too went along with the guards. The jewelry on them shook and soon exploded either tearing away chunks of theirs flew or blowing their organs to bits on the inside. No matter what way it was, they were dead with the guards.

Twilight remained silent as Spike became frozen in shock. The batpony started laughing as she turned to the purple mare. “Sister, my name is Titanium Flower.”

“YOU KILLED THEM!” Twilight yelled in terror as her wings opened wide, grabbing Spike tightly and flying off. The batpony only stared aimlessly at the spot she was last on and sighed.

“So loud, really?” She muttered before taking off, chasing her.

Twilight looked at Spike and called out his name, but the baby dragon remained still, petrified at the sight before him. This was too much for him to bear. Seeing Flash Sentry and his squad guarding the passage to the castle, she quickly flew down, nearly crashing.

“Twilight, are you okay?” Flash Sentry asked, looking at her with concern.

“S-s-s-s-sshe killed them! T-that batpony murdered innocent ponies!” She cried out, trying to find sense to her words, but they were all scramble by her fear.

“Woo, calm down, Twilight. Can you tell me what happened? Who killed innocent ponies?” He asked as the guards behind him took noticed to her state of fear.

“T-that batpony, s-she killed the guards after they tried taking her in for questioning just because she was disturbing the peace. All she had to do was listen…she did not…she did not have to kill them.” She said, finding her mind stuck in a fear of spiral. Then it struck her, she remembered the mare chasing her and knew that she was perhaps planning on killing Flash Sentry and the others.

“We will handle, “NO! YOU HAVE TO RUN! AND GET AWAY FROM HER!” She yelled, interrupting the pegasus.

“Sister, why have you fled from me?” Titanium asked, landing on top of a lamp pole. Twilight’s heart sank as she stared back in terror.

“You, you’re coming with us!” Flash Sentry yelled.

Titanium glanced at the stallion and smirked. “Well, you led me to brother, so perhaps you did not flee from me after all.”

“Brother?” Flash Sentry muttered, becoming confused.

“You have to run, she will kill you all!” Twilight yelled.

“What’s this…more trash?” She muttered, glaring in disgust at the guards standing side by side next to Flash Sentry, prepared to defend him and apprehend the mare. Flash Sentry eyes widened when he heard the sound of bones shattering and flesh tearing, causing him to turn around quickly and see his guards in mutilated bits.

“W-w-what the…what the…what happened to them?” He muttered.

“No, no, not again, why, why are you doing this?” Twilight muttered, staring at Titanium in shock.

“Come, brother and sister, come with me and I shall lead you to paradise!” She yelled happily.

“You…you…you are one of those “Disturbers”.” Flash said, causing Titanium to frown and narrow her eyes at him angrily.

“So, the trash out here managed to influence you into believing that and sure did a damn good job at it.” She said. “Don’t worry though, brother, I will get your head back together.”

“Twilight, get out of here with Spike and report this to the princess quickly.” Flash said, glaring angrily at Titanium.

“B-but she will kill you!” Twilight protested.

“Who’s life is important, mine or Spike’s?” He asked.

Twilight frowned before nodding her head. Her wings opened as she began taking off. Flash Sentry watched as Twilight left and put his attention on Titanium who grinned at him sardonically.

“What is it that you want with Twilight and why are you killing innocent ponies?” He asked.

“You should know why I am after her, brother. That’s because we are the same. Those ponies that are not like us are simply trash and must be purge out of existence once and for all.” She stated as she slowly fluttered down to the street.

“To be honest, you just sound insane.” Flash said. “One, we are not related, two, we are not the same, and three…I will take you down for what you did.”

“Hmm…you know what…never mind. I will have to leave this trashy town and go off in search for more of our siblings. Ta-ta!” She yelled, opening her wings and flying away.

“Oh no, you don’t!” Flash yelled, chasing her, but he did not expect the mare to look at him with her left hoof pointing at the lamp pole he was flying by. The metal pole shook before exploding, sending the stallion into a pile of trash bags. Flash groaned in pain, watching the mare get away while becoming shocked from her strange ability. When he looked down at the side of his stomach, his eyes became widened when he saw a large portion of his body severely burnt. Pain travelled across his body, but soon faded away when he noticed the burnt skin beginning to heal quickly and the fur grow at a full rate.

Flash remained silent and shocked. When Celestia, Twilight, and a few royal guards came to his aid, they looked at the gruesome remains of his squad in horror before looking at him worried as he continued looking at the side of his stomach.

“Flash, are you okay?!” Twilight called, causing him to snap back into attention.

“Yeah, she got away.” He said, before looking at the sky.

“I can’t believe one managed to sneak into this country.” One guard muttered.

“No…she was living here the entire time.” Flash said, causing the ponies to remain quiet and look at him.


“So, we’re going on a scouting mission with the princess of the night…what’s in it for us?” Soarin’ asked, nudging Luna playfully, only to back away quickly next to Spitfire when the alicorn glared at him.

“I’ll have you know, your reward will come in large quantities of bits if that’s what you are into instead of honoring title. We have to get into the Gryphon border by passing through the Sequoia forest of Atlas.” Luna said, finding her change of speech quite easy and more understandable than her old royal voice.

“Does Princess Celestia know about this?” Spitfire asked.

“No, that is why we are going through that forest right after we get through the Everfree.” Luna said, causing the two Wonderbolts to look at one another confused.

“So…this is a mission that not even your sister is aware of, being told from that…I think we should be paid B1,000,000.” Soarin was soon smacked in the back of his head by Spitfire who returned a shocked glance to Luna that stopped in the middle of the dirt road.

“Princess Luna, are you telling me that you went behind Princess Celestia’s back? That’s dangerous.” Spitfire said.

“I know it is, but she must understand that this is for the good of our country and we must do anything we can to see it safe. If scout out the area in the gryphon kingdom where most crimes are being committed, we might be able to find ourselves one of those “Disturbers”.” Luna said, looking at Spitfire with a concerned look. “Doing this will perhaps save more than just us and the country, but many others outside of it if we figure out where the core lies in this situation.”

“So…there’s no way we will get out of this, huh?” Soarin’ asked through his painful breath.

“I guess not, since I am already assuming that going back into town would mark us something bad, huh?” Spitfire asked her eyes narrowed at the princess of the night who gave each of them a smirk.

“True, if you leave, I will declare you both defectors of this country and will lock you up in the dungeon.” She said, causing Soarin’ to freeze in fear and Spitfire to chuckle. “So, let’s continue now, shall we?”

“Sure, I’m up for a thrilling adventure.” Spitfire responded, following the princess. She took a quick glance behind her finding Soarin’ quivering in free. “Hey, are you coming or what?”

Soarin’ shook his head and nodded his head. “O-okay!” He said, quickly following the pegasus. ‘I’m gonna die.’ He thought.


“Fluttershy, are you home, you left your door wide open!?” Rainbow Dash called as she flew in front of the pegasus’ cottage. Dash glanced left and right before entering into the small home. The place was empty of critters and the only thing left behind were empty bowls of food. “I guess she went off to give her pets some exercise.” She said, rubbing the back of her mane calmly.

When she turned around, she yelled in fright after being startled by Angel standing at the doorway. Rainbow Dash calmed down and glared at the rabbit before noticing his worried expression. Fluttershy was not around him like she always was, thus, making the mare realize something happened to her. “Angel, something wrong, where’s Fluttershy?!” She asked.

The rabbit pointed straight at the Everfree Forest, stomping his feet. Without a second to waste, Angel was swept up by Rainbow Dash and taken into the dark forest. He held onto her coat tightly, finding her way of transportation new and uncomfortable since Fluttershy was always flying slow and smooth.

“Don’t worry, Angel, we’ll go find Fluttershy if she is endanger!” Rainbow Dash said, smiling down at the white rabbit before looking ahead with a look of concern and determination.

The rabbit wished he spoke her language or understood him so he could warn her about the dangers of the stallion she was with and the strange ability she obtained. He hoped Dash would succeed or escape unscathed.


-To Be Continued-