• Published 13th Nov 2013
  • 3,100 Views, 80 Comments

Assassins Creed-Equestria - cellum95



Take into the adventure of 4 ponies of Assassins.

  • ...
10
 80
 3,100

Questions

As Princess Twilight and her friends entered the castle, the Royal Guards escorted them to the throne room, where they are weary of the Assassins. When they got there, they were greeted by the Royal Sisters, Shining Armor and Princess Cadence.

"Hello my student. How's your....night?" Celestia asked the lavender alicorn.

"Nothing much, except we encountered them again." Twilight answered. The Royal Sisters glanced at each other, while her brother and ex-foalsitter just cocked their heads in confusion.

"'Them?' You mean the Assassins?" Luna asked.

"Yes. In fact, we also have questions with you two, but it's private." Twilight said.

"As in, how private?" Celestia asked.

"Much more privacy than usual." An anonymous voice replied. The ponies are looking at every direction until they look up, seeing Vinyl and four hooded mares. They jumped from their high positions, however managing to land safety. Celestia and Luna recoiled in shock, and as for Shining Armor and Cadence, don't know what to do. For Luna, she is now seeing her old brothers and sisters in the Creed, while for Celestia it's now an 'uh-oh' situation.

"Just close the door please. We must not hear anypony hear our little conversation." The hooded filly said, getting confusion from the Captain of the Royal Guards, and his wife. When Princess said it was totally private, they said 'oh' and left the throne room, closing the door behind them.

"Okay then, what are your questions?" Celestia asked.

"Do you know this?" Twilight asked back, levitating a book. When Celestia saw this, she wide-eyed, and shouted:

"MY DIARY! Where did you find this?!"

"Thanks to them no doubt." Twilight replied, cocking her head towards the Assassins. Luna just stepped in, and said:

"Assassins, I know you are fighting our common enemy, the Templars, but I simply have to ask, who are you four?" The hooded mares sighed and lifted their hoods, revealing their faces, much to the Princesses surprise.

"Surprise surprise eh Princesses? I do hope you have regained your composure because you two are now well.....let's just say not royal." Pinkie said. The Princesses pondered for a moment, before actually regaining their composure.

"Now that's better. Well, I do suppose you two need to explain yourselves about your secrets." Rainbow Dash, apparently the Master Assassin of the Creed, said.

"But, how about the guards? Will they hear us?" Celestia asked the hooded mares.

"I suppose Celestia darling right. We can't let the guards hear us. Is there any places that it's totally secret?" Octavia said.

"Well there is one." Luna replied, much to the ponies surprise.

"Don't you mean..." Scootaloo just eaten her words for the sentence, but Luna eventually just answered her.

"Created my own training ground? Well, it used to be, but now it's just my shadow of my past. If you want to meet us before we became the Royal Sisters, gave us a moment. Come on Tia, let's show them." Luna said. With a nod of approval, their work their magic and teleported to their chambers. Some moments later, they showed up again, but with their previous uniforms.

"This is what we look like before my student." Celestia sighed, taking the ponies, except for Vinyl and the Assassins, by shock. Celestia's old Templar uniform was the typical one, with armor and a very peculiar cross and red ruby in the center. Luna's old Assassin uniform was midnight blue, and having a hood like that of a typical Assassin robe. But what was striking was the black lines from her uniform, getting a smirk from Rainbow Dash.

"So you were a Master Assassin before right Luna?"

"-Sigh- Yes I was, before I retired. Before that, I killed.....let's just say thirty-three Templars." When they heard the Luna killed thirty-three of her enemies. everypony eye-widened. Luna was a very talented killer before her enemies, and therefore she was good at it.

"Thirty-three Templars huh? I must say, it's the highest kill for any Assassins." Rainbow Dash said.

"It was. In fact, I became Master Assassin eight months after I'm a Novice. Since then, I protected anypony from the Templars, before I met my sister as a Templar."

"It was heart-breaker for that day. Knowing that I will kill my sister will be a disaster for me, and I will weep for my sister when I kill her." Celestia said.

"But you almost killed her." Pinkie pointed out.

"It was. Thank for Equestria that I lifted off her hood. If not, then I killed her."

"I think this conversation is delaying our Q & A conversation in here. Come, let's go to my training grounds." Luna said, getting all nods of approval, and started trotting towards Assassin ground, with her sister Templar counterpart and the ponies following her. After they walked from countless staircases, they arrive at the grounds.

"It's magnificent Lulu. Much better." Celestia said to Luna.

"Don't you mention it sister. Even I awed myself with it's beauty. Now come, we have questions to answer." Luna said, and with a nod of approval, the Royal Sisters readied themselves for the upcoming onslaught of questions.

Author's Note:

Chapter 9 is out for this story! Well I figured this is the longest story I will ever make, but in the sequel I'm planning, Altair, Ezio, Connor and Edward will come. If you agree the the four Assassins must be in the sequel, then say yes in the comment. If no, then I will know why.