• Published 30th Oct 2013
  • 5,217 Views, 1 Comments

Subdue Seize - deerstunt



This is a story of King Somber's history in the land of Equestria.

  • ...
 1
 5,217

The Day of Somber

A day of shadow and misery, a day where hell was just a petty place of the world. Jet black skies filled the sky and the heavens were on fire. The Ground was gray and the rocks were black from the ash and lined with red blood from the battles. A blood girdling howled in the distance. A wasteland no resources of any kind, the water was dry and the tree were all burnt down, and barely no oxygen from all the pollution of the fire of the trees. A set of twin unicorns were born on the tallest mountain in the cave. A black unicorn and a white unicorn. The universe named the White Unicorn,"Vivid" and the Black Unicorn,"Somber." They were to rule the world together. Vivid was the pony of love and peace and was to set the world to a kind place while her rival was to set war and hatred to the world but the universe wanted both.


"A world of hate is a world of misery but a world of love is blind."

They were to rule together as one but was separated at birth after warriors and high priest made there way up too the war zone to pick up the dead. The warriors were decorated with black and orange armor and on the Right side of the outfit they wore a belt that wrapped around and it had the emblem of the Earth Ponies and the High Priest had brown robes with shaved manes and on their right leg was tattooed of the Unicorns of the West. The Earth ponies took Somber and the High Priest took Vivid. The ponies were separated and put in the tribes of both kingdoms.


The Warriors took Somber to there king and bowed before them and the king was interested in the pony. He had a dark pattern mane with red and green eyes as the king saw and the child never cried. When he demanded something he gave a angry snare that was noticeable a mile away because of the purple flames that came out the corners of the eyes. The king raised the pony to the skies and said with this unicorn we shall win the war against the darkness.

Vivid on the other hand was put into a tribe nursery right when she reached her destination. The high priest set her down in a crib and walked away to get the nurses. The nurse looked down at the pony and saw she had beautiful color in all her mane and a bright blue eyes. Just as blue as the sky before the war. She looked at the pony and held it on her back.

"You are now my child and I will care for you as if you were my own." The pony said.

-