• Published 30th Oct 2013
  • 1,795 Views, 20 Comments

Me in Equestria - dbzponyninja



Me and my friend Josh get teleported to Equestria

  • ...
64
 20
 1,795

Story 3 Tickling The Mane Six and Cutie Mark Crusaders

Me in Equestria Story 3 Tickling The Mane Six and Cutie Mark Crusaders by dbzponyninja Written on ‎December ‎18, ‎2013

Last time on Me in Equestria me and my friend Josh Thomas took our second visit to Equestria and celebrated Nightmare Night or Halloween as it's known as in the real world with all six members of The Mane Six and Princess Luna what happens next let's find out right now?

Hearth's Warming Eve or Christmas Eve as it's known as in the real world was a week away but I still wanted to go to Ponyville in the land of Equestria before that so I called my friend Josh Thomas and asked him to bring out his magic necklace and I got out mine as we held the necklaces close to our hearts and said the magic words that would teleport us to Equestria for our third visit.

Anyway we told our necklaces that we wanted to go to Ponyville so that we wouldn't automatically be teleported to Canterlot castle located in Canterlot.

Anyway when we got there and came across all six members of The Mane Six (Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Princess Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash and Rarity) as well as the three founding members of The Cutie Mark Crusaders (Applebloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle) we told them that we wanted all of them to go to Ponyville Fields.

When me and Josh showed up at the Fields we were asked by Applejack and her little sister Applebloom who both asked us in the trademark southern accent that all members of the Apple family talk in minus Babs Seed who is not in this story "Evan and Josh we are both glad to see you back here but why did you want all of us to meet the two of you here?"

Me and Josh both told them at the same time "We all wanted to see you before Hearth's Warming Eve or Christmas Eve as it's known as on our planet."

Pinkie Pie asked us in the high pitch high energy voice that she talks in "Oh are we going to play a game I like to play games especially with friends?"

Me and Josh told them at the same time "Yeah we're going to tickle all of you while you all run away from us however Princess Twilight and Rainbow Dash are not allowed to fly away you can only gallop/ run."

Rainbow Dash told me "Even without the use of my wings neither one of you will be able to catch and tickle me but you're welcome to try."

Anyway we all caught The Cutie Mark Crusaders first followed soon by Fluttershy and Rarity, then Pinkie Pie and Applejack until finally only Princess Twilight and Rainbow Dash were left.

However when we did catch Princess Twilight it turned out to be a clone created by magic that dissappears a few seconds after being caught but then two minutes later we found, caught and tickled the real Princess Twilight.

Then three minutes after that me and Josh caught and surrounded Rainbow Dash and then tickled her.

Then shortly afterwards we said goodbye to all six members of The Mane Six and the three founding members of The Cutie Mark Crusaders before bringing out our magic necklaces given to us by Princess Celestia and her younger sister Princess Luna and saying the magic words that allows us to teleport ourselves back to our homes on Planet Earth. The End.