• Published 1st Dec 2013
  • 1,285 Views, 7 Comments

Worlds of Friendship and War - Paintpaws



(Tf2 crossover) A clash of two worlds. Soldiers forced to be peaceful and friendship being thrown into the fight. This needs to be fixed. They don't belong here. Please help our friends.

  • ...
2
 7
 1,285

Chapter 2 - Ceasefire

"Attention! Stop fighting! I repeat, stop fighting now!" The Administrator shouted across the battlefield known as 2Fort.

A mixture of confusion and annoyance spread across the field, each team member freezing mid battle to stare at the speakers.

"This better be good lady." BLU Soldier shouted, "Because you are interrupting us from giving these BLU maggots a good ass kicking."

"We're beating ya lad," RED Demoman said, taking a sip of scrumpy, Soldier growled back.

"What's ze issue?" RED Spy asked, de-cloaking behind BLU Sniper with butterfly knife raised ready to backstab, the Australian sharpshooter flinched.

"There has been a disturbance just outside the town of Teufort and I need you idiots to go and remove it." The Administrator snapped over the speakers

"Why have we gotta go do your dirty work anyway?" BLU Scout asked, lowering his bat and getting a can of Bonk! out of his bag.

The Administrator ignored Scout and gave out her instructions, "Due to the recent results of victories and defeats, RED team will go and find out what this thing is and dispose of it unless it is useful or valuable. BLU team will stay here and clean up. looks like it's a ceasefire today gentlemen. Enjoy it before I change my mind."

The whole RED team groaned in unison and BLU Pyro cheered, "Aw man, that ain't fair. We're winning." RED Scout grumbled causing his BLU counterpart to snicker.

"Don't make me send Saxton Hale down there, you know what happens when he... visits." The Administrator said coldly.

Both teams shuddered and decided just to go along with it rather then arguing, the BLU team picking up weapons that could be used as ammunition before going back to their base to go about their day. The RED team began their long trek to this 'disturbance' about a mile from Teufort.

"Why can't leetle baby BLU team do this?" Heavy asked rolling his shoulders.

"I don't know but if zis zing is alive zen I get to cut it up." Medic said casually, causing his team mates to glare at him, "Vat? I've been bored! None of you are ill any more."

"Yo guys! There's people up here!" Scout yelled from a few yards away, he whistled, "They're girls too."

"Trust you to say that." Engineer muttered.

"Whatever." Scout scoffed.

As the rest of the team approached they froze, before them were the strangest group they had ever seen. There were six girls, each one of them had a head full of bright, colourful hair styled in many fancy ways. All the things that they were wearing seemed to have a theme, one was balloons, another butterflies, even apples and diamonds.

One of the girls, with stetson hat over her blond hair and an apple themed outfit noticed the mercenaries, "Uh, girls?" She said tapping the rainbow haired girl on the shoulder, "Ya might want to take a look at this."

The other five girls turned and stared blankly at the mercenary, who all stared back. All fifteen of them awkwardly staring at one another until a girl with straight purple and pink hair wearing pink stars on her clothing cleared her throat.

"Hello, I'm Princess Twilight Sparkle and these are my friends. Who might you all be?" She asked, stepping forward