• Published 6th Nov 2013
  • 3,981 Views, 63 Comments

Equestria Budokai Tenkaichi - Kaliann25



Dragon Ball Z/MLP Crossover. Gohan and Videl are sent to Equestria by a mysterious force.

  • ...
11
 63
 3,981

A new alicorn princess arrives! Her name is Rainbow Sparkle

"The Fusion?" asked Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle at the same time.

Gohan and Videl nodded.

"Using it, two individuals can turn into one; much more powerful than the two of them working together" explained Videl. "You have to do some kind of ridiculous dance but I can assure you the powers you will obtain are beyond imagination"

"Just take Miss Twilight's magic, add Miss Rainbow's speed and multiply it by ten" said Gohan.

"That sounds amazing, but too good to be true!" said Rainbow Dash thinking. "Is there any risks? What if we can't get back to normal again? I mean no offense Twilight but I'll not share mind and body with you all my life"

Twilight nodded. "Rainbow Dash is right. I really want to defeat Trixie but I don't think in use that technique if I don't know all the risks first. Like Rainbow said, is there any possibility to never get back to normal again?"

Gohan shook his head. "The only risk is if you do the steps wrong, your power will decrease instead of increase; but don't worry, the fusion always ends after thirty minutes, less if you lose too much energy but that's it"

The Crusaders just saw the adults expecting an answer. After a while, Rainbow Dash inclined her head.

"I'll do it. If you say there's no big risks you can count me in; more if you assure me we're going to put Trixie back in her place"

"You can count me in too" said Twilight, cheered by her friend's bravery and loyalty.

The warriors saw each other and then walked about two or three meters beyond them.

"Very well, look at us well, we will make the Fusion steps for you" said Gohan. "Pay attention, because like I said, if you do it wrong, we'll have to wait thirty minutes to do it again and we don't have time to waste"

"Okay!" said the two ponies.

Gohan and Videl were standing in only one of their back hooves, making an strange angle with the other one with their front hooves pointing to the opposite side.

"Pay attention to this is the first step; it's vital for you to learn it from now. And pay special attention to your front hooves position" announced Gohan.

The two ground ponies have the question "seriously?" painted in their faces. Ignoring them, Gohan and Videl continued with the lesson.

"You walk to your partner while you're moving your arms gradually to the opposite direction saying Fuuuuuuu…"

"And when you're about two steps to your power you have to quickly change front hooves direction and then, move the upper part of your body your partner in order to touch each other's hooves and finally say "SION, HAH!. Those are the basis, but in order to do it you have to release your Ki aura and the two of you have to maintain it at the same size; that's the most important thing to do the Fusion"

The Cutie Mark Crusaders couldn't resist anymore and started to laugh very loud. Twilight and Rainbow saw each other red as an apple. "We really have to do… that embarrassing dance?" asked Rainbow shocked.

Twilight faced the two warriors. "Very well, I'll do it; but only because I think I know you enough to believe this isn't a joke and that dance can save Ponyville. Rainbow, let's do it.

"No way I'll do such stupid thing" said Rainbow.

"You're the Element of Loyalty, not me" said Twilight. "I choose to trust them"

The pegasus finally lowered her head. "Okay, but only because you say so. Just repeat the damn poses"

Once again the warrior made the whole process in front of them; but this time the two friends imitated all the stuff. If it wasn't for the situation they were, no way Gohan and Videl could convince them to do such stupid dance. After three repetitions, they were ready to prove it for real; and the Crusaders couldn't laugh anymore.

"It's perfect" said Gohan waking to the magical dome. "And now, for our friends' sake, I only ask Kami-Sama for success"

Then, he froze. When the rest of them came, they saw Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Applejack in front of them held by the tentacles from before. They all muttered, except for Sweetie Belle who was staring at her sister. "Sister? What's going on?"

Rarity smiled sadly when a small tear came from her eye. "Trixie knew you weren't going to run, so she made sure you watch our last moments. She wanted you to witness our death. Please leave, don't give her the satisfaction"

"She's right, go away and take care of the girls" cried Fluttershy.

Pinkie Pie moved her hoof sadly to say good bye.

Rainbow Dash was growing in anger. "Twi, let's do this. I really want to give the damn unicorn a lesson she will never forgive"

Twilight made the initial pose so as Rainbow and together, they released their Ki aura. "FUUUUUU…" The rest of the Mane 6 didn't understood what's going on; except for Pinkie who quickly knew their friend were giving her a last laugh, so she enjoyed the best she could. "…SION HAAAAAAAH!"

A white light temporary blinded the four mares but after a while they saw a new pony where their friends were moments ago. She was an alicorn as big as Celestia, with Twilight's violet eyes; Rainbow Dash's short and wild mane, except this one was made of some kind of ethereal material as Celestia's or Luna's; her coat was blue violet and finally she had two different Cutie Marks on her flanks. On the right one she had the cloud with the rainbow lightning of Rainbow and on the left one she had the magic sparks from Twilight Sparkle. The alicorn extended her wing majestically making all gasped in admiration.

"Don't worry, my little ponies" she said with an strange vioce that sounded like Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle speaking at the same time. "I, alicorn princess Rainbow Sparkle, I'm here to save the day!"

Said that, Rainbow Sparkle flew to the top of the dome and shot a powerful spell that looked as a magical version of Rainbow Dash's Sonic Rainboom. Trixie screamed in fear when she saw her dome being destroyed by an unknown enemy. Who or what was this alicorn?

Rainbow Sparkle landed followed by the Ki masters.

"You two go and save the ponies from the creatures of the deep. Trixie is mine"

The five nodded and flew to action. When they were far enough, Rainbow Sparkle bowed to Trixie.

"Please, you attack first"

Trixie shot her an spell infuriated by the self-confidence of this alicorn. When she saw no reaction, continued shooting lightning hoping to defeat the alicorn before she could use the monstrous power she felt from her; but the only thing what happened was each attack were making the dust cover Trixie's vision of her rival. But when Trixie finally used all she had, she finally smiled and waited to see how bad her enemy was.

Rainbow Sparkle was peacefully sleeping surrounded by a small magical dome. She slowly opened her eyes. "Ah? It's my turn now?" she asked still half sleep.

Trixie walked back in fear; well she knew that enemy had a tremendous power but it was exceeding her expectations. Rainbow Sparkle shot another sonic-rainboom-like spell to the blue unicorn. A funny mustache appeared in Trixie's face making Rainbow Sparkle laugh irritatingly.

"Oh, for Celestia, I swear you look fabulous" said Rainbow Sparkle crying for the laugh. "Let me give you something to look even better!"

Once again the rainbow magic of Rainbow Sparkle shot directly to Trixie replacing her magician outfit for a frock-coat making the alicorn laugh even louder.

"You're gorgeous, like a transvestite beauty. Unfortunately the warriors haven't freed all the citizens yet and we still have no audience. But don't worry. It'll change soon enough"

The five Ki warriors flew all over Ponyville attacking every tentacle they saw; freeing the poor citizens. The delay was because they had to use only physical attacks because if they use energy, they could hurt somepony. It was a mayor disaster but they had to fight with all they had.

Apple Bloom flew around the school when she heard the screams calling for help. She found Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon just where Sweetie Belle left them; this time surrounded by the tentacles trying to grab them again. Apple Bloom shot the Ma-Sen-Ko destroying all the tentacles and flew to free more ponies; she had a lot to do.

Gohan and Videl fought intensely against the monsters, destroying the tentacles with energy attacks seconds after free the ponies. A lot of them were improvising some kind of community guard helping the younger and the older ones to find refugee wherever they can. Sugar Cube Corner, Carrousel Boutique and the Libray were the principal refuges.

Trixie quickly checked her surroundings. She was losing control of the monsters because of this mysterious alicorn; but at least the warriors were already handling the creatures. In normal circumstances she would fight against the warriors and recover her new domains but she was too busy fighting this enemy so powerful who wasn't even tacking her seriously. Rainbow Sparkle were only concentrated in annoy her every way she could.

When the everypony on ponyville were at a safe place, the two Saiyamans and the Crusaders used all they had to finally exterminate the tentacles.

When Rainbow Sparkle spotted there was no danger anymore, she decided to finally made her move. She turned Trixie's frock-coat into a frilly pink dress and she was the one who has wearing the manly outfit now. All the citizens came out of their refugees to see what was going on.

"Come on, my dear little ponies!" announced Rainbow Sparkle happily. "Only for tonight you'll have the privilege to see me, alicorn princess Rainbow Sparkle; along with my assistant Trixie amuse you with my magic. Tonight is a night that Ponyville will never forget!"

Rainbow Sparkle's horn glowed with all the intensity covering all Ponyville with that Sonic-Rainboom-like magic cleaning all the mess and fixing what need to be fixed. She even returned Snips back to life and send the fainted Ursa Mayor to the Everfree Forest.

Trixie couldn't believe how easily Rainbow Sparkle broke all her spells with so little effort. That alicorn, where did she came from? How was possible to exist somepony as powerful as Celestia or Luna?

Throw Trixie's eyes, King Sombra was looking at all of that and making himself the same questions.

Rainbow Sparkle grinned looking to Trixie. "Now, I'm going to disappear my dear assistant. How about that?"

"No! wait!" bagged Trixie bowing to the alicorn. "I'll do anything! Just ask and consider it done! Please don't hurt me!"

"That amulet of yours, give it to me. NOW!"

Trixie obeyed shacking in fear. Then the alicorn nodded whit a smile destroying the amulet with a last spell. "Farewell, Sombra"

Sombra could felt the power hit him with all intensity. He moaned in pain; he lost his slave; but at least he saw what he wanted. The true power of the Great Saiyaman; and now he was more than interested in the pact with the Chaos Spirit. But he was even more interested in the mysterious alicorn.

Back in Ponyville Trixie shook her head after being free from Sombra's spell. "Oh, thank you. I only wanted to humiliate Twilight Sparkle. Never meant this whole mess…" she said humbly to Rainbow Sparkle. "Now… this fix everything, right? I was under dark magic influence; we can forgive something like that, right?"

Rainbow Sparkle nodded. "Of course; but first… the punishment for being an idiot"

"But you promised me to not to…"

"It won't hurt" said Rainbow Sparkle with a grin; appearing a box around Trixie to the amusement of everypony. In fact, they were more than delighted to see that unicorn be humiliated; even if the whole mess wasn't truly her fault.

Then once Trixie was locked in the box, Rainbow Sparkle appeared a lot of knives that quickly penetrated the box making the ponies gasp imagining the pain. Finally the box disappeared revealing an intact Trixie.

"ABRA CADABRA!" said Rainbow Sparkle. "And now, one of you can give me a glass of water?

Carrot Top gave her one. "Drink" ordered the alicorn to Trixie.

She obeyed. The water spilled from the several invisible holes Trixie had causing the general laugh. Humiliated again, Trixie ran away crying in silence.

After the unicorn left, Rainbow Sparkle checked her watch discovering she was almost out of time. She quickly bowed to the audience and disappeared before anypony could say anything.

Gohan raised an eyebrow. "There's no doubt Miss Rainbow Dash is the dominating personality"

"Reminds me Gotenks" mumbled Videl.

...

Meanwhile, the rest of the mane 6 couldn't believe what just happened. Rarity, Applejack and Fluttershy seemed worried; Pinkie Pie only enjoyed the show and laughed loud to Trixie's humiliation with the rest of Ponyville. They were talking between them when they saw Gohan and Videl walking along with the Crusaders.

"Ey!" called Gohan. "She's at Sweet Apple Acres. I can feel her tremendous Ki"

They all nodded and followed the warriors.

Just as they said, Rainbow Sparkle was eating an apple happily resting under a tree near to Applejack's house. "Hi there! How was my show?" she asked.

Before anypony could answer, another powerful light came and blinded them all; except for Gohan who had his sun glasses from Great Saiyaman's outfit. When they recover their vision, they saw Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle on the ground very confused, but happy.

"Ey Twi, let's do it again sometime!" asked Rainbow Dash. "It was awesome; I though the Sonic Rainboom was the best of my tricks and suddenly we have that Fusion stuff"

Twilight shook her head still a little dizzy. "Rainbow, really, was necessary to humiliate her that much? The poor mare was under Sombra's control; she doesn't deserve to be treated like that!"

"Half of the fault is yours" said Rainbow annoyed.

They were going to start argue when Rarity interrupted them. "Please, you can fight later. Now the important thing is, WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?"

Pinkie started to bounce around happily as always. "Amazing, terrific, wonderful! Can you do it again? The strange dance was the best part, so can you repeat it for Pinkie? Please, please, please?"

Applejack shouted her putting a hoof on her mouth. "Seriously, what were you thinking?"

The pegasus rolled her eyes. "Well, save Ponyville, Duh! Gohan and Videl suggested that strange technique and I must confess I had a lot of doubts but I can tell you now it's something unique. I can still feel Twilight's magic increasing my abilities!"

Twilight smiled weakly. "It was fun, I admit it, but is also exhausting. My horn is still hot because all the power we used"

They didn't said much more and suddenly they saw the sun was rising. "What do you think Celestia will say about this?" asked Fluttershy.

Twilight saw her friend in fear. "Please don't tell her, please! She doesn't have to know this. Let's make it our little secret"

"Twi… I think you better tell her" said Applejack. "I don't think she'll care too much about it; after all you're her student and Rainbow Dash is Loyalty, so…"
"Don't you understand?" asked Twilight. "We know how to build an artificial alicorn as powerful as her! She'll be shocked and after that I don't want to imagine what she'll do to us! Please keep it as a secret!"

Gohan shook his head. "Miss Twilight, if you don't want to keep it in secret I'll do as you say, but this time I'm with them. You should tell her"

"Twilight" tried to say Rainbow, but Twilight interrupted her.

"No means no"

The Mane 6, Gohan, Videl and the Crusaders muttered worried about her friend but this time they promised to don't say a thing. After a few minutes of uncomfortable silence, Rarity finally spoke to broke the tension.

"Letting all of that aside, Gohan, Videl, thanks for save us again but I can't take it anymore. The two of you need a new superhero outfit right now. Come at my boutique and I'm not taking a "no" for an answer"

They all smiled in relieve and followed Rarity. Everypony except for Applejack; who just saw Twilight with disappointing.

"We both know you should tell the Princess"

Author's Note:

Very well, this is the end of chapter 11. I hoped you liked Rainbow Sparkle; and sorry if I didn't describe the Fusion steps very well but you know… they are too ridiculous to be described and also like I said before, English is not my mother language.

And now just:

Read ya later!