• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 1,056 Views, 3 Comments

Psychic and Dark: Mystery of the Portal Revealed - rainbowblitz88



The portal returns and transports Espeon d Umbreon to Equestria. They must find a way to awaken Lugia in order to stop Ho-Oh. The sequel of A Fiery Stallion

  • ...
6
 3
 1,056

Chapter 2-Rapidash meets Espeon and Umbreon



Rapidash opened his eyes and got out of his bed. He heard a knock at the door and walked out of his room. He walked weakly through the hallway. The last door on the left opened, and a pink cat with two tails and a tall black rabbit walked out.



"Oh you two are alright," Rapidash said, "I'm going to answer the door." Rapidash walked to the front door and opened it to see that it was Princess Celestia.



"Rapidash, are you all right?" Celestia asked.



"I'm fine, princess," Rapidash said, "The two Pokemon are okay, too." Celestia had a look of relief on her face.



"That's good to hear, I'm going back to Canterlot," Celestia said. She walked over to the sky chariot and waved goodbye. Rapidash closed the door and turned to the two Pokemon.



"Sit," Rapidash said pointing at the couch The two Pokemon sat on the counch and Rapidash sat in a chair.



"So, who are you two?" Rapidash said.



"I'm Espeon and this is my sister Umbreon," the pink feline said.



"Nice to meet you two, I'm Rapidash," Rapidash said, "Could you tell me little about yourselves?"



"Well, we're both 16," Espeon said, "Before today, we lived in Viridian City."



"Viridian City? I lived there when I was young," Rapidash said, "You're the two Evee orphans?"



"Yes, so you're that Ponyta that went missing," Espeon said, "Your old friends are jerks."



"Yeah, they are," Rapidash said. At that moment, Espeon remembered something.



"Rapidash, we have a problem," Espeon said, "The legendary Pokemon Ho-Oh will be here soon! We need a plan!"


"Alright, I will find what I can about the portal," Rapidash said triumphantly. Then Rapidash walked out the door.


Route 27, Johto

8 years ago

The first part of journey begins in Route 27, a route that joins New Bark Town to Tohjo Falls.


"We have to go through Route 27 to get to Tohjo Falls," the daytime Evee said. The two Evees walked around till they stopped at a lake.


"What are we going to do?" the night Evee asked. Then a Lanturn had heard her and swam over to her.


"Don't worry, get on my back and I'll take you across," the Lanturn said. The Evees got on his back and he took them to the other side. On the other side, they walked the rest of the way to Tohjo Falls.

Author's Note:

That was Chapter 2 of this fanfic. Tell me how this chapter is.