• Published 27th Nov 2013
  • 1,108 Views, 34 Comments

Screwed Up - A friendly face



I am a pony. I am Screwball. I am Donny Maxwell. I am a human. This is confusing.

  • ...
4
 34
 1,108

Run Like Tartarus

I never ran so much in my natural life. To say the least, it was terrifying. 'Nuff said. With that in mind, I ran awkwardly down the road, head pounding, thoughts swirling, and stomach churning. In that moment my brain decided to play some Pink Floyd. "Run Like Hell" was a great song, and it fit the situation. Not to mention it really kicked my ass into gear. I figured out that I'm left dominant now. In addition, I have some sort of unhealthy obsession with potatoes. No idea what that's about, maybe it's a fad, or a phase. Whatever it is, it's weird.

I could really use an effing snickers right now. I kid you not, I have a hankering for some serious chocolaty goodness. Maybe even a chocolate covered potato... No! stop letting your mind drift boy! Remember: three second limit!

whatcha talkin' about?

"who said that?!!?" I said, not losing pace.

My name's Screwball, but everypony just calls me Weirdo. I dunno why, kind of a dumb name really, but that's what everypony says.

"ooooooooooooooookaaayyyyyyyyyyy.... WHAT?!?!?!?" This is getting ridiculous. First I transform into a mare, now she's in my -or am I in her- head. (insert deadpan comment here.) I guess Discord wasn't kidding. I actually have to watch his kid for him. In more ways than one. I'm not even good at watching HUMAN kids, what made him think I could take care of-

Lemme stop you right there

"what?"

I can take care of myself, bub. You're supposed to keep me entertained. You're not a foal-sitter, you're a traveling companion. A really fun one too!

"Interesting way to look at it."

Also, you don't need to talk out loud. Just think at me. It's practically the same thing, and you don't look like a crazy pony.

"Because I don't already look like a crazy pony!"

HEY. I'm not crazy, I'm eccentric.

"you do know that eccentric basically means foreign and crazy, right?"

Oh, in that case I guess I am crazy! (whatever jumble of letters constitutes a raspberry)!

"whatev-" >SMACK<

Pain, and then darkness. Lots of darkness, with some intermittent pain here and there.

Author's Note:

EDIT AGAIN
p.s. you'll notice I'm going through and removing any trace of slenderman. it was a dumb Idea, and I'm just now realizing this.