• Published 30th Oct 2013
  • 1,796 Views, 20 Comments

Me in Equestria - dbzponyninja



Me and my friend Josh get teleported to Equestria

  • ...
64
 20
 1,796

Story 5 Babysitting/ Foalsitting The Cake Twins

Me in Equestria Story 5 Babysitting/ Foalsitting The Cake Twins by dbzponyninja Written on ‎January ‎24, ‎2014

It's been a month since me and my friend Josh Thomas last went to the land of Equestria together so I called him over the phone, told him to bring out the magic necklace that we both received from Princess Celestia and her younger sister Princess Luna, hold the necklace close to our hearts and say the magic words that teleport us to the land of Equestria in the first place.

Anyway me and my friend Josh decided to take a quick visit to Canterlot castle located in Canterlot before taking the train to get to Ponyville in order to visit Princess Celestia and Princess Luna and thank them for giving us the means to go to Equestria in the first place as well as promise them that on our next visit we would hang out with them all day.

Anyway when we got to Ponyville to hang out with Pinkie Pie as well as to also say hi to Mr. and Mrs. Cake at Sugarcube Corner they told us that Pinkie Pie was practicing being a cheerleader for Ponyville's team in the upcoming Equestria Games and therefore wouldn't be able to hang out and have fun with us today but they did need a baby/ foalsitter Pumpkin Cake and Pound Cake while they went out to buy ingredients to make cupcakes for Pinkie Pie when she comes back later today and me and Josh gladly volunteered.

Me and Josh played and laughed with them as well as gave them food, bathed them and then put them to sleep in their crib.

Then when Mr. and Mrs. Cake came back a hour later Mrs. Cake told us "Thank you Evan and Josh we appreciate your help if you stay here for ten to fifteen more minutes we can give you a cupcake as a reward for a job well done."

So me and Josh waited for our cupcakes, thanked Mr. and Mrs. Cake for our cupcakes and then held our magic necklaces close to our hearts and said the magic words that teleports us back to our homes on Planet Earth. The End.