• Published 28th Feb 2015
  • 439 Views, 1 Comments

The Friendship Mafia - FlareGun45



An FiE spin-off of the character Herb Leafhorn, and his side of the story. He joins the Friendship Mob to bring peace to the city of Mareami, and beyond.

  • ...
9
 1
 439

High Heist

It’s been weeks since I joined the mob, and so far it’s going great! I’ve gotten over my guilt of Flare, not completely though, but I’m finally good enough to go on in life, and help out of the mob. There was nothing special going on at this time, so I went to arcade with Annabelle and Clay to verse them in air hockey. I was playing against Clay, but after a difficult little game, he beat me 7 to 4.

”HAAAA! Better luck next time, brother! BOO-YAH!” Clay yelled in excitement.

“Congratulations, Clay. I think I have a medal on me somewhere you can wear.” I teased.

“Air hockey sucks, H. I dunno why you bother playing it.” Annabelle said.

“Air hockey maybe very hard to master, and sometimes you even hurt your hoof real bad when the puck hits it, but it’s all in good fun, dude.” I said.

“Yeah but one thing’s for sure, I JUST KICKED YOUR FLANK, BROTHER! BOO-YAH!” Clay yelled at my face.

“Ok, ok, I heard you the first time, Clay. You don’t need to go all in my face about it.” I said.

“Whatever, man, let’s eat!” Clay said. So we all exited the arcade and started walking to the fast joint next door to the arcade. We did the good ol fashion walk ‘n talk along the way.

“So you boys enjoyin’ the mob so far?” I asked.

“Sure are, H. It’s not too hard of business, and I think the mob is starting to get more attention around these parts.” Annabelle said.

“Listen to you, Ann, you say it’s all easy and junk, I find it to be the hardest job in all of Equestria.” Clay said. “Besides, it don’t pay well.”

“The mob is still kinda new, man. Just wait a while, and the big moneys will be coming in any day now. Just hold on to your houses, C.” Annabelle said.

“Oh, ha ha, horse pun. Is that the only time of pun that is known around here, son?” Clay asked.

“Look, I know you’re hungry, holms, and so am I, but you don’t need to get so cranky about it.” Annabelle suggested.

“Well excuse me for not being my usual self! You know how I am when I’m starving as all hay!” Clay yelled.

As Clay and Annabelle were too busy arguing with eachother, I saw a strange looking van carriage riding by. Normally when I see strange vehicles, they watch me, but this one looked like they were in a hurry and didn’t even notice I was there. I could tell because the van drove by a puddle and I got soaked!

“Aw man! I just had this vest washed!” I complained.

“Hey be lucky that’s your mob vest and not your casual which is made of woal which would shrink.” Clay said.

“This IS my casual vest!” I corrected him. “I just got somepony to stich the words ‘Friendship Mafia’ on it after I joined.” Out of nowhere, my vest shrunk three sizes that day.

“Oh…. Well that’s a darn shame, Herb.” Clay said.

“That stupid van! Just popped out of nowhere and got me all soaked ‘n stuff!” I yelled.

“Don’t blame the van, Herb. Blame the pony pulling the van.” Clay said.

“Oh yeah, like that helps at all.” I complained.

“What else was I supposed to say?” Clay asked.

“Hey don’t worry man, I’m sure you got some other vests. We can get your moms to stitch the name of our mob on it.” Annabelle said.

“I haven’t seen my mom in ages, bro. Hmm, I hope my pop didn’t get to her. I should give her a call.” I said, but as I was taking out my phone, I got a call from Poni. “Oh, it’s the boss.” I said.

“Well don’t keep him waiting, H. Answer it!” Annabelle demanded.

I answered the phone and said, “Afternoon, boss!”

“Actually it’s noon.” Clay corrected me.

“Whatever. Good noon, boss!” I said.

“Ciao (Hello), Herb. Che cosa sta succedendo (What’s going on)? Where are yous?” Poni asked.

“I just exited the arcade with Clay and Annabelle and we’re on our way to get some lunch. Why?” I asked.

“It’s about time the Friendship Mob got even higher than it already is.” Poni said.

“I’m sorry?” I asked.

“We need to think of somethin’ major. None of this just peace-keepin’ and friend-makin’ junk we keep doin’. Our mob needs to expand to higher places. To keep the peace in our fair city and get noticed, we need to do somethin’ major.” Poni explained.

“So what do you have in mind?” I asked.

“To really be noticed, we have to do somethin’ heroic. Helpin’ out with other pony’s problems isn’t goin’ to cut it completely. I need yous to go ‘round town and search for anythin’ major goin’ on. The citizens of Mareami need to make sure that the Friendship Mob will be here to keep them safe!” Poni said.

“You sure, Poni? You really want us to do that? I mean it sounds pretty risky. Doin’ somethin’ really heroic is pretty dangerous work, but if you’re the boss, we have to follow your orders.” I said.

“C’mon, Herb, don’t think of me superior. I’m just sayin’, the other ponies need to make sure they’re safe, and the Friendship Mob is always there to keep them that way. This could get us some new members, and we can get rid of the disharmony in this city once and for all!” Poni said.

“I dunno if we should be thinkin’ of new members right away, Pone. Don’t forget, we have finances. Not all the members of the mob are here just to keep the peace, they expect payment.” I reminded him.

“You sayin’ I’m greedy, boy?” Poni asked.

“Not at all, boss. I’m just makin’ a suggestion. I want to make sure we keep this mob alive and well. One false move and we’ll be makin’ a downfall.” I explained.

“I get what you’re sayin’, my boy, and I agree. All I’m sayin’ is that we need to get more noticed. If we’re lucky, we might even get ourselves a spot in the Commission.” Poni said.

“The Commission, Pone?” I asked.

“Yes, the Commission. It’s where all the families in Equestria come together in this one group. We can make ourselves a sensation of all of Equestria.” Poni said.


“Well let’s stay focused on Mareami first.” I said.

“Got it! I got some friends in my hometown, Manehatten, that’ll be able to help us out in our mission. Knock ‘em dead, Herb! Get the family’s name out there!” Poni said.

“You got it, dude!” I said and hung up the phone.

“Where’s the fire, amigo?” Annabelle asked.

“That was Poni on the phone. This family needs to be heard from out there. It’s about time we searched around and take this family’s name up to new heights.” I said.

“But aren’t we doing so well for ourselves already?” Annabelle asked.

“Poni wants this family in the Commission. If we get noticed by that group, we’ll be able to get the Friendship Mafia’s name to reach new levels, plus it’ll really solve our finance problems.” I said.

“Dude, I dunno if the Commission is such a good idea. Your dad’s family is a mob too, and I believe he’d want to be a part of it.” Clay said.

“Don’t worry about him, his family is nothin’ compared to the Friendship Mafia! We’re goin’ to be spreadin’ harmony across the whole city of Mareami, and then all of Equestria! You just wait, boy-os. We’re really gettin’ somewhere.” I said.

So the three of us went inside the fast food joint and got ourselves something to eat and we can relax. Meanwhile, at the tallest building in the whole city, the Bank of Equestria skyscraper in the Downtown area, lots of strange carriage vans that matched the one that wet me, those sons of doggies without any fathers! What were in the van were a bunch of masked robbers bursting inside the bank with meat cannons. Yes, meat cannons are a weapon, ponies hate meat, so much that they faint, maybe have a heart-attack, it depends on their blood pressure, age, or weight.

“ALRIGHT, NOPONY MOVE! EVERYPONY LAY DOWN ON THE GROUND NOW!” one of the robbers yelled.

“Now now, folks, we’re not here to hurt you. We just came here for the money and we’ll be on our way.” One of the other robbers said.

“Shut up! Go upstairs and take over the rest of the buildin’! We’re gonna make ourselves rich!” the first robber ordered them. The other robbers ran upstairs to take over the rest of the building. They shot meat at all the security guards that tried to attack, and they fainted.

“Sharks bite, fool!” one of the robbers said.

“Don’t tell them our group name, you idiot!” the other robber yelled at him.

“Well no one else is here, they’re all fainted. But wait, there’s a security camera.” The first robber pointed out.

“Oh dang! We gotta get to the security room and delete that footage!” the second robber said.

“But where is the security room?” the first robber asked.

“Oh man, I dunno! This is just great!” the second robber complained.

“Devil, Pear? Get yourselves down here, we need your help with the safe.” The robber leader ordered on their ear pieces.

“But we have a bit of a problem up here, man.” Devil said.

“On the double, Devil!” the leader said.

“Sure thing, boss.” Devil said.

Pear chuckled and said, “Double-Devil, that’s funny!”

“Yeah, hardy har har.” Devil said sarcastically and walked downstairs to help out their boys.

Meanwhile, back where we were, we were just finishing up our lunches and were talking. “Alright so, I was at the mall, right? This mare comes in and asks for money for shoes.” Clay said. “Shoes? Can you believe it?”

“I do, C. I dunno why. Most ponies don’t wear no shoes.” Annabelle said.

In the middle of our conversation, my phone started to ring again, so I picked it up. “Yo, what up?” I asked.

“Herb, it’s Star. We have a slight problem over at the bank Downtown. It looks like there’s a heist goin’ on.” Star said.

“Yeah, and?” I asked.

“Didn’t Poni tell us ‘bout we need to get the family to be noticed?” Star asked.

“What? You think stoppin’ a bank heist is gonna help?” I asked.

“Poni said we need to do somethin’ major, and this bank heist is just the thing! Meet Bright Wing at the airport. We have just the strategy to get inside the building. Ciao!” Star said and hung up.

“What?” I asked.

“What’s goin’ on, H?” Annabelle asked.

“It was Star Trot. There’s a bank heist goin’ on at the bank Downtown.” I said.

“Dude, that is like the biggest building in the whole city! Who would have the guts to rob that building? It’s almost as secure as Canterlot castle!” Annabelle said.

“Well, he also said to meet Bright Wing at the airport. Says there’s a strategy to get inside the buildin’.” I said.

“Did he say we had to come along?” Annabelle asked.

“No.” I said.

“Well we ain’t standing by. We’re helping a brother out!” Clay said.

“Well, it’s good to have you boys on board! Let’s get the Friendship Mob to be noticed, and that’ll bring us a step closer to joinin’ the Commission!” I said.

“YEAH!” Clay and Annabelle yelled and brohooved me.

So the three of us took a cab over to the airport quickly and met up with Bright Wing whom was near one of the helipads near the radar tower. “Herb, boys! Good to have you here! There’s a robbery at the bank of Equestria buildin’, and we need to stop them.” Wing said.

“So what’s the plan, fellow capo?” I asked.

“I’m goin’ to fly you and Annabelle on top of the buildin’ and you’re gonna skydive down.” Wing said.

“Skydivin’? Whoa, there’s nothin’ in the contract that said anythin’ ‘bout skydivin’.” I said.

“You didn’t even sign a contract. You know us Friendship mobsters don’t believe in contracts.” Wing said, smirking and throwing me a parachute.

“Where’s my parachute?” Clay asked.

“Umm, wings? You can just fly down?” Wing reminded Clay.

“Oh…. Right!” Clay remembered.

“Get in the chopper, boys! Get in!” Wing ordered excitedly. So the four of us went inside the helicopter, and Wing flown us over to the bank building, but waaaaay high in the sky.

“Alright! You boys know what to do right?!” Wing yelled because the helicopter motors being very loud.

“Yeah, we jump on the buildin’, reason with the robbers, one by one?!” I yelled.

“No, no! You have to reason with their leader, it’s much easier that way!” Wing yelled.

“How are we supposed to know who the leader is?!” Clay yelled.

“Spy on the robbers; see who’s givin’ the orders!” Wing yelled. “We’re nearin’ our destination! When I tell you to jump-“

“We say, how high!” Clay teased.

Wing glares at Clay for a moment and says, “No. You out of the chopper, and open the parachute when you feel the time is right. Remember, if you lean your legs back, the chute goes faster; if you lean them forward, you can slow down. Try to get on top of the buildin’, and don’t miss!” Wing instructed.

“What if we do?!” Annabelle asked.

“Well….. hope you don’t land in the middle of the street, or the ocean for that matter!” Wing yelled.

“But we’re nowhere near the ocean!” Clay reminded him.

“Trust me, beginner skydivers land at so many places they don’t expect! I remember one that landed at the Gatorglades swamps!” Wing yelled. “Oh! We’re nearin’ our destination! Get yourselves in position!” So the three of us leaned over towards the opened doors on the helicopter and were getting ready to jump out.

“You sure we should be doing this, H?!” Annabelle asked.

“Am I sure?! No, I’m not!” I yelled. “If this were for anythin’ else, I’d decline! But this is for the Friendship Mob, and if this is for the Friendship Mob, I’d be willin’ to do anythin’ to make sure Mareami is in harmony once again!”

“On your mark!” Wing yelled. “5…. 4….. 3….. 2….. 2 ½…… 2 ¾……

“CUT TO THE CHASE, WING!” I yelled.

“1….. JUMP!” Wing yelled as the three of us jumped off the chopper and started freefalling. Oh great, I got the Freefalling song stuck in my head now. And I’m freeeeeee, free falling! Oh, wait, I gotta stop thinking of that song. It’s giving me flashbacks. Back to the task at hoof. After a while, Annabelle and I pulled our parachute strings and started gliding around the skies.

“Oh man, I think I’m gonna be sick.” Annabelle said.

“What’s wrong, Annie? Not scared of heights are you?” I teased.

“Of course not! I’m just used to having my hind hooves on something, it feels funny not stepping on anything, holms.” Annabelle said.

“Relax man!” Clay said, spreading out his wings as we took out our parachutes. “It’s really nice up here! Freezing too. Get used to all that heat, you forget how cold the skies can be; short of oxygen too.”

“Hey, I think I can see theme parks from here.” I said.

“I think I can see the bank building from here.” Clay said.

“I dunno why you wouldn’t. It’s the biggest buildin’ in the whole city.” I reminded him. So we were so close to the building, and Annabelle and I made it to the roof, but Clay missed.

“I MISSED!” Clay yelled. “I’m going out of control! I’m gonna faaaaaalllll! AAAAAAAAAAH!”

We just rolled our eyes and Annabelle said, “You’re not fooling anyone, C. You can control your own wings, you know.”

Clay flew back up to us and said, “You dudes are no fun anymore.”

“Well, regardless, we made it. Now we have to get ourselves inside without the robbers knowin’.” I said.

“But what about the employees, H?” Annabelle asked.

“Yeah, good point.” I thought it over and said. “We should find ourselves to the security room and see what’s goin’ on down there. No doubt they’re bein’ held hostage. We can’t take any unnecessary risks.”

“I’ll be on it, brother. You two should go find the leader. I’ll head over to the security room and keep watch.” Clay said.

“By yourself?” Annabelle asked.

“Only one pony needs to take control of the monitors, and I’m that one pony! I can provide plenty of support from in there.” Clay said.

“Good idea, Clayton.” Annabelle nodded and said.

“I told you not to call me that!” Clay yelled.

Annabelle laughed and said, “Sorry ‘bout that, man.”

“Shhh! We gotta stay quiet though. If we give out too much noise, they’d know we’re here and our plan will be a failure.” I explained.

“Zip it, lock it, put in your pocket.” Clay said. “Oh, I almost forgot! I got us some ear pieces so we can keep in communication while we’re in there.”

“Nice work, bro!” I said as I took an ear piece, and Annabelle took one too, and we walked over to one of the rooftop vents, removed it, and went inside the shaft. We crawled through the shaft, Clay led the way while wearing his flashlight helmet. We tried our very best to make sure we didn’t make too much noise up there because the ducts seem a little unstable which makes too much noise. We really tried to stay quiet at this moment because there are robbers right below us. It was really dusty up there, and Annabelle was about to sneeze, but Clay held his nose just in time.

“Thank you, Clay.” Annabelle said thankfully. So we continued crawling through the ducts, and then….. Annabelle sneezed out of nowhere. We all got startled, since it was a really loud sneeze. I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole building heard it, but luckily, nopony did.

“Phew.” We all relieved ourselves, wiping our sweat, but the robbers from down below heard that.

“WHAT WAS THAT?!” one of the robbers yelled. “I heard relieving. Nopony should be relieved.

“Shhh.” I whispered. “Stay put, if we move, it would make too much noise.

“We know that, Herb. We’re not stupid.” Annabelle whispered.

“You think I knew that?” I whispered.

“Boss, I hear whispering on the twenty-second floor.” The robber said on his intercom.

“Search the area. We may have intruders.” The boss said.

“Got it.” The robber said as he walked around the hallway of that floor, searching through every room up there. When the robber got far away enough, we knew it was safe to crawl again.

Annabelle sniffles and says, “Herb, I think I need to sneeze again.”

“I knew we should’ve brought Angel instead.” Clay sighed and said.

“You think Angel is any better, Clay?” Annabelle asked angrily. “All he would’ve done is talked non-stop!”

“Like you?” Clay asked.

“SHUT UP!” Annabelle yelled, kicking his face.

“OW!” Clay yelled.

“SHHHHH!” I shushed them.

“What was that?” one of the robbers from down below asked.

“Probably just a drill.” The other robber said in a strange accent. “One time we had this drill, ah was finally gonna to boom mah marefriend, and then we had this drill, and she said there was no way.”

“Whatever.” The other robber said. “Let’s continue searchin’ the area. I know there are trespassers around here; we just need to find them.” The two robbers walked away.

“Wow these robbers are dumb.” I whispered.

“C’mon, we gotta keep moving.” Annabelle whispered. So we continued crawling through the dusty ol ducts, but then we stopped after Clay saw a room from below.

“Stop.” Clay whispered. “I see a security station down below.”

“But there’s a guard down there.” Annabelle whispered.

“Leave that to me.” Clay said mischievously. The guard down below was looking through the security monitors that showed almost every room in the building, including the vault where the money is stored. Clay moved the vent, jumped out and landed on the robber guard, which knocked the robber out. “Works every time.” Clay said.

“So what are you goin’ to do in here?” I asked.

“Well that’s a stupid question, Herb.” Clay said.

“I was just asking! GOSH!” I annoyingly said.

“Well, obviously I’m going to be looking through the security cameras around the building to see what’s going on. I can let you know what’s up ahead, and if there’s any robbers close to you. I can keep you two notified on the ear pieces of what’s going down.” Clay explained.

“Of course, what was I thinkin’?” I asked sarcastically.

“I can also help unlock CERTAIN locked doors, but not all of them.” Clay said.

“How about the vault?” Annabelle asked.

“If I can open the vault from here, the robbers would’ve done it already. You’re going to have to find another security station closer to the vault. I’ll keep you two notified.” Clay said. “Now there’s no time to waste. Time is money.”

“No, don’t say ‘time is money’, you’re makin’ it sound like this is our job.” I commented.

“This is our job.” Clay corrected me.

“Oh…. Right.” I said.

“No, go!” Clay ordered us. So Annabelle and I continued to crawl through the ducts, but to be honest, I didn’t know what to do next.

“Soooo… what are we supposed to do again?” I asked.

“Stopping the robbers from collecting the money in the vault.” Annabelle said.

“But I don’t think the Friendship mob is crime-fighters. We have to reason with these robbers.” I said.

“I know, but how, H?” Annabelle asked.

“I think I have a plan.” I said as I discussed the plan with Annabelle. Meanwhile, down at the vault, the robber leader was holding one of the bank managers at meat-point as the manager was trying to punch in codes on the vault to get it opened.

“Hey! What’s takin’ so long, bucko?” the robber leader asked impatiently.

“Hey, that word is a racist stereotype.” The manager said.

“OPEN THE VAULT!” the robber leader yelled.

“Ok, ok! This vault is going to take time to open though. I’ll need my keycard.” The manager said.

“And where is this keycard?” the leader asked.

“It’s in my office. Want me to go get it?” the manager asked.

“No! I don’t trust you. You’re gonna try funny business. I’ll go get it.” The leader said. “DON’T go anywhere. Stay here. If you try to escape, I got somepony watching over the security cameras.” The leader said.

“I read you loud and clear.” The manager said. The robber leader turned and walked out of the room, but just to be safe, he jumped back a few moments later to check on the manager. “What?” the manager asked.

“Just makin’ sure ya weren’t tryin’ anythin’ while I was gone.” The leader said.

“You searched me real good, there’s somepony in the security room watching, I’d be a complete idiot to try something.” The manager said.

The leader nodded and said, “You ain’t as dumb as you look.” The leader then turned around and started trotting over to the manager’s office to get his keycard.

The manager looked around suspiciously and said, “Ugh! My ear feels itchy.” The manager stuck his hoof inside an ear, but nopony knew there was a tiny silent alarm detonator inside his ear.

Meanwhile, over at MDPD (Mareami Dade Police Department), dispatch was watching the security feed around town jumped as the alarm went off on the interface. “Whoa! Somepony is robbing the Bank of Equestria building! Who has the guts to do that?” the dispatch officer turned on her radio and said, “Attention all officers, robbery in progress at the Bank of Equestria building downtown. Code 9612, robbers maybe armed and dangerous, silent alarm button switched on, this is not a drill, hostages maybe present.”

“Roger that, Dispatch. We’re on the move.” One of the officers said on his radio inside his carriage. “Ready for some real action, Wood?” the officer asked his partner.

“No, don’t say ‘ready for action’ and my name at the same time. It sounds weird.” Wood said.

“Whatever, Wood. It’s time to ROCK HARD!” the first officer yelled.

“Don’t say it like that eitheeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!” Wood said as the first officer started driving unexpectedly real fast which kinda surprised Wood.

As most of the officers around the city were on their way to the bank, the bank manager took his hoof out of his ear and said, “Alright, that’s better.” But just then the manager stuck his hoof in his ear again and said, “Ok, now it’s itching for real this time.”

The robber leader returned angrily and said, “I didn’t see your keycard in there.”

“Yeah, I’m terribly sorry. I actually found my keycard under the vault. I must’ve accidently dropped it.” The manager said embarrassingly and frightened.

“Well that BETTER be your only accident today, bucko!” the leader yelled.

“Language, please.” The manager asked as he slid his keycard through the vault slot and typed in the code to open up the vault. “Aaaaaand, OPEN!” the manager said in a Claptrap robot voice.

The vault door started to open, but slowly though. The robber leader just glared at the manager, and the manager just shrugged at him. When the vault door finally opened, the leader ran inside and started collecting the packaged money crates in the middle of the floor. “I’m collectin’ the money now!” the leader yelled out.

“Roger that, boss!” one of the robbers that’s holding the ponies up front hostage yelled back.

One of the hostages were laying on the ground near a purple one with a blonde mane right next to him, he whispered, “Psst, hey. I’m an FDA member. I’m about to take these rookies downtown. What’s your name?”

“Jerry Jam.” The purple pony whispered. “But I don’t think this is such a good idea, mate.”

“You’re right, Jer. It is, it is a bad idea, but you know what? I was also told that it was a bad idea to eat so many pies during the pie eating challenge. I had to get my stomach pumped, BUT I still won the game.” The other hostage whispered. “The world is full of bad ideas, my friend. You have to take risks to get what you really want.”

“Now listen, ponies.” One of the robbers started. “We’re your friends. Me and my brothers here-“

“Why you tell them we’re brothers idiot? That’s gonna be hard of them to find us, isn’t it?!” one of the other robbers yelled at the last robber talking to the hostages.

“I’m just to be honest with them. We put them through a lot today.” The first robber said.

“Forget you, and forget your cause! That nonsense is over! Polish Cheese ain’t the only thing that’s yellow, bits are too!” the other robber yelled.

“Now you said bloody ‘Polish’. That’s gonna narrow a search, isn’t it?” the first robber asked.

“Shut up! Grow a brain in that empty head of yours, then tell me what to do!” the other robber yelled.

“I’LL LET YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO, WHEN THE DAY THAT MOM STOPS GOING TO HER BOOK CLUB!” the first robber yelled.

“MORONS!” the hostage that talked to Jerry yelled as he shot a mind-controlling dart at one of the more quieter robbers near the door, and that robber fell to the ground.

“TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS WITH US!” one of the robbers yelled, throwing a piece of meat on the hero’s face.

“AAAAH! It burns!” the hero yelled as he fell to the floor.

“NO! Devil! Speak to me Devil!” the robber yelled, running towards his friend. Devil was laying on the ground, trying to regain his senses. Devil could barely keep his eyes opened, but he did whimper. “Guys, he’s tryin’ to say somethin’!”

“T…this…. This is….” Devil whispered.

“This is what; and what is this?” the robber asked.

“T-this…. This is wrong.” Devil whispered.

“I know this is wrong. You can’t leave us!” the robber yelled.

“P-Pear…. Th-this…. Robbery….. is….. wr….wr….” Devil whispered. Pear looked at where Devil has been shot, and he saw the dart with the FDA logo on it.

“No! He’s became….. reasonable. Not Devil!” Pear cried. “We gotta help him!”

“It’s too late, Pear. He’s gone. He’s not who he used to be.” Pear’s brother said.

“Gość (Dude).... Dlaczego to ma się stać (Why did this have to happen)?“ Pear asked.

Pear’s brother paused in sorrow, and finally whispered, “The FDA.”

Jerry Jam listened to every word they said, and he whispered to himself, “The FDA.”

“Wait…. What’s that noise?” Pear asked as he heard sirens going on outside.

“Police sirens! Darn it, they know about this robbery!” Pear’s brother yelled.

“Don’t worry. I have a plan.” The robber leader said as he walked outside the vault with the manager at meat-point.

From outside the bank, the MDPD surrounds the building with carriages, pegasi, and magic riot shields. “ROBBERS! WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED! COME OUT WITH YOUR HOOVES UP!” one of the cops yelled through the megaphone.

“Boss, they surrounded us!” Pear’s brother said to the leader.

“I know, but we’ll make them unsurround us. It’s time we gave the feds a little message.” The boss said mischievously.

After a few moments, the robber leader walks outside with the manager and meat-point and yells, “Officers! We mean no harm! All we want is the money, and we go!”

“Robber, please let go of the civilian, and come along quietly!” the cop with the megaphone yelled.

“Oh I’m afraid not!” the robber yelled holding a detonator. “You see, I have planted honey explosives on all the hostages! One false move and they all get their precious coats all sticky!”

“Hold your fire.” The cop said to his backups.

“I’m sure if we can find a way to be a little more….. reasonable, like the pony that took over my friend’s body, I’ll be sure to release all these hostages, and we can all go home.” The robber said. The cops all looked at eachother, wondering what their next move should be. “Take your time to think it over! We have all day.”

“Actually…. I have my daughter’s violin reception in one hour.” Pear’s brother said.

Suddenly, one of the officer’s phones started ringing. He took out his phone and answered it. “This is Officer M4 Gun.” He said. The pony on the other line talked over with the officer declaring what the next source of action will be. “Mhm. Mhm. Really? Are you sure? What signal? If you say so. Alright, got it.” M4 ended the call.

“Who was that, sir?” one of the other officers asked.

“I don’t know, but I was told by somepony to wait for the signal.” M4 said.

“What kind of signal?” the other officer asked.

“He said I’ll know it when I hear it.” M4 said. So all the officers stood down, and awaited to see what’ll happen next.

Author's Note:

If you haven't noticed, this bank job has been referenced many times in the FiE series. Perhaps you were wondering what it all meant. ;)