• Published 8th Mar 2012
  • 800 Views, 0 Comments

Starlight: The Journals - Pinkamena666



Journal entries from the members of Starlight, a new band in Equestria.

  • ...
4
 0
 800

Introduction

Let's start off by introducing the band members...


Amber

Gender: Female
Species: Unicorn
Colors: Red (skin) - Black + Blue (mane and tail) - Green (eyes)

Info: Amber is the lead singer of the group. She is kind and generous and loves to sing. When she was just a little foal, her parents got her a toy microphone. She would go into the bathroom, get in front of the mirror, and pretend she was singing onstage. Now, years later, her dream has finally come true. Though she could not have done it without her two best friends, Jewel and Gem. They met back in kindergarten and all had the same dream. Amber thought up the idea, when they were a little older, about starting a band called Starlight. The others agreed and it began.

How To Read The Character's Lines: Amber is kind and cares about her friends.
Closest Match: Twilight Sparkle


Gem

Gender: Female
Species: Unicorn
Colors: Green (skin) - Blue (mane and tail) - Yellow (eyes)

Info: Gem is the lead guitarist of the group. She is also Jewel's sister. When she was a kid, she had asked her parents for a toy drum set. Instead, her sister got the drums and she was given a toy guitar. She liked the way the guitar looked better than drums so she rolled with it. It wasn't long after when she finally got a beginner's guitar and practiced simple songs. She entered the talent show in kindergarten and won first place. She had some crazy guitar skills when she became a little older. She immediately agreed when her friend, Amber, said that she wanted to put a band together.

How To Read The Character's Lines: Gem is outgoing and likes to be heard.
Closest Match: Rainbow Dash


Jewel

Gender: Female
Species: Unicorn
Colors: Light Blue (skin) - Light Purple (mane and tail) - Yellow (eyes)

Info: Jewel plays lead drums and is the sister of Gem. Her parents got her a toy drum set, which is what her sister wanted. But her sister got a guitar which she grew fond of. Anyways, Jewel had a great time whacking the daylights out of her drums. When she became older, she took lessons and learned the basics and the extremes pretty fast. She may have learned how to play an instrument later than Amber and Gem but that doesn't make her any less of a skilled band member.

How To Read The Character's Lines: Jewel is a tad bit shy and can be soft at times.
Closest Match: Fluttershy (But not as shy)


Now that you know the characters, we can begin our little adventure...