• Published 30th Oct 2013
  • 1,796 Views, 20 Comments

Me in Equestria - dbzponyninja



Me and my friend Josh get teleported to Equestria

  • ...
64
 20
 1,796

Story 2 Second Visit: First Nightmare Night

Me in Equestria Story 2 Second Visit: First Nightmare Night by dbzponyninja Written on ‎October ‎30, ‎2013 (This story takes place tomorrow)

Last time on Me in Equestria me and Josh were both mysteriously teleported to Equestria by all four alicorn princesses (Princess Cadence, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna and Princess Twilight Sparkle), then after talking with the princesses we went to Ponyville under the promise that we would return to Canterlot later that same day to receive a gift from Celestia, when we returned we found out it was two magic necklaces that could allow us to go to Equestria anytime we choose what happens next let's find out right now?

It's Halloween today (not really it's only Halloween in the story) or Nightmare Night as they call it in Equestria so what better way to celebrate than taking out second visit to Equestria and celebrating Nightmare Night at the same time.

So I called Josh over the phone and asked him "Hey wanna celebrate Nightmare Night tonight?"

Josh told me "Sure when should we bring out the magic necklaces given to us by Princess Celestia and Princess Luna that allows us to go to Equestria, more specifically Ponyville?"

I thought about it for a few seconds and said " I will call you at 8:00 telling you that I am ready to go."

Josh told me "Ok sounds like a plan."

So I went about my day as usual until 8:00 p.m. came and then me and Josh both said at the same time as we held our necklaces in the palms of our hands "Take me to Equestria take me to Equestria, and then we specified Ponyville instead of randomly being teleported to Canterlot like last time.

Before hanging out with the rest of The Mane Six who were no doubt gathering candy for the traditional candy offering the two of us went to Carousel Boutique to ask our shared favorite non alicorn princess pony Rarity to make us costumes.

I asked Rarity to make me a ghost costume and Josh asked Rarity to make him a zombie costume.

Anyway by the time we got out of Carousel Boutique our favorite alicorn princess Princess Luna had arrived in Ponyville to fufill her promise to return to Ponyville every Nighmare Night in order to scare the little colts and fillies as well as have fun and play games with the mares and stallions as well.

Anyway Rainbow Dash was dressed up as her favorite book character Daring Do, Twilight was dressed up as her teacher and mentor Princess Celestia, Applejack was dressed up as a lion and Pinkie Pie was dressed up Iron Will the minotaur.

Much like Rarity Fluttershy wasn't dressed up as anything or even celebrating Nightmare Night for that matter.

Anyway after we all playing games like bobbing for apples in green food colored water and throwing fake spiders on a fake web as well as just talking to and have fun with Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Princess Luna, Twilght Sparkle as well as all four members of The Cutie Mark Crusaders including Babs Seed who was visiting her cousing Applebloom in Ponyville from her home in Manehattan.

Also just so you know Applebloom was dressed up like a dragon, Scootaloo was dressed up like a griffon, Sweetie Belle was dressed up like a witch and Babs Seed was dressed up like a wolf.

Anyway after we also talked and had fun with them as well the two of us brought out our magic necklaces again, held it in the palms of our hands and said "Send me back home, send me back home, send me back home." The End.