• Published 1st Dec 2013
  • 1,285 Views, 7 Comments

Worlds of Friendship and War - Paintpaws



(Tf2 crossover) A clash of two worlds. Soldiers forced to be peaceful and friendship being thrown into the fight. This needs to be fixed. They don't belong here. Please help our friends.

  • ...
2
 7
 1,285

Chapter 1 - Mirror

"Princess Twilight Sparkle!" Princess Celestia cried as Twilight and her friends ran though the door of the Crystal Empire's castle "Thank you for getting here so quickly, and at such short notice too."

"Anything for you Princess," Twilight said, her and her friends bowing their heads respectfully, "What the problem this time?" she asked.

Celestia turned and started to walk down the hall, the elements of harmony and Spike following her, "It's the portal, the one to Canterlot high, something has made it become... corrupt," The sun goddess explained "I can only take what you have told me of this place Twilight, but the results of this can't be good for those who live there."

The group entered the great hall were Princess Luna, Princess Cadence and Shining Armour were waiting, Cadence beamed when see saw them.

"Twilight!" She yelled running up to the element of magic, the two of them hugging, "It's so good to see you."

"You too Cadence," Twilight said grinning. "Sunshine sunshine, ladybugs awake, clap your hooves and do a little shake!" They chanted.

Shining Armour groaned, "Do you two have to do that every time you meet?"

The two alicorns giggled, "Yes." They said in perfect timing.

"When you are all are quite done," Luna said, ruffling her feathery wings, "We have important matters to attend too."

The younger princesses settled and followed Luna and Celestia towards the room where the portal was kept.

"Oh.. my" Fluttershy whimpered, hiding behind Rainbow Dash, the blue pegasus simply rolling her eyes.

The portal, as well as the room it was kept in had noticeably darkened, instead of the portal being mirror like it had become a black void, with red and blue swirls. The frame of the portal was rusted and cracked at the edges. The whole thing just gave off a bad feeling.

Luna walked fearlessly up to it and peered in, "The magic that has done this is not unlike the one which made me Nightmare moon, but there's something different this time." She turned to the elements, "We need you, Twilight Sparkle, to go though this portal and find the cause of its corruption, and this time you need to take your friends with you."

"Your sending us, IN THERE?!" Pinkie Pie shirked. Fluttershy squeaked and Rarity looked as though she was going to faint, the others just looked horrified.

Celestia nodded "Whatever has corrupted this was cause due to something beyond this gateway, we need harmony to be restored in order for the darkness to stop, we don't know how long we have before it spreads over the Crystal Empire. The only one who is immune to this is Luna."

Applejack frowned, "With all due respect princess, are you sure this is a good idea, ah mean not just for our safety and all, but what if this darkness does spread to Equestria, then what? And about our family's?" she asked

Celestia smiled weakly, "A spell has been cast so that when you and your six elements pass though this portal my magic will find six more from the world that you enter, with the elements closest to them, my magic will bring them here. As for your safety, your own elements will protect you and the new elements will protect your families."

"Uh-huh, well can we trust em?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Let us hope so," Luna said softly.

"What about me?" Spike asked, he looked worriedly at the portal and gulped.

"You'll have to most important job of all," Cadence smiled, "Showing the new elements around Ponyville."

Spike bit his lip, worried for Twilight and the others, but he trusted Princess Celestia. Plus he didn't exactly want to go to this new place anyway.

"I hope that you are all ready," Shining Armour said, "We don't know what's through that portal any more, but it's definitely not Canterlot high."

"Don't worry about us," Twilight said putting on a brave face, "We'll be fine, it's the rest of Equestria I'm worried about."

"Well the sooner you fix this the soon you can come home, and everything should be back in order." Luna reassured the youngest Princess.

So the elements of harmony packed up everything that they thought that they might need and prepared to leave.

Celestia bowed to them, "Stay safe my little ponies, we're counting on you."

Rarity laughed nervously, "No pressure then"

After the last pony, Rainbow dash, passes though the portal Luna turned to her sister, "Are you sure this is a good idea Tia?"

Celestia sighed, "I don't know Luna, I really don't, I just worry for our ponies safety and this is the only way I can see it being fixed."

Luna shook her head, "Well then, now we just need to meet these new elements."