• Published 1st Dec 2013
  • 1,285 Views, 7 Comments

Worlds of Friendship and War - Paintpaws



(Tf2 crossover) A clash of two worlds. Soldiers forced to be peaceful and friendship being thrown into the fight. This needs to be fixed. They don't belong here. Please help our friends.

  • ...
2
 7
 1,285

Chapter 4 - New Girls

"Wait wait wait, let me get dis straight right?" Scout said as he begun pacing, "You ladies are not only from some magical land, you're also horses?"

"Ponies," Twilight corrected him. "And we're from Equestria,"

"Freaking magical ass unicorns." Scout muttered.

"Maybe letting Scout talk wasn't the best idea lads," Demo muttered, "We haven't even all introduced ourselves yet."

"Well as I said, I'm Princess Twilight Sparkle." The Princess said, "Now who in equestria are you?"

Demoman nodded to Twilight and her friends, "Lassies, I'm the Demoman." He turned to look at the rest of the team expectantly.

"Well then, I am ze Spy, a pleasure to meet you all." Spy said before taking another drag of his cigarette and falling silent again.

"Well Spy, I must say that I love your suit, It's simply to die for." Rarity spoke up. "Oh, my name is Rarity."

Spy smiled in full charming mode, "Merci mademoiselle, what a beautiful name you have." Rarity couldn't help but giggle and blush.

The short man in a yellow hat suddenly jumped as if struck and turned to the girls, "Ah am so sorry that we didn't introduce ourselves from the start, it's just I've been trying to work out where y'all came from, ah should have been more polite," He chuckled weakly and smiled, "I'm the Engineer, y'all can call me Engi if ya want."

"Land sakes," A grin grew on Applejack's face, "Ah would never think they're be another southerner here. Well, I'm Applejack."

Engineer nodded, "Pleasure to meet ya. This is Pyro." He said gesturing to the firebug.

"Huddah!" Pyro waved happily, these new people blend in so nicely to pyroland.

"Huddah hudda haa!" Pinkie Pie cheered.

Pyro looked at Pinkie for a while, not moving. The pink haired party planner began to worry that she'd said something wrong when Pyro jumped up to her their hand beside their head.

"Hud mah!" Pyro exclaimed, moving their hand forward slightly.

Pinkie blinked and looked at her own hand, then back at Pyro's. Hesitantly, she raised her hand to meet Pyro's when it clicked.

"Ohh, like a hoofbump!" She chirped as the pair highfived, "Or a brohoof like those bronies call it, but anyway. Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie!" Scout looked up at her and frowned.

Pyro giggled while clapping their hands and nodding before they skipped back over to Engineer, who just shook his head chuckling.

"Y'all already met Scout.." Engineer started but was cut off by Scout.

"Dat's me, fastest outta dis lot, best lookin' too if I do say so myself." He said jumping to his feet and flexing his non-existent muscles.

"Fastest eh?" Rainbow Dash raised an eyebrow, "I'm Rainbow Dash, fastest flier in all of Equestria." She taunted.

"Hate to break it to ya Dash, but ya don't have any wings." Scout replied smirking a little.

Rainbow glared at Scout and opened her mouth to say something back when a hand rested on her shoulder.

"Please don't get into a fight, if you can help it." Fluttershy said softly. "We need these ponies to help us get home."

Rainbow Dash looked at Fluttershy then back at Scout before sighing, "Fine," She muttered, then blinked, "Oh yeah, this is Fluttershy."

Fluttershy squeaked and hid behind her fringe, "h-hello" She whispered.

"Don't be scared sheila," Sniper said calmly, "We're not allowed to hurt civilians, I'm the Sniper."

Fluttershy only smiled weakly and nodded, but she still didn't seem comfortable around the mercs. This made Heavy chuckle.

"Is okay leete girl, we only crush leetle baby BLU team." Heavy said. "I am Heavy Weapons Guy, this is my gun, Sasha." He patted the gun lovingly before glaring at Medic, "Doktor?"

Medic snapped out of his thoughts and stared around, "Huh, vat?" He looked at the girls, "Oh, I am ze Medic und I vas just vondering: Your... ah, hair? Zey seem... vell unnatural."

Before any of the girls could reply Soldier jumped in.

"THEY ARE HIPPIES THAT'S IT! THEY MUST BE DESTROYED!!" He yelled making the elements jump.

"Laddie calm down!" Demo sprung into action, grabbing Soldier before he had the chance to attack the former ponies.

"HAVEN'T YOU HEARD THEIR NAMES?! AND THEY ALL THINK THAT THEY ARE MAGICAL PONIES FROM A FAR OFF LAND!" Soldier roared as he tried to struggle past Demoman, who was now being helped by Engineer.

"We're not hippies so please don't kill us!" Twilight yelped.

"For ze record, ze admin did tell us to 'dispose' of this disturbance. Also I did say zat I could cut it if it vas alive." Medic started, gaining some horrified looks in his direction from the girls.

Heavy, after seeing the discomfort among the girls turned to Medic, "Doktor, no."

"But.."

"NO"

"Fine zen dummkopf."

"Well we ain't allowed to hurt civils anyway, it's against our contract." Scout added.

Enigneer frowned, "So how did y'all get here?" He asked, "The Administrator said that y'all just appeared outta no where."

"Believe it or not, we kinda did." Rainbow Dash replied as she ran a hand through her hair.

"Which brings us to why we are here," Twilight began, "You see.."

"OW OW OW!!" Scout yelped, jumping a foot in the air and throwing his head set across the floor, "What the hell man."

"What happened lad?" Demo asked as Engineer wandered over to the head set, scooping it up in a gloved hand and inspecting it.

"I dunno man it just started screechin' at me." Scout rubbed his ear, "Hey doc, I'm not gonna go deaf am I?"

Medic rolled his eyes before going over to the youngest member of team to make sure that Scout's ear was okay while Engineer fiddled with the head set and pressed it up to his ear.

"Whatever it was, it's gone now." He said, tossing the device back to it's owner, "It looks like someone was trying to contact you or something, or maybe the radio signal was just playin' up."

"Bet ya it was dat BLU Scout," Scout muttered, he was just about to put it back on his head when it beeped loudly and made static noises. "Ya hear that!"

"Attention Scout! Come in Scout! Are you idiots there?" The Administrator shouted through the earpiece.

Scout huffed but brought the microphone up to his mouth, "Yeah we're here, whaddya want?"

"Just now the cameras at the BLU base went offline, when they came back online the whole of the BLU team were missing." The Admin explained.

"I thought zat ze cameras couldn't be sapped." Spy pointed out while lighting a new cigarette.

"They can't, that's the problem. Also, there seems to be sighs of a struggle where the BLU Sniper, Pyro and Demoman last where before the cameras died. There is a note left behind in the resupply room but I can't read it from this angle." The Administrator added, "Forget the disturbance and find the BLUs before Redmond and Blutarch finds out." And with that she cut the connection.

"Well then mates, it looks like we're going back to find out what those bloody BLU mongrels are playing at." Sniper said, resting his rifle on his shoulder.

"What about leetle pony people?" Heavy asked.

"Ze Admin said forget about zem." Spy muttered.

"Aye but we can'nae just leave em here, we should bring em along, just ta keep an eye on em." Demo suggested.

"Fine by me." Engineer agreed, then turned to the confused looking equestrian girls, "Y'all just follow us, we'll be back at base in no time. Meanwhile, y'all can tell us how ya got here."

A slow grin grew on Scout's face, "Hey Dash! I'll race ya!" He called.

The competitive side of Rainbow made her want to race Scout, but after thinking for a moment she realised something, "I don't even know where your base is."

"Just follow me 'til ya see to big building, one red one blue. Got it?" Scout asked.

Rainbow smirked, "Bring it."