• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 1,056 Views, 3 Comments

Psychic and Dark: Mystery of the Portal Revealed - rainbowblitz88



The portal returns and transports Espeon d Umbreon to Equestria. They must find a way to awaken Lugia in order to stop Ho-Oh. The sequel of A Fiery Stallion

  • ...
6
 3
 1,056

Chapter 5-To Save the Day

Rapidash was in the talons of Ho-Oh. When all seemed lost, out of the portal came Lugia. On its back was Espeon and Umbreon. "That doesn't belong to you," Espeon said. Lugia rammed into Ho-Oh to make the legendary bird drop Rapidash.


"Espeon?" Rapidash asked.


"Umbreon, he needs to go to the hospital!" Espeon yelled. Lugia landed on the ground and Espeon carried Rapidash to safety.


"So, you're here to stop me!" Ho-Oh yelled. Lugia and Ho-Oh stared off before their battle.



Lugia shot an energy blast, but Ho-Oh blocked it with a fire blast. The two pokemon were equally matched.


"Rapidash?" a voice had said. Rapidash tried to open his eyes and after a while he opened his eyes.


"Espeon, how do we stop Ho-Oh?" Rapidash asked.


"There is one way, we rain on Ho-Oh's parade," Espeon said, "I'll go and ask Rainbow Dash. (Before you comment saying, "How does Espeon know Rainbow Dash." Espeon met her while Rapidash was at the library.)


Rainbow Dash was taking a nap on a cloud. "Rainbow Dash!" Espeon yelled.


"Yeah?" Rainbow Dash asked.


"I need you to use that cloud on Ho-Oh," Espeon said.


"You think you can win," Ho-Oh said, "No one can stop me!"


"Think again, Ho-Oh!" Espeon said. She nodded to Rainbow Dash and she moved the cloud above Ho-Oh.


"Ha ha, you think a dumb cloud will stop," Ho-Oh said. Rainbow Dash jumped on the cloud really hard and the rain pouring hard right onto Ho-Oh. Ho-Oh cried in pain and retreated to through the portal. The battle was over and it was time for Lugia to go home.

"I shall return for the final battle," Lugia said, "Good bye, Espeon and Umbreon.

Author's Note:

Tell me how good this chapter is. Sorry this took so long, I have been busy with high school.