• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 1,057 Views, 3 Comments

Psychic and Dark: Mystery of the Portal Revealed - rainbowblitz88



The portal returns and transports Espeon d Umbreon to Equestria. They must find a way to awaken Lugia in order to stop Ho-Oh. The sequel of A Fiery Stallion

  • ...
6
 3
 1,057

Chapter 3-Search For The Answer


"Where is it, where is it?" Rapidash asked. Rapidash was looking for a book on portals.


"What are you looking for?" Twilight asked.


"I'm looking for a book on portals," Rapidash said. The lavender unicorn thought for a moment, trying to recall if she had books like that.


"Spike!" Twilight called for her assistant. Rapidash saw his dragon friend walk down the stairs.


"Yes, Twilight?" Spike asked. Spike hoped that he wouldn't be doing something too hard.


"Find the book on Equestrian History," Twilight said.


"Here it is," Spike said. Spike set the book on the table in the center of the library.


"Let me check the table of contents," Rapidash said. He look down the list and a chapter interested him: Chapter 5: The Chaos Orb.

He read:
"'The Chaos Orb can be used to open a portal to any world, no matter how far away.' So Articuno's boss has the Chaos Orb. 'It has been lost for 1000 years.' How did they get here the first time?"


"Oh no," Rapidash said, "I'm late for work!" Rapidash had been working at the bowling alley for a month.


"I hope Rapidash solve this mystery," Espeon said.


"Don't worry, Espeon," Umbreon said, "Rapidash will find the answer."


"I hope your right," Espeon said.


"You're late!" Rapidash's boss said.


"Sorry, sir," Rapidash said, "I've been-" Rapidash was interrupted by the sound of a hoof pounding on the desk.


"Enough of this, you've been late too many times!" his boss said, "You're fired!"


"Fired?" Rapidash said sadly, "You know what, I've got better things to do than work. You'll believe when you see Ho-Oh." Rapidash ran out of the bowling alley crying.


Tohjo Falls, Johto

8 years ago

"If only a pokemon can help us through the falls," the daytime Eevee said. The two Eevees stood in front of the falls.


"I'll help you as much as I can," a Slowpoke said. The Slowpoke helped the Eevees through the falls and through a few routes.

Author's Note:

It took me a while to make this chapter. Ho-Oh arrives in the next chapter.