• Published 30th Nov 2013
  • 1,375 Views, 127 Comments

Twilight's Experiments: The War of Mann Co. 2 - MIKEANTHONY321



Our favorite cast of hoofed mercenaries have returned in the sequel to Team Fortress 2's biggest bloodbath!

  • ...
11
 127
 1,375

Isolation

With the sudden snap of a finger, everything around the group disappeared. The Announcer, the room, and all of their comrades were whisked away from their vision as fast as they could even comprehend it. They spent no time suspended, however, as they were immediately placed in a small, isolated room.

The room was lit with a few fluorescent lights, as well as a couple bulbs down a small hallway. A resupply locker sat against the wall on the right side next to what looked like a closed garage door. The far left side of the room housed a couple tables, as well as a pile of scrap metal and tools.

Red Engineer looked to his right, and saw Red Medic and Fluttershy standing next to him. No one else could be seen in the room with them.

He slapped his face with his hand, and sighed.

“Well that’s just perfect! Now we’re stuck in here like rats!” He grumbled.

“I vouldn’t be surprised if zey had us on surveillance.” Red Medic observed.

Fluttershy’s backpack was making rattling noises as she shivered violently. Her head darted around the room as if she were expecting a monster to appear. Unable to form words, she stuttered inaudibly.

“Didn’t the lady say she would send the BLU crew to a different facility to avoid fighting?” Red Engineer asked.

“I zink so, yes.” Red Medic answered.

“That means Applejack’s over there with Blue Engineer and Blue Medic. What’s going to happen to the rest of the fighters?”

“Zat’s a good question. Za vay I see it, if vee can invent somezing useful for zee robot horde, vee’d be set free.”

“Say, what’s down that hallway over there?” Red Engineer asked.

Before an answer could even be given, Fluttershy darted across the room toward the hallway at full speed. She ran to the end of the stretch, and turned to see what was down the side.

“Vat’s wrong, Ms. Fluttershy?” Red Medic asked.

“It…it’s a wall! Why…w…why is there no exit?! All rooms should have exits!” Fluttershy stammered.

“Okay, just relax. I know it may seem bad, but vee can vork in zis environment. If vee all just stay collected, vee can please zee staff vith our minds.” Red Medic explained.

“Help me, please! I need to find a way out of here!” Fluttershy yelled in panic. Red Engineer and Red Medic gasped in surprise as the pegasus tore off her backpack, and began to fly frantically around the room.

“I think the poor thing’s claustrophobic, Medic. Don’t you know how to handle that sort of thing?” Red Engineer whispered.

“N…no! I don’t know how to calm her down!” Red Medic exclaimed in response.

The duo flinched when they heard a banging noise. They turned toward the sound, and found Fluttershy throwing her body against the garage panel in an effort to break it down. Sweat was dripping from her face.

“Mein God, Ms. Fluttershy! Calm yourself!” Red Medic gasped.

He jogged over to Fluttershy, and grabbed her with his arms. He grunted as he attempted to pull her away from the wall.

“Let me go! I can’t be stuck in here! I…I can’t be!” She rambled.

Red Medic pulled her close to his body. He struggled to keep her down as she squirmed and fought against his grasp. Her breathing was rapid and short.

“Shh…shh…sshhh…” He whispered, close to her ear.

With slow and patient effort, Red Medic worked with Fluttershy to calm her down. Red Engineer watched from his side of the room. He tapped his foot and twiddled with his thumbs while waiting for it to be over.

“It’s just a little claustrophobia, Ms. Fluttershy. You’re going to be alright. Red Engineer and I are here for you.” Red Medic said quietly.

“Not sure about that one, doc. You’re the doctor. She’s your problem.” Red Engineer responded coldly.

“Fine, you vant to be useful? Vhy don’t you go pick up a wrench, and make somezing of yourself!” Red Medic snapped at him.

Red Engineer held up his hands like he was in a stickup. He chuckled. “Whatever, doc. That’s what I do best.”

Red Medic turned back to Fluttershy as she stuttered a response.

“I…I can’t be trapped here like a poor, defenseless animal……”

“Shh…it’s fine…it’s okay…”

“I need air…it’s getting so hot in here……oh…oh my…”

Fluttershy began to gag repeatedly. Red Medic’s eyes widened.

“Do you zink you’re going to be sick, Ms. Fluttershy?” He asked with concern.

Fluttershy put a hoof to her mouth, and nodded rapidly. Just as Red Medic was about to respond, he was hit in the head with a metal bucket.

“Use that.” Red Engineer exclaimed.

Red Medic scowled as he rubbed the back of his head. He picked up the bucket, and hastily handed it to Fluttershy. He then stood up, and walked over to Red Engineer as he heard Fluttershy throw up behind him.

“Gee, zanks. Dummkopf.”

“Anytime, partner.”

……………………………………………………

In the other facility, Blue Engineer, Blue Medic, and Applejack surveyed their surroundings. They appeared to have been placed in a small room with only a few tables and tools to keep them company. Applejack stretched her hooves, and yawned.

“I think we’re gonna be here a while.” She stated.

“Yeah, ain’t that the truth.” Blue Engineer replied casually.

“Vell, zey said vee vere supposed to invent somezing vhile vee vere here. Vhy don’t vee get to vork?” Blue Medic suggested.

“Might as well. For the sake of some fresh air and sunlight.” Blue Engineer added.

The trio walked toward the tables, and began to observe the tools that they were given. Blue Engineer studied the power devices that were sitting in a nearby toolbox, while Applejack and Blue Medic looked over the various pieces of scrap metal and leftovers to work with.

“Well, before we get started, we should brainstorm a little bit. What stuff do we think you lacked the most while fighting the last robot horde?” Blue Engineer asked.

“Pretty good idea, Engie. Mostly, I think Fluttershy lacked a number of decent abilities. She had the Kritzkrieg and all, but I think she had the potential to do a lot more.” Applejack answered.

“Alright, so zat means vee should focus on Medic tech. Zat makes zis job a lot easier on me.” Blue Medic stated.

Applejack sighed heavily, and looked down at the ground.

“What’s wrong, partner?”

“Well...it’s just Fluttershy and all. She was locked up just like we were, and I’m just worried about how she’s doing. As her friends, we know a lot about her.” Applejack explained.

“Vat is it zat you’re vorried about?” Blue Medic asked.

Applejack sighed. “She’s very claustrophobic.”

………………………………………………

Red Medic patted Fluttershy on the back, and counted quietly in her ear. When he reached five, he instructed her to take a deep breath. He then started over again at one. Fluttershy gripped the bucket in front of her face, and tried with much effort to keep it from overflowing. She kept her eyes closed, because if she opened them, her breathing would accelerate again.

Red Engineer pounded his face on the table until red marks appeared on his nose and cheeks. He groaned.

“C’mon, fellas, we ain’t getting anything done!” He complained.

“Don’t blame me for your impatience! I am only happy if Ms. Fluttershy is happy! I don’t care if vee spend zee rest of our lives in here.” Red Medic argued.

Upon hearing Red Medic’s last sentence, Fluttershy threw up in the bucket again. Red Medic patted her on the back, and whispered more numbers in her ear. Red Engineer cried out in annoyance.

“Well, to hell with that. We were sent here to invent, and invent is exactly what I’ll do.” Red Engineer announced.

The Texan marched over to the toolbox that sat near the table. He reached inside, pulled out some welding tools, and began to work on bits of scrap metal. Red Medic rolled his eyes, and returned to the aid of his butter yellow friend.

Trying to shut out the noises from his comrades, Red Engineer brainstormed quietly to himself.

“Let’s see…if there’s anything I observed from watching the ponies fight, it was that that yellow one didn’t do a lot of fighting…” He whispered aloud. “She needs some kind of mighty ability…”

Red Medic couldn’t help but to overhear Red Engineer’s projecting thoughts. He raised his head, and gasped a little.

“Hey, zat’s a great idea! If vee give Ms. Fluttershy some new piece of technology, she could be an asset to zee team!” He exclaimed.

Red Engineer smiled now that his teammate was working with him. He nodded in agreement. “Well then…as a doc, what’s the one thing you struggle with the most?”

Red Medic opened his mouth to speak, but Fluttershy cut him off. “…Death. I…I hate death. If a teammate dies, it hurts me on the inside. My friends are like my animals back home; none of them should die.”

Red Medic smiled and rubbed the pegasus’s back. “I vas just about to say zat.”

“Alright, so we’re talkin’ death. What about it? Should we try to make medi-guns stronger, or should we make fighters more resistant?” Red Engineer asked, trying to start up a brainstorm.

“Vell, if zhere’s anyzing I could say, it’s zat zee strength of zee Medic is vhat counts. Giving zee doctor powers of his own vould help him heal teammates more.” Red Medic suggested.

Red Engineer nodded. Promptly, Fluttershy added some input.

“What if there was some kind of…reverse button?” The mare tapped her hoof on her calf in thought. “Like…instead of making something stronger, we could…maybe…give that something another chance…?”

Red Engineer scoffed. “I don’t know if you remember, but this isn’t your world anymore. ‘Giving something another chance’ is probably not going to happen.”

Red Medic pointed a finger, cutting Red Engineer off. “Vait! I zink I know vhat she’s saying. Maybe, instead of trying to KEEP teammates alive, vee should make it so vee can REVIVE them if zey happen to die!”

Fluttershy grinned, and nodded in approval. Red Engineer’s eyes widened as he began to understand the message.

“Aw, now I see! I like the idea, you two!” The Texan acknowledged.

Fluttershy temporarily shook off her claustrophobia, and the three of them marched up to the tool table to carry out their idea.

……………………………………………….

Back at the BLU facility, this process was already happening. Applejack, Blue Engineer, and Blue Medic stood at their tool table, tossing some ideas around to get things started. Blue Engineer played around with a weld and a piece of iron.

“Nah, rocket boots would be too difficult to pull off. Plus, they’d be clumsy with timid little Fluttershy tryin’ to use ‘em.” Applejack rejected. Blue Medic sighed.

“Vell, vee need to power up zat mare von vay or anozah. I know she’s a bit veak, but zee entire team depends on her!” Blue Medic countered.

“I think Applejack’s tryin’ to say that although Fluttershy is supposed to be powered up, straight-forward sci-fi things like rocket boots are not the way to do it.” Blue Engineer added.

Blue Medic scoffed. Applejack shrugged her shoulders. Blue Engineer subconsciously welded his piece of iron into a cube. Clearly, it was going to take a bit more stimulation to get the group going.

“Well, um…I have an idea.” Applejack suggested.

“I’m all ears.” Blue Engineer responded, tossing his red-hot iron cube in his gloved hand.

“I’ll say one word, and then we’ll all take turns saying the first word that pops into our heads. That way, it’ll help us pass over the option we may want to take.” Applejack explained.

Blue Medic perked up. “Say, not a bad idea! It may be fun, too.”

“Well, I guess we got nothing to lose. Looks like you’re going first, Applejack.” Blue Engineer shrugged. He set the cube down on the table.

“Medic.” Applejack started.

“Healing.” Blue Engineer followed.

“Health.” Blue Medic responded. It was now back to Applejack.

“Life.”

“Death.”

“War.”

“Fighting.”

“Danger.”

“Prevention.”

“Protection.”

“Barrier.”

“Hey, stop there! I think I got it!” Applejack blurted.

“Vhat? Barrier?” Blue Medic asked.

“Yeah! What if there was some kind of…wall thing that Fluttershy could deploy to block projectiles or something? I mean…we Engineers already have a wrist device that does the same thing using volts. Maybe with all the electronics covering Fluttershy’s body, we could build an attachment to let her deploy defensive barriers?” Applejack proposed.

Blue Engineer and Blue Medic’s jaws were slack. The idea was so utterly amazing……words just couldn’t put it into perspective.

“That sounds so farfetched, but so……do-able. I feel like we could actually do something like that.” Blue Engineer stated.

“Vhat do you zink? Shall vee?” Blue Medic asked.

“Why not? Let’s do this!” Applejack exclaimed.

Without another word, the BLU minds got down to work. Their ultimate goal was to grant Fluttershy the ability to deploy projectile shields against the robot’s arsenal.

…………………………………………

The pace was mutual over at the RED facility. Red Medic and Fluttershy were tossing some more possible ideas around while Red Engineer carried them out with his tools. After all, no one wanted to put welders and power drills in the hands and hooves of the inexperienced Medics.

“So, if we’re all agreeing on this…revival thing, how is it going to work?” Fluttershy asked.

“Zat’s a good question. Vould it be on zee medi-gun itself, or vould it be attached to zee patient?” Red Medic added.

“Well, my vision was to have it be attached to the patient. I have absolutely no medical experience, so I wouldn’t want to tamper with them healing devices of yours. I figured the patient would wear the device or something, and then Fluttershy’s healing would somehow activate it. I’m still considering how it’s going to be done, though.” Red Engineer explained.

“But what if the patient…like…explodes? How would the device put them back together?” Fluttershy asked shakily.

“If my current idea works, that shouldn’t be a problem. I want it to be designed to be able to return a fighter to their original state before the death. Kind of like a mechanical rewind key.” Red Engineer added without hesitation.

Red Medic put a hand to his mouth, and giggled quietly. He was amazed with the Western’s idea, and the curiosity was eating him alive. The German truly felt like a student of science.

Fluttershy started laughing too. Red Engineer halted the power on his weld, raised his goggles, and stared at the couple like they were aliens. He jeered.

Fluttershy’s smile vanished. She pointed a hoof at Red Medic. “Um…I only laugh when he laughs.”

Red Engineer snorted, and continued with his work. The Medics grinned cheekily at each other.

Silence ensued while the mechanic continued with his progress. Wherever it was needed, small-talk would commence so more specs could be added to the concept. Before long, Red Engineer had created a humble iron box with a handle on the side.

He lifted his goggles up, and set down his weld. He breathed a sigh of satisfaction.

“Well boys, there it is.” He smirked.

“Vait…it’s done already?” Red Medic asked in confusion.

“Um…I’m a girl…” Fluttershy whispered.

“No, of course it’s not done. That’s the general frame you’re lookin’ at. I still have to add the electronics to make it run.” Red Engineer responded, ignoring the shy pegasus.

“I’ll never get southerners…” Red Medic scoffed.

………………………………………………

At the BLU facility, the builders were already much farther ahead of the RED gang. Blue Medic had his medi-gun sitting on the table with Blue Engineer working on it. A chip-sized device was implanted on the muzzle, which the mechanic was working tediously on. Applejack handed him parts, like screws and LED lights. Blue Medic stretched his back out, now that he was relieved of his backpack for the first time in years.

“Alright, bud. Hand me that last bolt, and we’ll be ready to light this candle!” Blue Engineer exclaimed.

Applejack eagerly handed Blue Engineer’s piece to him. He took a few moments to install the last bit. Then, he picked up the completed medi-gun, and handed it to Blue Medic.

“Vait…isn’t zis for Fluttershy?” The doctor asked.

Blue Engineer gave Blue Medic a comedic stare. “That there’s what’s known as a prototype. I suggest you give it a whirl, and just MAYBE your little Fur-Real Friend will get to have one of her own.”

Applejack chuckled. Blue Medic glared at Blue Engineer. “Fluttershy is vith RED Medic. I zink you are mistaken.”

Thus, Blue Medic strapped on his backpack once again. He gripped the medi-gun in his hands and awaited orders.

“Okay, so it’s activated by a little switch that’s placed near the handle. Once you use it, it should deploy a large uber-shield in front of you. It can be used to deflect rockets, bullets, and robots. It has to be charged, though, which comes from healing teammates.” Blue Engineer explained. “Alright, Applejack, are ya ready?”

“Ready for what?”

Blue Engineer sifted through the toolbox, pulled out a stray brick, and hurled it at the orange farmer. It hit her clear in the face, practically pulverizing her left eye.

“AAGGHH! Ah, damn! Why’d ya go and do that, Engie?” Applejack asked in frustration whilst grabbing her eye in pain.

Impulsively, Blue Medic aimed the medi-gun at Applejack, and pulled the lever. The device did its job, healing Applejack until she looked as clear and smooth as a foal’s bottom. Taking no time to thank the doctor, Applejack picked up the brick, and chucked it at Blue Engineer.

Blue Engineer’s helmet was knocked off his face as the object clocked him in the nose. The cartilage in his nose snapped, and twisted to the right side. Blue Engineer cried out loudly, and began to laugh.

“What the hell are YOU laughing about?” Applejack demanded.

“I LIVE for pain, farm-gal! Bring it on!” Blue Engineer sneered.

Blue Medic followed suit by healing Blue Engineer. Once he was patched up, the LED lit up on Blue Medic’s new attachment. He gasped, and flipped the switch.

Immediately, a bright blue wall of energy erupted from the medi-gun. It spread out about ten feet in front of him, forming a curved barrier of pure Ubercharge. Blue Engineer and Applejack gasped in utter amazement.

Blue Engineer quickly backed up behind the wall, pulled out his shotgun, and began to fire at it. The bullets flew into the energy barrier, and stopped abruptly once they made contact. In a split second, they were vaporized in a cloud of bluish smoke.

Applejack and Blue Engineer clapped. “Well, I see that was an amazin’ accomplishment! That’ll make things much easier!” Applejack mused.

A beeping noise sounded throughout the cramped little room. The fighters listened closely as an announcement began over the PA. It was the Announcer.

“Well done. We have watched your every move up to this point. Your device will be replicated and added to the medi-guns under the profile name: Fluttershy. Your suspension has been terminated.”

Without a chance to respond, the three BLU builders disappeared in a bright flash. The room became quiet and empty once again.

………………………………………………

As soon as this happened, another announcement played in the RED facility. Red Engineer stopped his progress so the three of them could hear the PA.

“BLU has just finished their device. It is being replicated for use against the robot army. Hurry up!” The Announcer ordered.

“I’m going as fast as I can! Quit bein’ so pushy!” Red Engineer ranted.

Red Medic frantically handed Red Engineer parts while he continued to toil with a strand of wiring. Fluttershy stood back quietly, and stared at the ground.

As soon as Red Engineer installed the last part, the small device gave off a red glow. His face perked up as he observed the reaction.

“Alright, I think this baby’s ready for action! Let me set it up to scan your bodily state.” Red Engineer directed.

Red Medic stood straight with his arms at his sides. Red Engineer positioned the device on the table, and pressed the button on the back. Fluttershy flinched as the device projected a red grid onto Red Medic, and began to scan.

After a few seconds, once the grid had disappeared, a small green LED lit up. Red Engineer picked up the device, and hung it over the side of Red Medic’s belt. Red Medic tipped a little from the weight imbalance.

“Ya ready for this?” Red Engineer asked.

Red Medic nodded. Red Engineer stepped forward in front of the doctor. He put his hands on Red Medic’s cheeks, and jerked his head sharply to the left. Red Medic’s neck snapped, and he was killed instantly. His body crinkled to the floor.

Fluttershy gasped sharply in response. Panicked tears immediately began forming in her eyes as she observed her dead companion on the ground. She stuttered incomprehensively.

The device dropped to the floor. Immediately, the green LED began to flash, and a red hologram of Red Medic protruded out from its center. It beeped rapidly, and a small pore opened up on its side.

“Fluttershy?” Red Engineer started.

“Wh…wh…wha…?”

“I need you to grab your Quick Fix. Hurry, before its time runs out!” Red Engineer ordered.

Still babbling, Fluttershy scrambled to get her healing tool. She found her backpack and Quick Fix lying idly on the floor down the hallway where she had chucked it before. She picked it all up with her hooves, and carried it over to Red Engineer and the hologram.

“Now aim it at that little opening in the side! There ain’t much time left!”

Fluttershy picked up the Quick Fix without putting on the backpack. Aiming it at the instructed spot, Fluttershy began healing the little rectangular device.

Slowly, Red Medic’s body began to lift off of the ground. It shifted to the side, hovering to fill the volume of the hologram. In doing so, his neck began to turn back into place.

Suddenly, in a blinding flash of light, Red Medic was standing in the spot where the device had been. In turn, the device now hung perfectly on his belt where it had been before. The doctor shivered, and adjusted his glasses so he could see better.

“Success. Vee have made a major breakzrough!” He cheered.

Fluttershy threw her Quick Fix back to the ground, and wrapped her arms tightly around Red Medic. Red Engineer’s eyes widened at such a sudden gesture.

“I don’t zink you should let me die like zat again. You traumatized her.” Red Medic chided.

“Well, gee, sorry. I didn’t think it would be a big deal.” Red Engineer countered.

“Excellent. Your progress has been noted. Your suspension has been lifted.” The Announcer spoke over the PA.

The three RED builders were instantly transported out of the facility. Fluttershy’s Strange Quick Fix lay on the ground, abandoned.

……………………………………………

As quickly as the light appeared, it was gone. Fluttershy, Red Medic, and Red Engineer found themselves standing in a crowd with all the rest of the fighters. The mercenaries and the ponies gasped in relief when the groups appeared.

“Hey, weren’t you guys going into exile to invent something useful?” Spike asked.

“Um…we did, Spike.” Applejack replied with confusion.

“How is that possible, though? As soon as we all arrived here, you showed up in a flash of light. You were gone for like…a minute or two.” Twilight stated.

The fighters stood around in silence, scratching their chins in confusion. In a short amount of time, the Announcer arrived in the same flash of light the builders did from earlier. Everyone turned in her direction, expecting an explanation.

“Greetings, everyone. I have arrived with the results of your coworkers’ labors. They have spent the entirety of an afternoon in isolated supply rooms with nothing to do but invent. We have charged the rooms with implants that slowed down the perception of time. This was to increase their efficiency without increasing the time-lapse.” She began.

The fighters nodded in understanding. That surely took care of one problem.

Red Engineer, would you please explain what your group has invented?” The Announcer asked.

“What is this, Show-and-Tell?” He asked annoyingly.

“Just do as I say.” The Announcer rasped.

Red Engineer sighed. “Well, we figured Fluttershy, the Medic, didn’t have enough abilities during the last robot attack. So, we created a device that allowed her to revive teammates straight from the dead.”

The fighters gasped in astonishment. Red Medic smiled proudly, while his two building companions stared around awkwardly.

“And BLU, please explain your invention.”

Blue Engineer stepped forward. “Well, uh…we ALSO invented a Medic attachment for Fluttershy…”

Everyone’s eyes widened in shock. Fluttershy frowned worriedly, and shrunk down to the ground.

“We invented a small implant for the medi-gun that can deploy a defensive projectile shield once charged. It can block bullets, block rockets, and vaporize small bots that step into it.” He explained.

Sighs of admiration sailed around the group. Fluttershy was earning a lot of glances as teammates wondered what her fate was going to look like.

Suddenly, as thoughts floated around in her head, Fluttershy made a startling realization. Her back was feeling unusually light. She reached around her spine in panic, and felt no backpack attached to it.

“Hey…hey!!! M…my Quick Fix! I…I think I left at the facility!” She squealed.

“Hey now, there’s no reason to freak out…” Red Scout began.

“No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no………! I need to get that Quick Fix back! It’s special!” She begged.

“I’m afraid that won’t be possible. The facilities have been cleared out already to erase any DNA traces. However, we do have a factory-new Quick Fix with all of your new technology attached to it. The new stuff may only be used during the robot battle, though.” The Announcer mentioned.

She snapped her fingers, and the new tool appeared in another flash of light. The Announcer grabbed the backpack and Quick Fix, and handed the machine to Fluttershy. Fluttershy pouted, and pushed the device away.

“I have to have my old Quick Fix! It’s Strange, and it’s a gift from Red Medic!” The pegasus demanded.

“We cannot replace your older weapons. This new one is Strange, though, so I suggest you take it. You don’t have anything else to work with.” The Announcer stated.

There were a few moments of utter silence as Fluttershy stood in front of the Announcer and the Quick Fix. Everyone waited in anticipation for her next response.

To everyone’s surprise, the pegasus began to cry. She sat down on her haunches, and put a hoof up to her face. Tears steadily began streaming down her face and onto the ground.

“Oh, c’mon now, Ms. Fluttershy…” Red Medic cooed. He walked up to her, knelt down, and picked her up in his arms.

The fighters stood and watched the scene in great sympathy. The Announcer, however, was tapping her foot with impatience. She set the Quick Fix materials down, and checked her watch.

“Well, your assignment is to fight here for Capture the Flag. Then, we are expecting to receive the first attack from Gray Mann’s army. So be ready!” She knelt down toward Fluttershy. “I expect you to use that tool there. I don’t care if your old one was a ‘gift’ or not! Time is money!”

Fluttershy stared with fright at the Announcer with a damp face. She then took a glance at the Quick Fix, and buried her face in Red Medic again.

The Announcer snapped her fingers, and vanished. The fighters stood around in silence as Fluttershy carried on her scene with Red Medic.

Now that they weren’t doing anything, Rainbow Dash and Red Scout took the time to look around the map they were standing in. Rainbow Dash’s brow raised in confusion.

“Hey, doesn’t this map look incredibly familiar?” She asked.

The fighters followed her gaze, and studied the map. After only a little time, it became clear to them. They were standing on the moonlit bridge of DoubleCross, where the ponies had first entered the TF2 world almost a year ago.

To be Continued…

Author's Note:

A month.......
It's been a damn MONTH since the last chapter was uploaded here. ...Dang nabbit!
School's out for the summer in about two weeks or so. Then I might be able to finally get this thing to its completion. It really has been a while since its birth. 0_0
I leave for Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp in late June, so hopefully this'll be done before then!